Public changes - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Public changes

belt increse is a must, i mean are u kidding me? its basically impossible to kill someone with belt who is transing around if u dont have insta, even with insta i think it barely kills them (or not?), belt gives too much protection, 150 health 150 armor is already a lot defense for this gamemode, having a 300 armor that can be recovered is kinda ridiculous for just 250 ru. Maybe a 100 ru increase cost is fine, ive always thought boots upgrade cost is very very VERY low aswell but i guess its not big deal

Minishield, totally agree they are gone, since the ru u get from them was never increased they should be gone cuz they are too strong

Buildable shrinker sounds bad since people would just abuse it back in the old days, its just fine as a spawn in mid public, but it requires to be fixed, make u lose ur items (speed, belt---) if u grab it or have it
    Last edited by Krikor; 07-06-2015 at 06:42 PM.

The invis nukers and the jetpackers was very op too with that cheap belt

If you have 1500ru make a SS, its more stronger than a minishield
    Last edited by Stormy; 07-06-2015 at 08:36 PM.

Minishield sucks @Higor! Only 700 RU for a almost undestructible build, which makes simple SM's and SP's almost undestructible... then you NEED use nukes for destroy these simples builds, and the enemy team just remake it (not the shield, because it NEVER DIE)...
    This is really a coward and anti fun build, i'm not saying this because I play on offense, this really is my opnion.

Belt - 400 RU is good
    Jetpack - 850 is good
    Super Jetpack - should be 2000 imo
    Last edited by HIGH[+]AdRiaN; 07-06-2015 at 08:04 PM.

I don't agree that they have removed the "Mini Shield" :/ . in my opinion, I did not like the change That they made in the server, but well...

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    I don't agree that they have removed the "Mini Shield" :/ . in my opinion, I did not like the change That they made in the server, but well...
    Maybe remove was not the best solution, but something should have been done.
    I think 2 shields by team, valued at 1200 each one could be fine (same price than ff? no, you dont need upgrade the shields)

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH[+
    AdRiaN;94334]Only 700 RU for a almost undestructible build, which makes simple SM's and SP's almost undestructible... then you NEED use nukes for destroy these simples builds, and the enemy team just remake it (not the shield, because it NEVER DIE)...
    This is just too accurate. Minishields are way too OP. Increasing price + decreasing resistance seems like the most logical solution to me
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Ya know, minishield can be altered to not to be too hard to kill and such by providing either less health or such damage it can take to destroy... and then provide with a lower cost than 700 ru (if that how much it cost? I hardly build it!) and without the minishield, be very careful with FF cuz some apes would decide to use it as minishield lol.. for those who would intentionally remove FF without asking :L you know who you are.
    Minishield on public was commonly used I think. Based on the game I've seen and played in.

Shieldbelt on public was commonly used.
    I guess I don't mind the shieldbelt being 400 ru because I don't always use it except sometimes when I nuke. It'll serve the right purpose to prevent some lamers who just DM and not play actual siege.

The amp previously was underused and didn't do much of a damage imo (level 0 didn't do well for the first hit on the core, it was very odd... the mid amp is better than building one.) so I'll take a look at this. I never used this except 1 time I think? Idr.

ContX? What's that? (JK of course...)

Until next evaluation...

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    you do know you can reduce the sound of your footsteps by using the walk key???

anyway i've talked to severed and hes testing the admin alert on weps server at the moment, I have upped some files for him

I think dampener shouldn't stop working after some time, I'd rather have it work until you get killed, but increase the price a little.
    Or how about an alternative? An explosive or a build that makes a very loud noise and smoke for around 15 seconds, which allows people to sneak in without being heard or seen, but the team that made the build will also have trouble seeing where they'll be going so it's balanced (the smoke spreads on a large scale), although the smoke and sound are reduced over time, so it begins to be more easy to see and hear.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    you do know you can reduce the sound of your footsteps by using the walk key???
    who doesn't? lol

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Thread Information