Question before I post this. - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Stop ruining the game for others so I have nothing to cry about?

I personally hate when match goes overtime on maps like mcswartzly and simplex. Maybe it's not a decent movement but i support Pius ))

it doesnt matter if the game goes to 4 hous of overtime, not leting your team repair the core is baaaaaaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAad

Pfft , Wort map..But IF you didnt want to that bad , Alls you had to do is LEAVE..

interesting as mattie is talking about being FAIR and SPORTSMANSHIP
    so the maps when a team is winning and u join the losing one and u switch to the winning team with the excuse
    "TO FINISH THIS FASTER"
    PFF KISS MY ASS
    if thats not to ruin a game what is it then
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Look, guys...We're all guilty of ragequitting or teamswitching or rocketboosting or camping or w/e just to get on with the map and pick a new one at some time. I don't want ppl to be pointing fingers or getting red-faced about this. If Blaze or SAM feel I deserve a ban, thats fine by me...but we don't gotta fight about it. I did what I did because I thought...well I'm not sure what I was thinking...but I didn't want to have to play out that retarded overbuild because of the 1000 leeches that red AND blue were building. I mean there were huge leeches everywhere. I laughed at one point in the game when Booooooog said "Nice leech" over 4 containers @ the bottom of the ramp when we had 15 on the other side of the ff. What I'm getting at is it happened, and Mattie's a crybaby. Let's just deal with it. =P

"Boom, Headshot!" - FPS_Doug
    Siege Strategy Guide Available at: http://www.mediafire.com/?auf58ax6vhbu5ry

moskva - so if I was a noob, then myself switching to another team would mean nothing?

There are some reasons why I switch teams, and that's simply because I want to play with certain players. I'm sorry if myself going from one team to another can simply change the dynamic of the game TT.

And what are you talking about fair and sportsmanship? That wasn't mentioned shit all in this thread. If you want to troll, pm me instead and then I'll talk.

Pius - Go Spec if you don't want to play instead of hitting 3 people with rockets? Wait, not people, your teammates?

I actually like blaze's reaction when he read the first post. but I don't think a perma ban is needed at all. Just a clarification of what you did was fucking lame up the ass. And I NEVER seen someone do that before, that's how rare it was.

ok, everything that was needed to is said

Stop complaining about other players, only Pius and Mattie should post here, if you guys wanna complain about Mattie´s attitude go and post a new Thread with proper proof and we will see if we can punish the lame acts.

@Thread

Well that was trully unnecesary and gay Pius, if you dont want to play an OT match you can either leave or let them try to repair and see what happens, this is the first time i see you acting lame like this so imo i wouldnt ban you now, but warn you, dont do this again because BAN HAMMER will smash your head
    "Tactical Suicide!"

You are in no position to decide whether the map is going overtime or not - unless you hit their core. I really can't stand such a selfish attitude.
    If you had boosted me you would have taken a little vacation.

Thread Information