Siege pub - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Siege pub

Krikor seal of approval
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

@|uK|kenneth
    Now that, I consider an insult.

If there's a reason why you had the impression that a translocator died from a combo, is because you had no fucking clue of the impact ever happening.
    The only reason you get to see translocators being boosted BEFORE THEY LAND, is because I made sure the impact was sent to the clients.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

you can check the video cella uploaded, my trans was only comboed once and very poorly so it didnt do anything to do so it just got boosted, the rest of ur combos were totally misses, hey at least i nuked ur core and not my own base jejejejejeje

4:25~...not even close baby
    Last edited by Krikor; 07-26-2015 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krikor View Post
    hey at least i nuked ur core and not my own base jejejejejeje
    happens when you have to play with thousend different versions every six months.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Really higor? It used to always be one hit take down... thats the risk you take of trying to infiltrate with trans as well as having a high reward if you get through defences clean. Wtf kind of bullshit is this? Why are you editing siege to how you want things to be?

huh not reaallly in ctf nw a bad combo to a trans wouldnt kill it, its the same as trying to kill it with enforcer, shooting it takes more than 1 bullet , means that a bad combo could be like 2 enforcers shots which is still not enough, this is only saying by my experience time ago in nw

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krikor View Post
    huh not reaallly in ctf nw a bad combo to a trans wouldnt kill it, its the same as trying to kill it with enforcer, shooting it takes more than 1 bullet , means that a bad combo could be like 2 enforcers shots which is still not enough, this is only saying by my experience time ago in nw
    thats because you never directly hit it in nwctf (i've played nwctf as well)

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    It used to always be one hit take down
    I remember sniping translocators mid launch in CTF-Face servers without ZeroPing, and laughing at them when they translocated to the middle of the map and fall (because one sniper hit wasn't enough to kill it).
    If a sniper hit doesn't take it down in a default gametype, why would a '1 damage' instance from a badly placed combo do the work?

PD: Victims that might remember are SENBONZAKURA and War-Master (annoying piece of shit that spent 5 games throwing himself to space and calling me cheater)

not really blaze, have someone to throw a trans in front of u and try to destroy it with only one shot from every weapon, maybe rocket kills it if its direct, but like a close shot its splashed damage, so it doesnt do enough to kill the trans, thats my point here, the only combo that hit my trans wasnt that close so the damage was minimun so it survived.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    happens when you have to play with thousend different versions every six months.
    never seen u whine about that with LoL that changes every week, lel

Thread Information