Massive sup spam on IST 4v5 - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    As in section of rules:
    "Each team can request a maximum of 1 demo per map of the opposing team. If the first demo is shown to have suspicious activity agreed upon by a majority vote by the admins (excluding those participating in the match in question), then a second demo may be requested, etc."

So we here request for demo of Monk.

Quote Originally Posted by Cella_V2 View Post
    *No team should have 2 or more players persistently spamming the sup*
    You need to read word "persistently".

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    LMAO HOW IS THIS NOT OBVIOUS???

monk was killing you guys at the sup area while the team was attacking the core.
    and on the second map yes i sup spammed twice in a row shit happens i stopped it after a while.
    hey don't be mad osyris team did this to us aswell.
    He was doing kills in sup mean sup spaming, here is difference in sup spam and what you said "sup area". He did it in full match. Just post his demo link.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    If the admins watching gave out warnings and it obviously stopped? I dont see why there is a reason to be whining about it? Ive had the same treatment myself some warranted some not, if the admins watching dont see the need for any action other than a warning to remind someone then theres nothing to see here
    No it was not stopped. We are not whining, they gone against rules of IST thats what we saying.

My bad, I did not know Monk counted as 2+ players. I feel really stupid now 8-)

My bad, I did not know Monk counted as 2+ players. I feel really stupid now 8-)
    Yes your bad you forgot Kenneth.
    "Excessive Supplier Spamming will not be tolerated"
    And also to tell your players that sup spam is not allowed.
    Yes your Cella version 2 is stupid as 1st version, show fuking some updates in this version lol.

"Each team can request a maximum of 1 demo per map of the opposing team. If the first demo is shown to have suspicious activity agreed upon by a majority vote by the admins (excluding those participating in the match in question), then a second demo may be requested, etc."

So provide us demo of Monk.
    Last edited by Spiderman; 08-22-2015 at 05:54 PM.

He hit the supplier(passed it) at two different timestamps. There is literally no valid proof of any of my teammates doing something that isnt right. I do feel sorry for you for losing to us, but rather be mad at your 5th for not showing instead of trying to accuse us of foul play.

He hit the supplier(passed it) at two different timestamps. There is literally no valid proof of any of my teammates doing something that isnt right. I do feel sorry for you for losing to us, but rather be mad at your 5th for not showing instead of trying to accuse us of foul play.
    Video made just by using demo of 1 player.

So provide us demo of Monk.
    Last edited by Spiderman; 08-22-2015 at 05:56 PM.

After I wArned Kenneth twice it stopped.

first of all everything that happened can be seen in rtgs demo.
    second only me and monk were sniping u guys out to cover the rest of our team attacking ur core.
    and third admins were watching the game they were aware of what was going on. like blaze said all they did was warn us which was fine.
    and seriously as if that would have changed anything game was over anyway.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    After I wArned Kenneth twice it stopped.
    and this was on minicivil^

--- Updated ---

btw predictions for this thread so far are
    Meteor: 6 -7 pages
    Moskva 10 pages
    LOTRFAN 20 pages
    silverfag 50 pages (uh????)

So now people wants rules beeing followed?? LMAO

This whole post is a piece of big soft flowing shit BECAUSE we all can see that u guys dont give a fuck about that and why there is sup spam rule when he can do it? if any other team with an admin in it would've been sup spammed like that, they wouldve stopped the god demn match and do something BUT we dont have one JEJEJE GJGJ.(NEXT SEASON ILL PICK ONE NO WORRIES) Taking a revenge after a lost game like that is not the best thing especially in 4vs5 friend. @Monk AND u even said while the match that u didnt touch us in the supplier jejejej..(maybe random shoots jes!!!!! sorri man) i dont care if we lose a FAIR game but it wasnt (NOT BECAUSE OF 4VS5 UUHHHUUUHH)
    And yeah we want monk's demo so we can make a FRAGMO.....SUPPLIER SPAM MOVIE 1.0.( why dont u give it if u dont have anything to hide? OOOOOOoOoOoooO)
    HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD NIGHT
    GOD BLESS

Our core was wide open, we had no sps no conts outside. But monk decides to sniper spam our supplier from a reasonable long range. Look at the video he kills broken clock in supplier then he continues trying to kill spider even when he had spawn protection boosting him thrice out of the supplier. How can it be said monk was doing everything good? Also the amount of sniper shots on our supplier was too many.

Thread Information