FUUFF

User Tag List

Thread: FUUFF

FUUFF

This retard I guess is monica_Levinsky, going by the cheat accusations on anyone better than him, chasing, team switching.

The teams according to him was uneven, but you can see in the video there was 1 difference in team strength, if he wasn't being so useless, and helped, instead of idling spamming teams maybe it would of been closer.

After spamming teams over and over he goes to spec.

Less than a minute later he joins the winning team after waiting in spec for a spot.

A few minutes later he gets moved back to red, so he goes back to spec.

utstats: http://www.unrealkillers.com/ukstats/?p=match&mid=77366

Gets moved back then goes back to spec.

It didn't help that HI team killed me with the flag on purpose.

I've banned FUFF before on the servers not to long ago if you ran past him he'd act like he was gonna keep running then he'd stop run back and backshoot you then type in something along the lines haha get owned faggot or you want some more noob?

I warned him and I guess it infuriated him because he did it even more so he forced my hand and I had to ban him. This will be no different I'll add the ban now.
    Last edited by UNrealshots; 08-07-2015 at 10:24 AM.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    I've banned FUFF before on the servers not to long ago if you ran past him he'd act like he was gonna keep running then he'd stop run back and backshoot you then type in something along the lines haha get owned faggot or you want some more noob?

I warned him and I guess it infuriated him because he did it even more so he forced my hand and I had to ban him. This will be no different I'll add the ban now.
    ^^ this FUUFF search my ass and kik me

is he Polish? If yes SOME Polish players really try to get their reputation back from back in the days
    Not generalizing!

Don't see any difference, they always seem to be like that... when they get unbanned.

Two of the most annoying players I've ever know are both Polish, baToN and KX.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post

he is banned longer now due all problems, also on all servers

Thread Information