just a small request - Page 6

User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    I have no problems lifiting it now. But if we catch you again witness, it will be a very long ban. This is your last chance.
    lift it please, i will try my best not to lame

i hear what j2b sais first but keep in mind, its your last chance.

Quote Originally Posted by witness View Post
    lift it please, i will try my best not to lame

He didn't shoot his FC, his first shot hit someone at the bottom of the stairs and then another player appeared at the bottom and killed the FC, pause the video and go frame by frame, then you will see this....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	2610Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	39.8 KB 
ID:	2611

You can clearly see the FC tries to jump on stairs and as everyone should know, you cannot do that because it slows you down when they are that steep.

The video is like propaganda by only showing parts that make him look bad, the default video should be used to get a realistic view.

even the "Laming by flag", he was idle for 5 seconds at most, that isn't laming at all.

The rest of the accusations might be true but I cannot visually see those happening with the video going that speed, but the first accusation is incorrect and so is the laming by flag.

This is not me defending him, this is someone acting Neutral without bias views of this person.

[X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF};100475]even the "Laming by flag", he was idle for 5 seconds at most, that isn't laming at all.
    If you know what he's like by playing with/against him for years(meaning him sabotaging games), you wouldn't say that

I Can agree with you fluke. But in first instance i banned him cause i saw him do that boost on his fc, and i also basicly always saw him high or somewhere else, backshooting, dming and when you add up to his history, and the fact that he had 0 grabs in over 6 mins i decided to ban him. He has a very great history of trolling and being just a nuincance on the insta servers.

I Can agree with you fluke. But in first instance i banned him cause i saw him do that boost on his fc, and i also basicly always saw him high or somewhere else, backshooting, dming and when you add up to his history, and the fact that he had 0 grabs in over 6 mins i decided to ban him. He has a very great history of trolling and being just a nuincance on the insta servers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF} View Post
    He didn't shoot his FC, his first shot hit someone at the bottom of the stairs and then another player appeared at the bottom and killed the FC, pause the video and go frame by frame, then you will see this....

You can clearly see the FC tries to jump on stairs and as everyone should know, you cannot do that because it slows you down when they are that steep.

The video is like propaganda by only showing parts that make him look bad, the default video should be used to get a realistic view.

even the "Laming by flag", he was idle for 5 seconds at most, that isn't laming at all.

The rest of the accusations might be true but I cannot visually see those happening with the video going that speed, but the first accusation is incorrect and so is the laming by flag.

This is not me defending him, this is someone acting Neutral without bias views of this person.
    thanks for the unbiased input Fluke

hear what j2b sais first
    i dont understand why u need to hear what she says since u made the ban?

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF} View Post

Indeed, maybe not That lame but considering his last history on uK servers we don't allow a single fart from him. He is a Milen lookalike, remember That. Do a quick search on forum or check links i have quotes previous poste. Btw, as i sais, it is up to Nordog final décision. I Can bet we Will soon see him on ban reports soon .
    Blond's copyrighted

as I said, it is just an unbiased view of what I can see in the video shown in this thread, Any other accusations I cannot comment on.

since UK Instagib moved to another server i cant access it
    i get this message

on US i can play.
    any mod/admin ?

Thread Information