User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Power abuse ban?

Can u explain me the reason of ban?

Today on map NovemberCommand with teams like 10vs10, match was going on for 90 minutes. Everyone is bored the fuck out of their mind and people are laming making secret leeches (Skarn) and just do random stuff, nobody even caring about who is going to win anymore as the map is impossible to end.

Then theres a guy making a wall animation of telenetworks so I copied him and made LOL sign -> I get banned for it for 3 games. Ok, fair I guess.. then I rejoin later and im banned for 599 games rofl.

Blaze can you explain yourself, this looks a lot like a personal dislike towards me..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	57.2 KB 
ID:	2523

Quote Originally Posted by _unreal_ View Post
    Can u explain me the reason of ban?

Today on map NovemberCommand with teams like 10vs10, match was going on for 90 minutes. Everyone is bored the fuck out of their mind and people are laming making secret leeches (Skarn) and just do random stuff, nobody even caring about who is going to win anymore as the map is impossible to end.

Then theres a guy making a wall animation of telenetworks so I copied him and made LOL sign -> I get banned for it for 3 games. Ok, fair I guess.. then I rejoin later and im banned for 599 games rofl.

Blaze can you explain yourself, this looks a lot like a personal dislike towards me..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	57.2 KB 
ID:	2523

He probably just hit the ban button and after game he edited it

As long as ONE person on your team wants to win, you play along or gtfo.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    I warned you several times to play or leave/go spec/masturbate yourself to death and write lol on your own room wall for all I care. The minute you decided to disregard all my warnings and spam LOL in the chat area as well as continue to build telenetworks against a wall to spell out LoL!! gave me no choice but to kick you out as you wouldnt leave of your own accord. Hey theres simple solutions vote a map and wait patiently or play it out and help end the game which could have been done easily as blues base was a lot easier to infiltrate than reds was... as I already demonstrated several times in that game but no one else seemed too interested to use any teles until it was too late. Yes skarn and yeehaw and puskis were the people you talk about who made leeches but after warning them of their application to a normal game they heeded my warning and removed said leeches, can the same be said for you? Nope. By the way you're wrong, if I disliked you, all I have to do is hit the permanent button consider yourself lucky and yes I did hit the ban button and edited later on like fleece said I was playing to help my team win (you were on the same team and being a hindrance as well as taking up slots which I pay for out of my own pocket so kindly play or go spec or leave in future if a game doesnt interest you)

If you can persuade me to believe that you will behave yourself in future I will consider lowering the ban or remove it. Theres probably been enough games played to get the message across.
    Last edited by |uK|B|aZe//.; 08-18-2015 at 06:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    I warned you several times to play or leave/go spec/masturbate yourself to death and write lol on your own room wall for all I care. The minute you decided to disregard all my warnings and spam LOL in the chat area as well as continue to build telenetworks against a wall to spell out LoL!!
    gave me no choice but to kick you out as you wouldnt leave of your own accord.
    You warned me once, and in that same warning you also directly insulted me with 'retard' or 'idiot' or smth in that direction.. and you believe I will listen to that? If you would have adressed me in a normal matter yes I might have listened. After this warning you tried to put me off the wall painting by shooting at me with rockets, dodging your rockets I found it quite amusing you couldn't hit me so yes I hit the LOL bind.

If you can persuade me to believe that you will behave yourself in future I will consider lowering the ban or remove it. Theres probably been enough games played to get the message across.
    No thanks, leave the ban. Ill see you after 500 +/- games, in the meantime you can masturbate yourself to death on your admin rights and 'power' on the server.

before banning of any player . i think it would be better one warning in white letters on the screen -- the classic

Quote Originally Posted by G3m1nis View Post
    before banning of any player . i think it would be better one warning in white letters on the screen -- the classic
    And those who been banned before and do same shit?

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    And those who been banned before and do same shit?
    A spring loaded boxer glove that comes out of their screen.

Thread Information