User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

My ban: ||sT||Slash.//

Hello everyone, I come here for the first time because I think too unfair my ban, previously was banned for timtim 50 matchs (can not remember) for high ping, agreed, I had no problems, but now freshly of days without playing, I get the server comboinstagib and started a game of CTF NW, I NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE PLAYED DM IN A CTF MAP, let alone make backshots, now came jst2blond and would ban 250 MATCHS by depending play DM and do backshots, it's not my fault that out on this respawn where he / she and take a gun and kill him, can ask any player who knows me, I never do those things, I would unclog the ban see it as unfair, would appreciate the opinion of someone who knows me.

Hola a todos, vengo aqui por primera vez ya que me parece demasiado injusto mi ban, anteriormente fui baneado por timtim 50 matchs (no recuerdo) por ping alto, estuve de acuerdo, no tuve problemas, pero ahora recien de dias sin jugar, llego al server comboinstagib y comenzamos un juego de CTF NW, yo JAMAS EN MI VIDA HE JUGADO DM EN UN CTF, Y MUCHO MENOS HACER BACKSHOTS, ahora vino jst2blond y me baneo 250 MATCHS por segun jugar DM y hacer backshots, no es culpa mia que salga en un respawn donde este el/ella y tome un arma y lo mate, pueden preguntarle a cualquier jugador que me conozca, yo jamas hago esas cosas, quisiera que me quitaran el ban ya que lo veo injusto, agradeceria la opinion de alguien que me conoce.

Last edited by Predator; 08-17-2015 at 06:16 PM.

Of course all bans are useless and unfair .
    Some players were playing to much lame so i have made a message as : next backshot = ban .
    Saw you Dming middle of the map and also saw you in my base then came back to middle without grabbing because one of my teammate has grabbed . clearly here to lame ....
    I have speccing you some days ago ( aliasing with a nick as Bierzack??? something like that), playing NW ( because it was a NW match), mainly seen you playing for frag so....
    I have joined the .dem if you want to check
    Also, i am glad to see you here because Jenni Londres ( recently caught cheating) told me that it was some stuff giving by you that cause him being caught . Do you want to discuss this with me ?
    Btw, i was to gentle recently and some were thinking they can do all they want .
    I am no more gentle , get ready for baby admin abuse unfair ban me epic threads again .
    Ban stays .
    Cheers
    Jst2b
    http://www.filedropper.com/ctf-incin...08-17-23-50-34
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 08-17-2015 at 06:29 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Saw you Dming middle of the map and also saw you in my base then came back to middle without grabbing because one of my teammate has grabbed . clearly here to lame ....
    Dude, anyone who knows me, knows that I have always been defense, all NW CTF players knows the defense on INCINERATOR, there are 2 defense, 1 in flagroom and 1 in rockets, and i was covering snakeware too, i was pushing on O, then i came back because i was defending and i have to return my flag.
    I have speccing you some days ago, playing NW ( because it was a NW match), always see you playing for frag so....
    Frags in CTF NW are shit, and EFF and ACC are shit too, CTF NW is more teamwork, have to learn how to play CTF NW.

Also, i am glad to see you here because Jenni Londres ( recently caught cheating) told me that it was some stuff giving by you that cause him being caught . Do you want to discuss this with me ?
    who the fuck is Jenni LOL, of curse we can talk about that, i never get caught about cheating on any server or pug channel, however, I was manager of the Latino community, u can ask to |uK|Chronox about that.

I play with nicks like ||sT||Slash.//, Predator.mX, bierzackk, ||sT||Levi, ||sT||, ||sT||Predator.//, ||sT||SPARK that is a ban reason? all the players aliasing, i think this is a joke.

Here is my demo of that map, if u know how to play CTF NW u know i was only playing defense.
    https://mega.nz/#!tl0zRDDY!q2LnsXuiq...Cw-zZRrsN5-Byk
    Last edited by Predator; 08-17-2015 at 06:48 PM.

Some players were playing to much lame so i have made a message as : next backshot = ban .
    Ohh and this one, u only say that, i wasn't making backshoots, so, how can i suppose to know that was for me? because i kill u from behind U CARRYING MY FLAG? so, if u have the flag, and u dont see me, i cant kill u? :S

Do we really have a no backshoot rule for nw? I mean its totally different from combogib or insta...idk let someone else answer

Quote Originally Posted by Krikor View Post
    Do we really have a no backshoot rule for nw? I mean its totally different from combogib or insta...idk let someone else answer
    ^

lol slash is the only dude in that shit that plays ctf.
    I vote unban
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

As someone who played long time nw ctf i dont think its bannable reason

No backshooting on NW is a retarded rule.
    I've seen ppl like starkiller get more caps than kills a game because they precisely know how to not get killed in this setting.

/vote unban

Seriously sparkybot? >.>

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Thread Information