Yami team removing FF causing 3 team mates losing their nukes - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    this is the real reason why that remove the ff was in a bad place
    as I had already said I wrote many times i call it ironmaiden to
    create the ff at the center door but no case hiso As you have seen the picture
    will know what world is . true .

ironmaiden has created . the forcefield below the core while the gate was completely uncovered
    coming so all enemy fire shot (sniper,Rocket,Ripper ect) and because checkpoints
    the character appears below It was very difficult just to get to the supply alive
    Because of that remove his ff to create in the central door to protect the base.

our base was full of blood and smoke due to this cause
    moment after I MAKE 2 super protector on the door and @|\|T made the forcefield correctly .

the forcefield and super container. They are very important things for the fortification of the base

and it's not fair that a rookie selfish use it for their own convenience while exposed to the entire base because of him

As usual, you don't remove other people's build without asking.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    As usual, you don't remove other people's build without asking.
    without asking? You do not understand I wrote like 17 times and not hiso case he did not want to remove it
    I understand .but the forcefield is too important (essential in some maps)and only you can create one in the entire game
    is not correct that a noob how bad use ( correct is explaining the key places to be created)

besides recover everything I spending
    Last edited by G3m1nis; 08-10-2015 at 03:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    Not the first time he thinks how to build a base better and just removes building. This time his removal of my FF caused 3 team mates to lose their nukes. Screenshot attached. FF was in-front of our small dead end tunnel with mines, protecting nukes.

If in doubt ask Scourge.. he also lost a nuke.

When Yani was asked about it by the team he even had the nerve to call it a stupid FF totally disregarding that he just caused major harm to his team. And instead of owning up to his mistake he just leaves the team.

I don't mind taking shit every now and then.. but this was too much.
    your post is full of lies.
    on all this time . I've never removed anything to anyone 1 container, booster,superprotector nothing simply not me care . you can do whatever you want with your ru . create leech on the team enemy fill the container base I'm not interested But from there to hurt the team with bad special fortifications (super container,poison guardian and the forcefield) if you do not know simply do not do . these fortifications is for the protection of the base is not to for your advantage ó convenience ok
    Last edited by G3m1nis; 08-10-2015 at 06:54 AM.

It don't matter how much you repeat to the person, you can't remove without their permission even when they said no. A game is a game, especially on public. If you want to build something, build it first before other get it built, defense wise, but be even with the team.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    It don't matter how much you repeat to the person, you can't remove without their permission even when they said no. A game is a game, especially on public. If you want to build something, build it first before other get it built, defense wise, but be even with the team.
    nice. I understand it was wrong but what would you do if someone create the super container and the forcefield on the air would remove them and would create on your site or lose the game (well for me this good I will not do that again if you could help I'd appreciate thanks bro)

I do not see much sense but some time ago published a player had removed my sc in niven without my authorization or notice to create somewhere else and the only thing I They said it is I was in a bad place and nothing happened

I took demo with XConsole, but I can't for the life of me get it to play properly. I also don't know if it's possible to navigate within demos.

We won that game anyway, and the FF was in the right spot (at the cost of massive leeches at the sides of the entrance). I don't like that the warheads were exposed by this decision, but ultimately it was the right call. I can't speak for Iron but even if Yami cost me a warhead I am okay with it.

1.) You are full of it.

2.) Do not remove buildings without permission. I did not give you permission. This is the rule. Do you understand what a rule is or are you just that ignorant?

3.) If you would have asked once or 20 times the only difference it makes is how annoying you are.

4.) I even lost 2 nukes after you removed the FF because the 3 supplier that had been created in place for it didn't close the tunnel 100%. Somebody was able to spam in-between the gaps.

5.) A FF with a mine in-front of the dead end small tunnel is the only place for a nuke room. A team that can build nukes for 700 RU less and considerably faster will win if its balanced.

6.) This nuke room works very well unless somebody nukes right in-front of it which is rarely the case (actually I don’t recall this being done ever) because most go for the core when they made it this far.

7.) Scourge started building the FF in this spot and the idea was adapted by others since several month, nobody complained so far and it was used successfully as nuke room.

8.) It takes a dick head like you to come in and pretend you know it better and you have the right to remove important building without permission.

9.) Why don't you post the last standing? Guess who won the match without you? We did. Guess who had the highest rating of both teams? Me. Guess who finally killed the core? Me. Guess who was about to go in 20 minutes earlier with a amped nuke and 7 rockets and would have ended this match early? Me. And guess why that didn’t happen? Because YOU removed the fucking FF and dumb ANT puts it the tunnel without ANY SC on the side. And guess who put his 3600 RU instead of into amp and rockets into those two fucking SC instead? Me! In order to save ANTs dumb FF that went down to less than 10% and would have died without both SC. So much about who does something for the team. And who left early? You. You want to tell me how do play this game? Go fuck yourself.
    Last edited by IronMaiden; 08-10-2015 at 11:08 AM.

Thread Information