RageInc's Liberation Day - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    SR will be dropping Moko for Convict. Read and weep boys.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|chiseller View Post
    RageInc's Liberation Day
    Due to Convict's apparent lack of interest in finishing the season we decided to remove RageInc from the league. All of the team's matches will be deleted and no points awarded to any team. All players, except for Convict, will be placed on the Free Agent list tomorrow at

3 PM EDT
    4 PM BRT
    9 PM CEST
    12:30 AM IST (August 12)

You don't know what time zone you live in? Don't panic, we educate beyond UT: Hit me!

@[R]^Osyris @Cella_V2 @Spiderman @HIGH+CAMILO
    M against this shit. Better to change captain rather than to drop full team to FA ?

"3.2 Captain Replacement
    Should a team be unhappy with their team captain, they may hold a team vote of no-confidence to remove him. If 5 or more players on a team agree to the removal of a captain, the captain will be removed from the league. The co-captain or player with the highest salary on the team will then become captain, or he may promote another player to the role of captain/co-captain (can be admin overridden).

Should a captain not take his or her duties seriously, he may be removed from his position as captain by the Tournament and may face suspension."

And on trade thread Cella droping, WTF

Quote Originally Posted by Cella_V2 View Post
    Dropping all my players to the free agency.

Feel like I have had to cope with the most ridiculous shit this season, way too much for the effort I have been putting in preseason to even get the season started.
    Most decisions that have been made during this league are as brainless as it gets, not to mention the last one involving the players on Convicts team.

Want to thank @Monk and @`Zac for showing up and being eager to learn for matches, was fun playing with you guys.

Have a fun league, and GL papis
    Just change captains if they cant tolerate defeats. Season is not shit, its captains who making it shit by not showing up and droping teams. Ban these captains to ever join in future leagues (as Capt).

Well it'll be a nice deal to see the players picking for captain.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

I agree, tbh if you guys couldn't handle the heat you shouldn't of capted up. Granted this decision did get people riled up,dropping an entire team into FA isn't the answer, and im surprised that Spiderman is the voice of reason here. The rule you bring up is a good point... but at the end it does say an admin can override... so well who knows whats gonna happen now >

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Tomahawk View Post
    I agree, tbh if you guys couldn't handle the heat you shouldn't of capted up. Granted this decision did get people riled up,dropping an entire team into FA isn't the answer, and im surprised that Spiderman is the voice of reason here. The rule you bring up is a good point... but at the end it does say an admin can override... so well who knows whats gonna happen now >
    If admin can override, then i think admins will feel good to see my team in FA also, GG. (Be ready for that shit then And all will do same in future tournaments)
    Last edited by Spiderman; 08-11-2015 at 05:08 AM.

Completely valid points. Dropping a whole team to the fa list completely voids the validity of a draft season. Players get spread evenly and then 1 week before the play offs, whoever wins a first come first served race for the better players on a team gains a huge advantage.

Cella has a fair enough point, if the precedent has been set that abandoning your team just gets all the players dropping into the FA list then it would have to happen for cellas players too. And this is setting a very dangerous precedent indeed.

Convicts team should not be disbanded, neither should their previous results be voided. Sometimes this happens and it sucks for players on that team but there is no fair solution out of it. The one proposed here is definitely not sensible at all.

I didn't sign up for this tournament but this was all I could think about when reading the latest drama:

This league's goal is to provide a competitive and enjoyable tournament for all players. This has definitely not been the case for Convict's team. He ruined almost a complete season for the other 9 players in his team. We could have replaced him, yes, but there are simply not enough quality players left anymore to make up for it. The community is small, we have to deal with it accordingly.
    It's easy to say it's bad luck, when instead we can do something about it and give those players another proper chance. This is certainly not a competitive approach but it's not always about winning or losing.
    Interestingly enough, those who have the most to lose at this point (SR & BoA) seem to understand. They did their homework and drafted two solid teams.

Now, whether Cella wants to follow Convict's footsepts is up to him. I am not going to express my personal opinion, it wouldn't be pretty but his team will certainly not be disbanded, now that we have fresh blood in the FA list.

For everyone's information, RaceInc's disbandment will be put on hold until we know whether Cella is abandoning his team or not.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    I didn't sign up for this tournament but this was all I could think about when reading the latest drama:
    I always look forward to siege leagues, or as I like to call them, drama leagues.

SW FOR CAPTAIN

Thread Information