Is this Ping laming?

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Is this Ping laming?

Player11 (UK) was on what I think to be Ping laming on purpose, He was almost impossible to hit since he would appear and disappeared constantly.

Another player told he was like that yesterday and using the nick Cant Sleep, I left to Spec him and even though is Ping said 140-180 (800 sometimes) no one with Ping 140-180 plays like that, I have that ping on the US server and I dont screen jerk around appearing and disappearing:

To me its obvious he was using the Ping (or whatever he was doing) as an advantage since he knew it was basically unhittable, so he grabbed and capped at will.

Edit: Player11_Demo
    Last edited by fak3; 07-31-2015 at 08:19 PM.

Every time I've seen him playing he's lagging nonstop. It's been going on for months, at least, and I've asked him not to play until he fixes it. It's x4.HEAVY who seems to live in the UK, and I knew a heavy from a while back (aka rmrz) but he was Dutch. Not sure if he moved to the UK or what. Next time I see him I'll talk to him and try to get to the bottom of it. In the mean time, votekick or something when you see people lagging like that. I do consider that to be a form of laming if it's nonstop.

i have kicked him out from server sometimes , and warned him before offcourse cos hes lagging

If he is can't sleep, I saw him on yesterday, warping as hell, it was very annoying!

[QUOTE=TimTim;95774 In the mean time, votekick or something when you see people lagging like that. [/QUOTE]

I did and another player did it too, but that was it... and of course none of his team members cared since they were winning...

SOMEBODYE SAID LAG?
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

I don't think its rmrz doesn't play the same could be wrong of course but I'm pretty sure hes still in NL but I also witnessed cantsleep lagging badly at times and warping pretty annoying. Normally when I'm lagging my face off I stop playing and sit in spec till it stops.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

I swear some people make themselves lag on purpose, some people only seem to "lag" when they have the flag, and they are fine every other point of the game.

Sounds like the old netspeed trick which causes warping, you can set your netspeed to 5000 in UT.ini and then set ut.ini as read only. He would have been seeing himself jerk all over the place so wouldn't have been fun for him.

This was an old trick back in the HNC/HOG LGi days, many got banned for it.

2 week ban with msg - Fix your warping issue.

Plenty of time to stew over whether it is worth it for him to do it again when his ban is lifted.

@TimTim Your sig is effin epic, love it....labradors are shit crazy for water but never seen one run that far.

Quote Originally Posted by [X
    [~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF}]@TimTim Your sig is effin epic, love it....labradors are shit crazy for water but never seen one run that far.
    I get scared to open topics where he's posted on my phone, it crashes the browser if I let it load the image completely lol.

Thread Information