User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Apologies, from the most high

Hello friends, I'm sure you all know me. Anyways, I've stopped trolling for a while now. Why you ask? Well I started playing in ipug and made many friends and enemies there, and it was a place that i could call home, and it made me more calm and happy, now my need to troll is over. I would like to apologize to any that I have hurt here or annoyed, I am truly sorry. Anyways it seems I was always unbanned from your servers, but I didn't care, pubs are boring. I only stepped in the BT server sometimes.

gross man, Yuck. What a disgusting introduction. This almost made me puke..

Really? I'm about to ban the lot of you again. And FYI, the ban was dropped.

45 is a better person than ACF, and that's saying alot.

Judging from the replies of this thread I have come to a few conclusions:

1) Deepack remains a faggot after all this time, and hasn't learned how to behave and banned everywhere.
    2) Sam takes things to seriously and has something bothering him in his personal life.
    3) SJ continues to be a hater and kiss ass to the admins, his purpose is to try to be a moderator and admin on the UK website/servers.

acf, what's the reason to attack people as soon as you make a new account here? Can everyone please ignore him he is just trying to piss people off. TY

p,s I'm going to ignore this topic completely before it becomes a shit storm like I'm predicting so count me out or can an admin/mod delete or lock this topic before it gets out of hand!
    Last edited by Deepack123; 07-22-2015 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepack123 View Post
    acf, what's the reason to attack people as soon as you make a new account here? Can everyone please ignore him he is just trying to piss people off. TY

p,s I'm going to ignore this topic completely before it becomes a shit storm like I'm predicting so count me out or can an admin/mod delete or lock this topic before it gets out of hand!
    This post makes no sense, don't know if you are retarded or autistic. But you better get help FAST. I came in apologizing, so this post you posted, is like shit coming out of your mouth. You were the one to reply to it with a stupid remark. You have the iq of my sock.

I think it's more to do with you destroying months of peoples work, remember the server,slash, wolf, me,deepack, and others ran that got to as low as 19th in the server rankings, deleting databases, posting pictures of dicks that you want to suck constantly, I'm probably forgeting more bs you did as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess View Post
    This post makes no sense, don't know if you are retarded or autistic. But you better get help FAST. I came in apologizing, so this post you posted, is like shit coming out of your mouth. You were the one to reply to it with a stupid remark. You have the iq of my sock.
    you come in here and come up with conclusions about people and post it in public. That should be kept to yourself. Sam doesn't like us it's a fact everyone knows and I respect it but your adding more fuel to the fire and trying to take us down with you just so that you can laugh your ass off if we get banned alongside you cause of your trolling. Would you just behave and leave the man's forum alone.
    Last edited by Deepack123; 07-22-2015 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    I think it's more to do with you destroying months of peoples work, remember the server,slash, wolf, me,deepack, and others ran that got to as low as 19th in the server rankings, deleting databases, posting pictures of dicks that you want to suck constantly, I'm probably forgeting more bs you did as well.
    Don't remember any of this, if you're angry you should take a note book and write down your thoughts in it, it will help you think and be a calm person like I am. It's always the same 2 nerds having something to say when I make a post, butt buddy Deepack and SJ. I'm sorry if I dissapointed you..

Thread Information