REG FINALS RESULTS - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OH MY JESUS! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! YAYAYAYAY! Congrats to all, and a special congrats to our wonderful captian. He Deserves his win. @Moskva

ADRIAN??? WHY DIDN'T YOU DC THIS TIME FAGGOT?

btw does this mean I can kick paco out whenever I want again? I was being nice cause we were "teammates". LOL

@|uK|kenneth
    wait really? LOL
    haha I missed it, oh well. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Moko View Post
    OH MY JESUS! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! YAYAYAYAY! Congrats to all, and a special congrats to our wonderful captian. He Deserves his win. @Moskva
    This was a fantastic season and a fantastic win. I want to congratulate the starting lineup and my dev bro and broettes..

Moskva, you are to Siege what Donald Trump would be to America if he became the President.
    Rays, you made it past the draft and I love you. I never thought I would love anyone from Oklahoma.
    Demi, you are now a top ten South American amigo of mine. I am friends with many gringos so you are on an exclusive list.
    Krikor. You are dope and you do dope shit.
    n0b.. You're like Clint Eastwood telling everyone to stay off of his lawn. Nice lawn friend.
    snakeware, please respect my friend and thank your neighbors for their wifi.

and last but not least, the most important and integral part of the team: Moko

Moko we had some amazing times playing together. I got to know so much about you and you made me reevaluate whether I should become a vegetarian or not. Ultimately I have decided to continue eating meet but you have a way with words that dazzles me and makes me weak in the knees. My favorite memory was when you subbed in and I thought we were down a player until you typed that everything was okay and that the teams were even.

The season might be over but these friendships will last a lifetime.

Good games SR. Good games Siege.. you just lost to a man who takes a solid 4 minutes to boot up Unreal Tournament 99 Game of the Year Edition. Good games.

PS: BOA nice try. Maybe next time. hehehe
    Last edited by PACO; 09-14-2015 at 06:27 PM.

@PACO, do me a huge favor and never play siege again and never talk to me again...oh yeah and learn how to tell time.
    Thank you very much have a nice life. lol

Quote Originally Posted by PACO View Post
    This was a fantastic season and a fantastic win. I want to congratulate the starting lineup and my dev bro and broettes..

Moskva, you are to Siege what Donald Trump would be to America if he became the President.
    Rays, you made it past the draft and I love you. I never thought I would love anyone from Oklahoma.
    Demi, you are now a top ten South American amigo of mine. I am friends with many gringos so you are on an exclusive list.
    n0b.. You're like Clint Eastwood telling everyone to stay off of his lawn. Nice lawn friend.

Moko we had some amazing times playing together. I got to know so much about you and you made me reevaluate whether I should become a vegetarian or not. Ultimately I have decided to continue eating meet but you have a way with words that dazzles me and makes me weak in the knees. My favorite memory was when you subbed in and I thought we were down a player until you typed that everything was okay and that the teams were even.

Good games SR. Good games Siege.. you just lost to a man who takes a solid 4 minutes to boot up Unreal Tournament 99 Game of the Year Edition. Good games.

LMFAO WTF HAHA OK...I GUESS IM DOPE

hehe, i already say thanks to them, i never really meant to disrespect n0b, it was a moment of mind struggling when i tought demi would be a better choice for some maps than n0b, i admit i never really analized that shit, so yes i was wrong as fuck, and yes n0b is the MVP of this season, and of course i want to apologyze my team fucking up dev so bad. YOU GUYS WERE GREAT, ESPECIALLY YOU RAYS, ALWAYS IN A GOOD MOOD, ALWAYS MAKING US LAUGH, ALWAYS DOING JUST AMAZING, THANKS RAYS, EVERYONE IN SR MADE THIS A VERY FUN LEAGUE.
    Last edited by snakeware; 09-14-2015 at 07:13 PM.

Lmao. G1 tho, gg.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

K can I get my autograph now @PACO, you beat my team = you beat me :v
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

paco moral support in twitch chat eheh

Thread Information