Yami team removing FF causing 3 team mates losing their nukes - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Oh boy dat resolution of Yami's UT.

This rule is so stupid, some players like Ironmaiden or Kermit build SC and FF rly shit places, and you cant do anything just lose the game

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    This rule is so stupid, some players like Ironmaiden or Kermit build SC and FF rly shit places, and you cant do anything just lose the game
    You are a useless pile of shit talker. Fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post

oh please you really believe that 1 container or 1 shield will stop the explocion of a nuke that pathetic since the enemy
    had seen the nuke transparent HAD destroyed the all nuke for the next if it is to protect your stuff made suplier (and does not take something as important as a sc or ff if not for the base)

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post

Quote Originally Posted by G3m1nis View Post
    oh please you really believe that 1 container or 1 shield will stop the explocion of a nuke that pathetic since the enemy
    had seen the nuke transparent HAD destroyed the all nuke for the next if it is to protect your stuff made suplier (and does not take something as important as a sc or ff if not for the base)
    That rubbish makes no sense whatsoever. What shields? Shields are not available anymore. Come back when you can cite correctly, write just one sentence with proper punctuation and you have answerers to my questions in my prior post. How old are you? 8?

Your useless post just proofs your ignorance and arrogance. How else could you expect that anybody actually tries to understand that crap of yours?

You are not even worth any further communication.

So be it.

I hope your ban will last a while because it is obvious that you don’t give a shit about team play.

PS: talking about lies.. these 2 SPs in the entrance are from ANT and me, not you.

you not serve to create one proper shit
    I would have liked be on the other team and prove you're as useless and you creation that you made - We won the game thanks to remove your shit -and have created in the way correta

Quote Originally Posted by G3m1nis View Post
    you not serve to create one proper shit
    I would have liked be on the other team and prove you're as useless and you creation that you made - We won the game thanks to remove your shit -and have created in the way correta
    Your ff required two leeches and two super containers to support. If red had been savvy about it, they would have nuked/attacked this and made endless warheads with the several thousand RU they would no doubt have sucked in from it. We only won because red built more brainlessly than blue did - Building a pile of containers in front of the core that pulled in thousands of RU per nuke.

This is what I mean by "splash damage leeching". It's a concept you'd do well to familiarize yourself with.

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Your ff required two leeches and two super containers to support. If red had been savvy about it, they would have nuked/attacked this and made endless warheads with the several thousand RU they would no doubt have sucked in from it. We only won because red built more brainlessly than blue did - Building a pile of containers in front of the core that pulled in thousands of RU per nuke.

This is what I mean by "splash damage leeching". It's a concept you'd do well to familiarize yourself with.
    Yep. Those 2 SC that I build instead of amp and rockets were bought with 3600 RU made from one single nuke hit in red. I thought when knucklehead steals my FF which was intended for fast offense by building many nukes quickly, then better support permanent defense.

But what’s the point of arguing - let alone trying to teach - somebody like Yami who isn’t capable of communicating just one single point. He can’t read, he doesn’t listen, he doesn’t answer simple questions, he can’t write, he lies and wraps shit up in unreadable nonsense. Utter waste of time.

forget it. anyway i not i lose my time. with someone that can beat not even to chimp

Thread Information