User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb !moveto, !lastcp

Seeing as sam's is one of the most popular servers I feel that is should have some mods that would be very helpful especially in maps where you either do a cp in the wrong spot and can't save yourself or if your helping someone new at bt and they can't get through a certain part. I think it would be a good idea to get the !moveto mod and the !lastcp mod do that this can improve the server and seeing as most servers do have these tools now I feel we should too so I was wondering if the powers that be could maybe see about this or look into it? I'd be grateful if you did.
    Lady*Stardust'! Bazinga! :P Meow Meow Meow Meoww!

I assume you are talking about BT.net's mods like in this screenshot. They wont give permission to give their custom mods to anyone. If I remember correctly someone ripped their mods without permission and put them on their server and I think they got in trouble for that on unrealadmin forums. I can't find the thread tho but I remember there were some big complaints.

@|uK|LadyS
    Can you pm me the mod. Could decompile to see what it's doing and make smth similar.
    Last edited by SAM; 09-01-2015 at 05:53 PM.

I've seen !moveto on many servers.
    irc.globalgamers.net #codereview

Those guys not interested to share their stuff, even tho barcode ripped it from them and that give me a permaban from bt.net cuz they thought I was helping barcode to rip their mod which I was not even involved doing so. lmfao. But I guess it won't even matter anymore, everyone else got it so I'll give ya the mod. (Open source baby! Or we can simply make the same thing!)

Yeah Berserk it was here -> http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=31271

Don't like their mapvote, because they change like almost every map name just to make it work with that mapvote... stupid imo.
    Last edited by Chamberly; 09-01-2015 at 01:27 PM.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

I wasn't suggesting it to plagiarize it I just thought that someone could maybe look into it.

@Chamberly can you send @SAM the mod for me?

Sorry but I have to take on BT.net's side and I don't approve this act at all. You guys are clearly aware that Dizzy don't want anyone to use his mods so you don't respect his work that way. If you want !moveto and !lastcp then simply play BT.net.. No need to steal it for your own benefit in such ugly way as if it was urgently needed in the first place, SAMBT can live without it np. It's his decision to not give his stuff away so please respect that and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Don't like their mapvote, because they change like almost every map name just to make it work with that mapvote... stupid imo.
    Ehh they remove only tags of the map maker so all maps could be arranged in alphabetic order and searched easily.. How could you hate their hard work on the mapvote and maps like that cham .

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    that give me a permaban from bt.net cuz they thought I was helping barcode to rip their mod
    Yes you were indeed banned in a very unfair way but that could've been a misunderstanding and you should've talked with the admins about it and not hate them instantly. Am I mad for not being able to play on instaUK, instaUS, and SAMBT for over 6 months? I'm caught in multiple cheater bans such as Losah, Omega and Rocket and uk's admin solution was to change my pc.. But I understand them and dont hate them for that.
    Last edited by RTG`; 09-01-2015 at 06:03 PM.

Erm, I think you got the wrong end of the stick here. I'm not stealing or using his mods. Simply decompiling to see what his mod actually does (never trust another man's mod) especially when it's private.

Once I see what it does, brainstorm other ways to achieve the same or even enhance it a bit. There's nothing wrong with that?

I didn't mean to cause an argument. I just thought it would be a good idea to add that mod to help people in the server because it is very helpful and I wasn't aware that it was bt.net specially made seeing as every other single bt server that I have been in have the mod or one similar.

Quote Originally Posted by RTG` View Post
    I'm caught in multiple cheater bans such as Losah, Omega and Rocket and uk's admin solution was to change my pc
    Do you have changed your comp ? Don t forget that we have always done our maximum to sort this . Unfortunately, not only caught in 1 player ban but multiple as you said ...that s what just a pain.
    Anyway, no more trouble isn't it ?
    Blond's copyrighted

Thread Information