Suppliers and Super Suppliers as MS - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Please remove the grenade launcher in the mid, or add more ammunition if it will still appear there, because it is now a SHIT: //
    Sometimes the grenade spawns flame or emp

I don't recall there being a problem with minishields before they were tweaked not too long ago to have a wider radius and make whatever they are covering unhittable.

It is pointless as well to limit Ms the same way you limit FF.The best solution always was make them give more ru and give them less hp. It was always logical and I think several people have said it already...
    MS is small, I like the 3 ms limit Iron was talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

please dont ever let minishield come back

Minishield still useful.

Only thing I kinda recall about them is, if many of them are built, it can make things laggy. Limit to 5 per team, it'll be set.

Otherwise, peoples are still going to find ways, even silly ones, to play siege as it is... no mini = sup as shield lol.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Why has siege been configured around what the highly adept players want? Cant say it isn't because all the changes have increased the skill level to have a competitive game which in turn makes it harder for those still in the early learning stages or those who cant get to the adept stage.

Siege has been nerfed to suit adept players who want to be able to end a game early so they can all get a room and suck each other off over how "skilled" they are after, while the less adept players are being crushed who then Exit UT99 leaving the next map with little to no players ready for the next match. That is fucked up, sorry....it just is.

Games are meant to be fun, nerfing it to suit those who take the game so seriously like it is an Olympic sport is retarded, getting opinions on what is best should not come from leet players either.

Put public back how it was, you know.....when it was fun. I dont have any real personal view to add because I am not selfish.

I already know my input isn't worth the pixels it occupies, but it wouldn't be me if I didn't throw my humble opinion in the "leet" players faces like a coc k block sandwich.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    lol I agree with fluke to some extent maybe we should try a 2 minishield limit and see how it goes

and if allowed to do two forcefield for team ?, it would be a good idea... i think.

Lmao, if that happens im gone playing other games after august. Siege actually was fun when 90% people actually didnt focus on defense only. Back in the days there actually were expensive builds that encouraged playing offense. Im talking about emp and neutron bombs to make offense more fun. I just cant see how the thing that is now siege is any fun to people on the public.

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF} View Post
    Why has siege been configured around what the highly adept players want? Cant say it isn't because all the changes have increased the skill level to have a competitive game which in turn makes it harder for those still in the early learning stages or those who cant get to the adept stage.

Siege has been nerfed to suit adept players who want to be able to end a game early so they can all get a room and suck each other off over how "skilled" they are after, while the less adept players are being crushed who then Exit UT99 leaving the next map with little to no players ready for the next match. That is fucked up, sorry....it just is.

Games are meant to be fun, nerfing it to suit those who take the game so seriously like it is an Olympic sport is retarded, getting opinions on what is best should not come from leet players either.

Put public back how it was, you know.....when it was fun. I dont have any real personal view to add because I am not selfish.

I already know my input isn't worth the pixels it occupies, but it wouldn't be me if I didn't throw my humble opinion in the "leet" players faces like a coc k block sandwich.
    It's actually configured to suit noob shitters that make tons of mines and protectors and camp their base the entire time. Terrible players are the only ones playing pub most of the time, and all they do is drag games out with forcefields, super pros, mines, minisheild, poison guardian, and my favorite "tactic" antifun which is blatant camping and should be banable. Players that are actually new to siege think that all of this is normal, then you get the playerbase of what we have now, which is pretty bad. I think you calling out good players is ridiculous, nobody considered "leet" gives a shit about pub games because of the state it's in and if anyone has been making changes to suit a certain style it's Higor. I haven't even seen you play in awhile fluke, unless you've been aliasing, if not then the next time you have 3 hours to kill go play a niven pub and tell me how elitists are ruining the pub experience.

Thread Information