User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Banned from BT Server

I'm tired of being banned so many times for no reason by SW .

Banned from BT server by silverwing apparently for "Cheating"
    Last edited by [R]^Death2All; 05-22-2011 at 09:06 AM.

i spawned boots to check how to get to something... because it such a ret map...

and then hp grabs the boots and i tell him to jump 3 times so the boots can go away but he didn't so i recconnected him and went to find the code to kill all the boots...and when i came back like 2 mins or so this faggits caps with the boots... not even once but twice... idk how dumb this kid is... but hes fucken dumb

banned on BT server FOREVER... Dont remove it unless i know about it

Silverwing spawned the boots before i even joined the server, and how was I suppose to know he spawned them when he told me nothing about it ONLY except "jump 3 times" (whats that suppose to mean?) when I was having a conversation with another player. Second I wasn't even in your Teamspeak channel so there is no way i could have known.

PS: thanks moko

i spawned it when u were in...

K my side.
    I don't remember seeing Silver saying to not cap either in TS or BT server but my mind wasn't there, so I'm not saying he did or not.

I do think it's common sense to not cap when you have boots that were spawned but O.K., he said he didn't know I'll believe him atm.

I think banned forever is really dumb, for 1 Silver was the one playing with admin not HP.....You can't erase the rec?

I unbanned him those 2 times because he said he didn't know, weather he telling the truth or not only him and God
    knows, atm he's still banned because Silver told me not to unban him. (Rather sternly I might add, freaked me out lol)

I personally think if you don't want this to happen, don't go playing with admin ans spawning things.

I don't see how he's cheating, cheating is when you try to go against the rules, I don't think he was, though again what he was feeling in his heart only him and God know.

Btw HP you're not banned ALL the time for no reason, multigunning isn't legal in pug and every1 knows it.
    Not saying you haven't been picked on, Blaze banned you that one time for a reason I still don't know but really you're not a little victim.

I take no sides, but I think a perma ban isn't needed.

Yeah sure ya did... why don't you go post that demo you were talking about too

like i said... i spawned boots to check something... and i will... dont wrry... ill post it if needed

scars actually spawned the boots for a game once for people and i saw this...... sooo i guess same situation

SW this is exactly the reason I told you NOT to do anything with admin. I caught you ghosting and then using !cp which is fine because you cant cap but the point I was making was exactly this scenario.

I don't care what you are testing. You're going to have dick players claiming they are innocent. Stop spawning shit, stop ghosting, stop anything with admin unless you need to ban. This is the reason why the checkpoints was put on there. Use it.

Which map did he cap? In fact I'm going to delete any maps HP has capped and unban him.

SAM just erase the recs. What SW did is gay. Banning forever is gay. From a BT.... really... erasing recs shouldn't be that hard.

Thread Information