User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    What? Now Mid DM in NW CTF = Ban? You guys dont know what is Translocator? ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH[+]AdRiaN View Post
    What? Now Mid DM in NW CTF = Ban? You guys dont know what is Translocator? ROFL
    We have already talked about This several times and over many threads . Mid Players aren t the subject here . Problem was Guys running base to base without grabbing when being in ennemy base, most of You call it a defender, i call them Dmers .
    ANYWAY,back to the topic . Case is solved . Ban Is ended .
    Again, There are so many opened threads about This if You all want continue discuss about DM, backshot, def....
    Thanx
    Blond's copyrighted

249 matches is over before you know it! Just do something else in the meanwhile. Do some study, sports or hangout with friends and family.

You'll be fine!
    |nL|SmokeyZx

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    all this complaining of the ban by @Jst2blond but I havent seen a single demo to back anyones claims up apart from hers. Can I just add I agree with her view

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Problem was Guys running base to base without grabbing when being in ennemy base, most of You call it a defender, i call them Dmers .
    running from base to base and just fragging isnt what a "mid player" does, please find a better excuse to lame. If you're a defender the furthest you go is when your flag is gone and usually once when a defender dies trying to retrieve he either covers on a cross steal or continues to try and return not saying you did this slash, jst2blond made a judgement call on you based on what she saw, im just clearing up other peoples tears

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Defense disruptor
    - Looks like an attacker, until enemy base is reached, hogs enemy pickups and destroys enemy defenses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Problem was Guys running base to base without grabbing when being in ennemy base
    That playstyle is older than ever, and yields amazing results if you're paired with a flag runner, also allowing you to gain a good position to shock boost him back to base when he grabs (after he hides a translocator module in base for quick second capture).
    I quit CTF for Siege, but if I was ever considering playing it when NW is up... now I won't.
    The only things CTF needs is: Remove flag launching, remove piston camping, remove blast wave on kamikaze redeemers.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

That playstyle is older than ever, and yields amazing results if you're paired with a flag runner, also allowing you to gain a good position to shock boost him back to base when he grabs
    When HE GRABS, you got it !!!
    Being a middle def okay to cover your FC . Playing middle the go to ennemy but came back to your base to recover your flag without grabbing yourself or having a mate grabbing same time : I call that DM .
    BTW, story is ended and have a happyending for all .
    @Predator
    About Jenni Londres, he is ||sT||$corpioN.// Does it remember you someone ? He used to have a numerous clan tag, fake or not, i really dunno...
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 08-19-2015 at 03:04 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

I cant access to the "predator" account, this is mine too with an old email.
    I dont do shit haha, when i return, another of my team has the flag, just check demo, i cover him or recovering my flag lol, well, forget it lol.

@Jst2blond i know who is ||sT||$corpioN.// is a mexican called Hector, he isn't a ||sT|| member, i ban him on ||sT|| Server, almost all latino hates him, he just talk alot of shit. want to know another thing? pm me here, not on predator, in this one.

as an long time nwctf player i have to said that there are a lot of rules that are just dumb, and there is nothing personal against jst2b, you do a very good job, but sometimes you just ban people for some things that doesnt really deserve a ban, i mean backshooting, really. Dm is something common on ctf, even in pugs, you just have to keep playing your game and deal with it

That playstyle is older than ever, and yields amazing results if you're paired with a flag runner, also allowing you to gain a good position to shock boost him back to base when he grabs (after he hides a translocator module in base for quick second capture).
    This type of teamwork would be commendable rather than bannable. And in fact this is the type of play to be encouraged rather than discouraged. Flag cover is flag cover but there's no reason to run base to base mindlessly shooting shit up. It's pretty useless and becomes annoying for the general public.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by snakeware View Post
    as an long time nwctf player i have to said that there are a lot of rules that are just dumb, and there is nothing personal against jst2b, you do a very good job, but sometimes you just ban people for some things that doesnt really deserve a ban, i mean backshooting, really. Dm is something common on ctf, even in pugs, you just have to keep playing your game and deal with it
    This isn't a pug. It's a pub server. People need to play.more collaboratively rather than in such isolated fashions. Think about how much you'd enjoy your ctf if everyone took positions and actually did something useful. 200 frags each player does not win games. Flag carriers, covers and keeping flag at base does.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    I honestly dont know why pubs and pugs keep getting compared. Its a public server games arent organised neither are teams. I mean in one team you'll have the team that wants to play together maybe and in the other you'll have the "pro pug player who just wants to dm and hit up the frag count" "the usual noobs/lesser skilled players" "the mod/admin who wants to keep gameplay clean and enjoyable for all but is seen as having no clue to what they are doing" and then you have the players who just want to have fun and you will also have the disruptive/troll players who just want to annoy the mods/admins and other players or people the dislike. See what im getting at here?

Thread Information