just a small request - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Legit ban.

Nice vid lol.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Lol....not even a double kill

There is nothing funnier than watching bad players trying to lame, but making them rage quit by doing the same thing to them is even more funny.

LOL omg
    as i thought, idle 5 seconds to scratch my nose = sabotage
    pickup flag, notice the EFC is right near me and try to recover = super sabotage
    stand on top for a few seconds waiting for EFC (they usually go from top in this map) = uber dm
    standing in enemy base waiting for EFC to kill and return = laming base
    fast forwarding the video skipping me covering my FC through the map for cap = useless dm moves
    you are very objective SuperBlnd, good eye.

@Nordog u seemed like a good moderator to me, but now..

Depends witness, but i see you boosting your flagcarrier on purpose... first tiem you miss , second you hit. explain that? You have a notorious history of boosting teammates for fun. Maybe you scratched your nose there, what do i know. But as we can see in the video, you arent doing much use for your team, and standing outside enemy base, shooting after peoples asses? Standing high several times trying to dm? Comeon dude... Atleast admit some of it. Is it that hard? Showing no sign of understanding / addmitance of wrongdoing is not gonna help your case. As i stated earlier, atleast ADMIT it, wich makes me think you understand, and accept what you did, and we can move on, with a shorter ban. Keep ignoring it, and show no will to even admit, or accept that you do these things, and i will maybe be forced to raise it even higher. Up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by witness View Post
    scratch my nose = sabotage
    near ennemy flag , bad place
    Nothing about boosting your FC (Sabotage n°1)
    stand on top for a few seconds waiting for EFC (they usually go from top in this map) = uber dm
    Not really DM, true, you have just tried and failed
    fast forwarding the video skipping me covering my FC through the map for cap = useless dm moves
    If your are intelligent enough, you can lower video speed on youtube .....
    Anyway, only made this very quickly to please Nordog due to computer issues. I also make it in a funny way to balance with a sad person as you are.
    Blond's copyrighted

I can only guess... if you play differently to do better = less ban?
    Like following your FC instead of being far from it, take a bullet for them or carry on reaching flag to flag awhile preventing other killing FC..

pickup flag, notice the EFC is right near me and try to recover
    You could've went on out through the door covering yourself so other team will take care of killing the FC and recovering the flag.

Timtim can post a big guide book about playing and not achieving a ban than I can tho.. :P

--
    Just damn, got post blocked 2 times cuz of this! Warning - new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    Depends witness, but i see you boosting your flagcarrier on purpose... first tiem you miss , second you hit. explain that? You have a notorious history of boosting teammates for fun. Maybe you scratched your nose there, what do i know. But as we can see in the video, you arent doing much use for your team, and standing outside enemy base, shooting after peoples asses? Standing high several times trying to dm? Comeon dude... Atleast admit some of it. Is it that hard? Showing no sign of understanding / addmitance of wrongdoing is not gonna help your case. As i stated earlier, atleast ADMIT it, wich makes me think you understand, and accept what you did, and we can move on, with a shorter ban. Keep ignoring it, and show no will to even admit, or accept that you do these things, and i will maybe be forced to raise it even higher. Up to you.
    i do have the tendency to boost my teammates forward or my FC back to base, is that a bad thing? i like to get boosted myself.
    look at the beginning of the vid for example, i stand on top waiting to EFC/FC to pop so i know where to go, i follow my FC to cover and he gets real close with an opposite player, i tried to cover but they were too close to each so it was hard hit.
    just for you ill admit i had a few lame shots in this match, but who doesnt have a few lame shots in an entire match? IMHO not a reason for such long ban.
    i always move forward when playing ctf, searching for EFC/FC to either return or cover, i never stay in 1 spot for too long.
    i dont try to dm with my poor 40%eff and 15-20acc on average. at worst i get double kill in the middle and move on.
    hope u can reduce the length of the ban, and send me a warning message next time.

btw @Jst2blond nice blind sheep followers u have here what do u feed them with?

btw @Jst2blond nice blind sheep followers u have here what do u feed them with?
    Are you implying im banning you cause j2b is my sheperd? everytime you type something that makes me feel bad, and want to reduce your punishment, you type something utterly retarded in the end. Personal attacks / insults will get you nowhere .

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    Are you implying im banning you cause j2b is my sheperd? everytime you type something that makes me feel bad, and want to reduce your punishment, you type something utterly retarded in the end. Personal attacks / insults will get you nowhere .
    LOL take it easy, it wasn't intended to you.

just this Jst2Blond thingie likes to comment about sheeps you sheeps them, maybe she is sheep/shepard herself?

Thread Information