User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Dominating Scourge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    554
    Country:

    IceHammerScrew spec cheating

    On Kanjar, I had two nukes, invis, and an asbestos suit. Osyris, being the not-human person he is, sees me, damages me, and forces me to run elsewhere, causing me to lose invis. Another encounter with deadlyrabbit nearly kills me and dumps me in the lava, where I hide waiting for my teammates to heal and upgrade me.

    Icehammer sees this from spec, says "nice trick, scourge" in pub chat, then joins the enemy team and kills me, causing me to lose both nukes.

    The demo is too big to put on forums. Please PM me for it.

  2. #2
    Icehammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    44
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    On Kanjar, I had two nukes, invis, and an asbestos suit. Osyris, being the not-human person he is, sees me, damages me, and forces me to run elsewhere, causing me to lose invis. Another encounter with deadlyrabbit nearly kills me and dumps me in the lava, where I hide waiting for my teammates to heal and upgrade me.

    Icehammer sees this from spec, says "nice trick, scourge" in pub chat, then joins the enemy team and kills me, causing me to lose both nukes.

    The demo is too big to put on forums. Please PM me for it.
    I Joined to the server as spec for 2 mins (dont have enter to the game since yesterday) and then a slot to play.
    If you stand in the same place for more than 1 minute, sorry, but i will kill you if you are from enemy team and are not moving.

    If you think that is reason for ban, ok. But at least try to move and dont get 2 minutes in the same place without do anything more than write

  3. #3
    Whicked Sick Higor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Full sail ahead!
    Posts
    3,676
    Country:
    @Scourge
    Stop going invis against Osyris, you just don't learn.

    --- Updated ---

    PD: Don't go 'tournament style' against seasoned tournament players, put a bit of anarchy and unpredictability on your nuking...
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

  4. #4
    Dominating IronMaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    622
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Icehammer View Post
    I Joined to the server as spec for 2 mins (dont have enter to the game since yesterday) and then a slot to play.
    If you stand in the same place for more than 1 minute, sorry, but i will kill you if you are from enemy team and are not moving.

    If you think that is reason for ban, ok. But at least try to move and dont get 2 minutes in the same place without do anything more than write

    No matter how you look at it.. that was lame.

    If you would have some decency you would have waved at him and moved on

  5. #5
    Whicked Sick Chamberly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Vandora Temple
    Posts
    5,489
    Country:
    Icehammer, you can't spec cheat. Against the rules. Consider this as a warning, ok?


    http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

  6. #6
    Icehammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    44
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Icehammer, you can't spec cheat. Against the rules. Consider this as a warning, ok?
    I wasn't cheatin' but ok
    And i hope that Scourge don't cry if he will be killed for not moving in the map
    Last edited by Icehammer; 08-31-2015 at 02:24 AM.

  7. #7
    Whicked Sick Chamberly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Vandora Temple
    Posts
    5,489
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Icehammer View Post
    I wasn't cheatin' but ok
    Calling them out awhile you are in spec, yes.


    http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Cheating, being a nuisance
    By CltrAltDel in forum Reports/Complaints & Appeals
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-17-2015, 11:21 AM
  2. IceHammerScrew
    By Chamberly in forum Bans
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-09-2014, 02:02 AM
  3. 3 CoDs members caught cheating!
    By Chamberly in forum Jokes and Humour
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-23-2013, 01:29 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •