User Tag List

DONATION- BUY WOM A NEW PC

Just recently Somebody, MAA, WOM and I had a little conversation.
    I'm sure everyone here is familiar with the situation, wom_are_idi just can't progress in UT because he has a shitty PC from hell, his screen is tearing up and it has been like that forever. It is probably overheating or perhaps his comp is just too shitty and full of crap to run anything, so we suggest to start a donation to buy wom a "new" relatively cheap working PC that runs UT smoothly.

But first, wom I suggest you give us your computer specifications so we can try to diagnose and perhaps solve the problem. If it turns out it's hopeless, I suggest we donate a small sum for new PC. I think it would be best that we agree what parts to buy here, and send it to him, but we can arrange that later.

Does somebody has a better idea? Let's do a good deed and help a long-standing polite member of this community

sorry for crappy English and poor grammar

assrunner
    Last edited by nikola56; 06-26-2015 at 11:25 PM.

permaban wom
    Never Lucky.

Earlier this week I helped wom change his settings to increase his framerate. He was getting 33 fps on average before, and I got him up to 70+ fps. He's also able to get 180+ fps in windowed mode at a low resolution. That said, even after I helped him fix his framerate, it looks like he changed his settings back to what they were and is now getting 30 fps again. idk

Thread Information