Nordog admin abuse

User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Nordog admin abuse

So i joined uk public and out of nowhere nordog starts talking shit to me. Next map my team is losing 8-0 and i switch, map ends with 8-10: good switch right? Map after that, same shit happens so i switch after 8-1 or smt and than Nordog bans me out of the blue for 500 matches.

Didnt warn me, i didnt broke a rule, didnt spam !teams. Asked him afterwards a dozen times to show me the rule but he ignored my requests.

Please remove his admin rights.

Thanks!

So you're team switching.
    Isn't it easier to play one handed an lose cookies for next game?
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

I'm confused were you on the losing team and switched to the winning team or on the winning team and switched to the losing team.. ? Where did he shit talk you? Do either of you have demos screenshots?

I dont see the problem here you've been banned previously for teamswitching like this. Help us understand what the hell is happening.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    So you're team switching.
    Isn't it easier to play one handed an lose cookies for next game?
    I could, but that would still make the current map boring for everyone in it.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    I'm confused were you on the losing team and switched to the winning team or on the winning team and switched to the losing team.. ? Where did he shit talk you? Do either of you have demos screenshots?

I dont see the problem here you've been banned previously for teamswitching like this. Help us understand what the hell is happening.
    1. I stated that in my post
    2. Iirc i never was banned for switching teams.
    3. There is no rule that prevents me from switching teams.
    4. Nordog was talking shit i did not switch first map, which implies switching teams is fine.

--- Updated ---

Seems i'm now being ignored by mr Nordog so i'll post my last question to him, here:

‹00.59› <14Nordog> I knbow the rules, i do as im told by the cheifs
    ‹01.00› <04d3R> when you join the server you can type !rules
    ‹01.00› <04d3R> please do it and make a screenshot
    ‹01.00› <04d3R> than show me the rule i broke
    ‹01.00› <14Nordog> thats the basic rules
    ‹01.01› <04d3R> where are the advanced rules?
    ‹01.04› <04d3R> why am i waiting for 3 minutes already? those rules should be super easy to find for everybody
    ‹01.05› <04d3R> you cant expect me to follow rules i never saw and which you cant find yourself either

So let me get this straight so I don't feel completely retarded. You're team is down 8 caps to help the situation out you switch to the team that is up 8 caps and suddenly the losing team (which you were on) ended up winning 8-10 ?

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    So let me get this straight so I don't feel completely retarded. You're team is down 8 caps to help the situation out you switch to the team that is up 8 caps and suddenly the losing team (which you were on) ended up winning 8-10 ?
    Yep. Score was 7-11 i see: Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats

Edit: i'll explain this once again because some people don't seem to understand: I am not the best player in the world. Sometimes i do ok on attack, lots of times i dont. I know when i am not making the difference on my team, in cases like that (when my team is 6+ caps down) its usually because there is a player on the other team that is making the difference for his team. In this case the score changed quickly when he (TWD) switched with me.

Edit2: This is 2nd map: http://www.unrealkillers.com/ukstats/?p=match&mid=76630 Again my team was 6-0 down, i switched and TWD ended up on blue and the map ended in 7-6 for red. Much better!
    Last edited by d3R; 07-25-2015 at 07:32 PM.

rofl wtf???????''''switching to winning team LOL havent paid much attention or checked anything but that sounds like a good ban reason

For a second i thought u switched to the losing one my bad

Quote Originally Posted by Krikor View Post
    rofl wtf???????''''switching to winning team LOL havent paid much attention or checked anything but that sounds like a good ban reason

For a second i thought u switched to the losing one my bad
    Why would making the teams better be a good reason to ban?

Upside down world imo.

Please provide a demo

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Please provide a demo
    Why would i demo? I did not expect to get harrassed like that when i joined the server. I always thought nordog was a nice guy and he seemed a decent admin recently, i certainly did not see this coming. Otherwise i wouldve left 2nd map i played but i did what he encouraged me to do first map and that was fine, but 3rd map he suddenly banned me for 500 matches (!!!!).

Thread Information