Iron Maiden made leeching his own conts. - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    . change of team and created a leech . in its own base --- for get RU FREE and Infinite
    Last edited by G3m1nis; 08-24-2015 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    @NECRIS was it really a leech game or not?
    if this had been leech at least for a moment .. It would belonged of other player . but not (all container have his name)

a leech created by the same ,, hidden in its own base ,, It is more obvious
    Last edited by G3m1nis; 08-24-2015 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by G3m1nis View Post
    if this had been a game leech at least for a moment the leech ,,,, out of another player but not

it's just a leech created by the same hidden in its own base It is more than obvious
    If I smoked some marijuana in a bongo filled with coke, your reply would make absolute sense.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lp7nvjpUc21qbylvso1_500.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	2531

As I said.. this game was a 'fuck around game’ in the beginning. Spider wasn't on my team, maybe he didn't see what was going on in other teams. I'm not even sure if he was in the game from the beginning. Skarn even showed me a couple new things and shared binds while I was in his base as a player of another color. Later others joined and the game turned slowly seriously. Way too late because 2 of the 4 cores had been leeched down already. I wasn’t the only one just hanging around, trying stuff out and not taking the match serious in the beginning. We have these kind of non-serious matches all the time late at night / early in the morning (Central US time). Nothing new.. sometimes Sev shows up and we try new things and build bullshit just for fun. So don’t make it look like this game didn’t start like one of those matches!

@Spider: for the longest time I thought you were a decent guy. Boy was I wrong.

I tried to get better game and team play into pub for a while but found out that’s not going to happen if no new admins join the force so that always somebody is moderating things and keeping stuff fair. Btw: this is not a complaint about existing admins. I know you all can’t be online 24/7. That’s why I suggested to add more admins several times; not replace. But at the end of the day this is not by business…

Anyways: all is good because I was finally able to find a great lot for a house on Sunday and I will sign the builder contract today. I wouldn’t have found this lot without my off time from UT because I didn’t plan on looking for lots again until my current lease is up. I'm stoked!

I’ll stay away for a while… life is short. Too short to waste it with kiddo bullshit.

Cheers
    Last edited by IronMaiden; 08-25-2015 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    As I said.. this game was a 'fuck around game’ in the beginning. Spider wasn't on my team, maybe he didn't see what was going on in other teams. I'm not even sure if he was in the game from the beginning. Skarn even showed me a couple new things and shared binds while I was in his base as a player of another color. Later others joined and the game turned slowly seriously. Way too late because 2 of the 4 cores had been leeched down already. I wasn’t the only one just hanging around, trying stuff out and not taking the match serious in the beginning. We have these kind of non-serious matches all the time late at night / early in the morning (Central US time). Nothing new.. sometimes Sev shows up and we try new things and build bullshit just for fun. So don’t make it look like this game didn’t start like one of those matches!

@Spider: for the longest time I thought you were a decent guy. Boy was I wrong.

I tried to get better game and team play into pub for a while but found out that’s not going to happen if no new admins join the force so that always somebody is moderating things and keeping stuff fair. Btw: this is not a complaint about existing admins. I know you all can’t be online 24/7. That’s why I suggested to add more admins several times; not replace. But at the end of the day this is not by business…

Anyways: all is good because I was finally able to find a great lot for a house on Sunday and I will sign the builder contract today. I wouldn’t have found this lot without my off time from UT because I didn’t plan on looking for lots again until my current lease is up. I'm stoked!

I’ll stay away for a while… life is short. Too short to waste it with kiddo bullshit.

Cheers
    Congratulations, you have real life like we all do

What's a real life?

Signed today. Who would have thought that a UT ban makes me find my dream house

My lot..

Attachment 2539

Looks like someone stole your house.

I know he said it's a lot before anyone says

Will be build.. takes about 6 months.. foundation will start in 2 weeks.. underground water, plumbing, fiber glass and power is already there..

Thread Information