!Teams - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: !Teams

US Server there are right now two RETARDEDS as Spec typing teams all the time fucking the game... The nicks are EbayUSer and ExtraTime (i think)

By the way, the US Server is a LAME Festival... its backshooting all the time and assing... and backshooting even made by Admins

Quote Originally Posted by the.PT.Dude View Post
    US Server there are right now two RETARDEDS as Spec typing teams all the time fucking the game... The nicks are EbayUSer and ExtraTime (i think)
    I'll prevent specs from being able to trigger any kind of balancing when I get a chance.

By the way, the US Server is a LAME Festival... its backshooting all the time and assing
    I've handed out so many bans it's not even funny. It's almost always the same people as well. I guess the saying is true that people never change.

backshooting even made by Admins
    I hope you aren't talking about me lol. You wrongly accused me of backshooting yesterday when I shot you from the side a couple of times as I was going for your flag, two or three dodges away from it. I've lost track of the number of times I thought someone was letting me pass, only for them to turn around and wait for me to grab. So yeah, of course I'm going to kill anything in my way when I'm that close to grabbing. But maybe from your perspective because of your high ping, it didn't look like we were right next to each other as it did on my screen.

Team colour shock beams would help with the assing problem, because you will know instantly if you have an annoying team mate trying to boost you for no reason, or that a noob is chasing you, then you can do a quick flick 180 and kill them first.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    I've handed out so many bans it's not even funny. It's almost always the same people as well. I guess the saying is true that people never change.

I hope you aren't talking about me lol. You wrongly accused me of backshooting yesterday when I shot you from the side a couple of times as I was going for your flag, two or three dodges away from it. I've lost track of the number of times I thought someone was letting me pass, only for them to turn around and wait for me to grab. So yeah, of course I'm going to kill anything in my way when I'm that close to grabbing. But maybe from your perspective because of your high ping, it didn't look like we were right next to each other as it did on my screen.

People who been banned before and never learn, make it a week/ or 2 week long ban and let's see how they like that

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    Yeah I was talking about you in Fragwhores

Anyway yes my ping is high and I will give the benefit of the doubt, but dont tell me this are lag issues:

I passed by you and by him (asap_rocky) and since he manage to miss the shot I looked back because I knew he was going to backshoot me... and there he was... assing... but he cant even acknowledge he was doing it o_O

Its been more than 1 year since I had played on the US Server (I was banned for something stupid I did and only notice it 2-3 months ago), I was founding weird that when not regular UK players joined the server that they assed and backshoot a lot, now I understand why, they are used to it on the US server or so it seems as I found out, it seems its the norm.

I dont mind the ocassional backshoot we all do it from time to time but constantly and always the same guys... yesterday another german (probably the same guy) that is a know player (Rivekt or something) did to me constantly on Duku and he even bragged that yes it was backshoot but it was a nice dam shot... ok seems I need to start doing nice same shots myself... I get more and more the feeling that going to the Flag is for suckers and the real leets and pros only DM disguised as cover.

Those who see me everyday and im using the same nick for 2 months or so, know that i grab a LOT or always try to, sure ill return the backshoot when I see its intentional and repetitive, and of course if I do so im called the typical PT lamer.. but im fed up...lame me and I might start doing the same.

I know I shouldn't but calling for an Admin 99% of the times solves nothing because they dont show and when they do the perpetrators know the Admin is on Spec and play normally so I either, camp, leave the server or lame back.. and why should I camp I hate it or leave the server if I was playing normally? See my point?

The nicks are EbayUSer and ExtraTime (i think)
    Confirmed, banned until 22nd August.

OverTime was the same person as EbayUSer

Came here to say this. Player12 kept spamming !teams during the entire match a few nights ago

I saw that too. Player12=same guy

Maybe put in a 5 minute cool down for each individual player that says !teams

Thread Information