Ban for no reason - Page 10

User Tag List

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    you no unrealshots is one of my best friends and has banned me more than once for being a dick and i accepted it cause i was in the wrong, i see uenz steps aside because of this,he is really one of the better people in ut like vitrae was,and as far as sja goes ive had it out with him over things but what he said i agree with leave religion out,as far as the c1 comment sam i remember all the mlig players playing in there way before your sever and you know it. blaze you showed your true colors good luck in your religious war mate.GOD WINS IN THE END DEAL WITH IT!

Quote Originally Posted by chris[CB
    ;99578]you no unrealshots is one of my best friends and has banned me more than once for being a dick and i accepted it cause i was in the wrong
    True friends <3

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by chris[CB] View Post
    c1 comment sam i remember all the mlig players playing in there way before your sever and you know it.
    Why are you telling me what I know? If I don't remember or recall something then I don't. I never really was interested in instagib. The reason I opened one was when AlienPL's server went offline, if you wanted a timeframe. That's where it was.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chris[CB
    ;99578]blaze you showed your true colors good luck in your religious war mate.GOD WINS IN THE END DEAL WITH IT!
    buddy if it happened to a country full of mainly white christians or black people or any colour for that matter I would feel the same way, its basic humanity something it seems you dont have as a trait, shit happens, were dealing with it the way we would like to last I remember we run and pay for these servers from our own pocket and time not you 45

humanity lmfao one of my good friends i work with at a german owned company is from egypt so dont come at me with your religious bullshit he loves america and my other friends that consist of blacks,asians,latinos have the same outlook so dont act like you know me you dont.maybe your the one with the issue like you brother which he has already shown.sorry you hate jews,sounds like you have the problem.ps. find the real god, jesus not that false one you pray to mate.

I understand Sam.He has decided this. It is true the world is silent before such current holocaust, and if Sam pays the servers is his right. people can make the decision to do something for a change.

I dont see a politic move here, i dont a religion move here, i dont see racist here, i see vulnerable people and murderers. and I know that there are good Jews, and I know many disagree. but it is time the world says (not more) in a peaceful manner. (as Sam does.)
    Last edited by [R]^Osyris; 10-06-2015 at 03:45 AM.

Go Away....

The history comeback again? Or u want say (No more). Gj Sam =)

Go Away....

Quote Originally Posted by chris[CB] View Post
    find the real god, jesus not that false one you pray to mate.
    I didn't realise Jesus was a God. Please point out in your bible where he states that he is indeed a God and someone you should worship.

It seems you know squat about your own religion. Don't come here professing 'real' religions to anybody.

As osyris said. This is my way of saying no. And I will continue to do this in every day life. I won't purchase Israeli produce. Nor will I pay for any Israeli based services.

And please. Work on that grammar.
    Last edited by SAM; 10-06-2015 at 04:34 AM.

This is going to be a two-part response. But to first bring things back on topic, I would point out again that the Tanakh (or what Christians refer to as the Old Testament) clearly states (Genesis 15:18, Joshua 1:4 and elsewhere) that God gave the land from the Nile River in Egypt all the way up to Lebanon (south to north) and everything from the Mediterranean Sea to the Euphrates River (west to east) to the people of Israel. To give that a bit more context geographically, that means all of the land modern Israel currently possesses, plus all of the land of the Palestinians (the West Bank and Gaza), plus some of Egypt and Syria, plus all of Jordan, plus some of Saudi Arabia and Iraq. So, in fact, the people of these regions are currently occupiers of land God gave to Israel, not the other way around.

By the time of Jesus, Israel had long existed as two separate kingdoms (from around 930 BC) as a result of civil war - "Israel" in the north, and Judah (which included the city of Jerusalem) in the south. The kingdom of Judah was inhabited by descendants of the tribes of Judah, Benjamin and Levi. The northern kingdom was comprised of the inhabitants of the other 9 tribes. Israel of the north was conquered by what was then called the Assyrian empire (roughly analogous to Syria today) around 700 BC because of their disobedience to God. Judah faired a bit better, but finally God lost patience when them too, and that territory was invaded and overrun by the Babylonian empire around 586 BC - with survivors taken away to Babylon. 70 years later, a small remnant was released and returned to Jerusalem where they rebuilt the city and the Temple.

About 500 years later, Christ was born. The Jews failed to recognise him as their Messiah (John chapter 6 verses 39-47), and in consequence, Christ uttered those oft repeated words "Your house is left to you desolate" (Matthew 23:28) and "You will not see Me again until you say, 'Blessed is He who comes in the name of Yahweh'" (Matthew 23:39). God had sent his son to redeem his people and they rejected him, so God rejected his people. In 70 AD the Romans destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple once again. The people of Judah were scattered among the nations of the earth... but God had also made a promise to return them to their land one day. This is recorded in, for example, Ezekiel chapter 36 and 37:

Your enemies have taunted you, saying, ‘Aha! Now the ancient heights belong to us!’
    This is what the Lord says: My jealous anger burns against these nations, especially Edom [southern part of modern Syria], because they have shown utter contempt for me by gleefully taking my land for themselves as plunder.
    I am furious that you have suffered shame before the surrounding nations. Therefore, this is what the Lord says: I have taken a solemn oath that those nations will soon have their own shame to endure.
    The mountains of Israel will produce heavy crops of fruit for my people - for they will be coming home again soon! See, I care about you, and I will pay attention to you. Your ground will be plowed and your crops planted. I will greatly increase the population of Israel, and the ruined cities will be rebuilt and filled with people.
    When the people of Israel were living in their own land, they defiled it by the evil way they lived... They polluted the land with murder and the worship of idols, so I poured out my fury on them. I scattered them to many lands to punish them for the evil way they had lived. But when they were scattered among the nations, they brought shame on my holy name. For the nations said, ‘These are the people of the Lord, but he couldn’t keep them safe in his own land!’ Then I was concerned for my holy name, on which my people brought shame among the nations.

Therefore, give the people of Israel this message from the Sovereign Lord: I am bringing you back, but not because you deserve it. I am doing it to protect my holy name, on which you brought shame while you were scattered among the nations. I will show how holy my great name is - the name on which you brought shame among the nations. And when I reveal my holiness through you before their very eyes, says the Sovereign Lord, then the nations will know that I am the Lord. For I will gather you up from all the nations and bring you home again to your land.

“Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean. Your filth will be washed away, and you will no longer worship idols. And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart. And I will put my Spirit in you so that you will follow my decrees and be careful to obey my regulations.

“And you will live in Israel, the land I gave your ancestors long ago. You will be my people, and I will be your God. I will cleanse you of your filthy behavior. I will give you good crops of grain, and I will send no more famines on the land. I will give you great harvests from your fruit trees and fields, and never again will the surrounding nations be able to scoff at your land for its famines. Then you will remember your past sins and despise yourselves for all the detestable things you did. But remember, says the Sovereign Lord, I am not doing this because you deserve it. O my people of Israel, you should be utterly ashamed of all you have done!

“This is what the Sovereign Lord says: When I cleanse you from your sins, I will repopulate your cities, and the ruins will be rebuilt. The fields that used to lie empty and desolate in plain view of everyone will again be farmed. And when I bring you back, people will say, ‘This former wasteland is now like the Garden of Eden! The abandoned and ruined cities now have strong walls and are filled with people!’ Then the surrounding nations that survive will know that I, the Lord, have rebuilt the ruins and replanted the wasteland. For I, the Lord, have spoken, and I will do what I say.
    This is clearly a prophecy in the process of fulfilment. The nation state of Israel was re-established in 1948, and her people continue to return from all over the world to the land that God promised to Abraham long ago.

--- Updated ---

OK this is very annoying. The forum software is trying to be clever, so when I post a second response dealing with separate issues it merges them into one mega post. Which isn't what I want at all.
    Last edited by darkshaihulud; 10-06-2015 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    I didn't realise Jesus was a God. Please point out in your bible where he states that he is indeed a God and someone you should worship.

It seems you know squat about your own religion. Don't come here professing 'real' religions to anybody.

As osyris said. This is my way of saying no. And I will continue to do this in every day life. I won't purchase Israeli produce. Nor will I pay for any Israeli based services.

And please. Work on that grammar.

2 Peter 1:1New King James Version (NKJV)

Greeting the Faithful
    1 Simon Peter, a bondservant and apostle of Jesus Christ,

To those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ

idd it seems you dont know either.

Thread Information