Username and Escobar removing SC

User Tag List

Username and Escobar removing SC

Was trying to avoid a boring overly defensive game of Niven using a fan SC in enemies base, couple of team members cry and repeatedly remove my shit until there's an SC in doorway.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shot0061.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	253.3 KB 
ID:	2599

You Built a tele into an area that will kill you with the slightest movement and you wonder why they had a problem? your tele cost a player a nuke which you have captured in your SShot, SC inside that fan area can still be hit from the outside which kind of makes it pointless as it then becomes a leech. In doing this you weakened the base from the door entry point.

Granted, your builds should not have been removed by anyone but you, but you also need to see it from a team effort point of view, you were off doing your thing at no real help to your team.

also HackerCrash removed your builds, not Escobar or Username, you actually caused the death of username who had a nuke at the time and Escobar was calling for it to be moved to the door so it can then be fortified.. If anything , your screenshot makes you look like the person in the wrong here.

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF} View Post
    You Built a tele into an area that will kill you with the slightest movement and you wonder why they had a problem? your tele cost a player a nuke which you have captured in your SShot, SC inside that fan area can still be hit from the outside which kind of makes it pointless as it then becomes a leech. In doing this you weakened the base from the door entry point.

Granted, your builds should not have been removed by anyone but you, but you also need to see it from a team effort point of view, you were off doing your thing at no real help to your team.

also HackerCrash removed your builds, not Escobar or Username, you actually caused the death of username who had a nuke at the time and Escobar was calling for it to be moved to the door so it can then be fortified.. If anything , your screenshot makes you look like the person in the wrong here.
    The platform and SC inside fan were built funny which made it easy to die inside fan, that was my fault and I think people were trying to boost him out of there but it failed and he was killed by blades. I'd be pissed too and it's unfortunate.

But that's besides the point, my build was there to win the game. Up to shortly before that point red was dominating the map and I knew with some aggressive building we could control the enemies door and end the game. Things went pear shaped for 30 seconds and the team were panicking for more defensive builds, I held firm and said no because I knew we'd be back in control shortly and wouldn't need two SCs to keep us safe. Anyway the panickers got their way and removed my stuff and and I had to try and work the fan with container spam. These containers which you write off as me 'going off and doing my own thing at no help to the team' kept a tele outside blue the rest of the game and pinned them down.

And look at the screenshot again you can see a couple of people re-removing the SC

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF} View Post

Also you cannot hit the fan builds from outside unless shooting through the grate, but that's easy to spot and stop

username: boost me in your tele im stuck with nuke
    Escobar: pekka pls move sc at door
    Bonz: can't get in tele.
    username: why
    Bonz's SC was removed by username!!
    username was carrying a WARHEAD!!! <rofl what is happening here?
    Bonz: use tele
    username: DUDE
    Bonz's SC was removed by Escobar!!
    Bonz's SC was removed by hackercrash!!
    Bonz's SC was removed by hackercrash!!
    Yes as I clearly see it, seem like it was intentional removing without asking any question. Mind posting a demo?

Meeting time!
    @audiosonic (If you could ask username...)
    @busta (Escobar)
    @={E-201}=hackercarsh
    -Why did you 3 didn't ask before removing?
    -Did you know you have to ask before removing?
    -Did you think removing SC have any influence for something?
    -<Insert some other random question lol>

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Wow, did I have a senior moment in my last reply, I really didn't see the other names......That's what happens when you reply to messages at 3am.

The nuke kill was thanks to a badly made tele, I don't think it was a "Rofl" moment for them and I have experienced similar with other people building tele's in fan area which will kill you if you move an inch.

You can hit them from outside, Splash damage from explosive weapons hits every time I have tried it.

They are in the wrong for removing your builds, no denying that, but you could have been a bit more team orientated and at least responded to them.

They will be warned but their actions are because of how frustrated you were making them, they are not just random removing.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 10-11-2015 at 07:32 AM.

Mmmhh, usually @BONZ when you're the fan operator try and hide your base tele as much into the core as you can, so nobody steps in.
    Since I do this a lot ppl gets used to this tele format and know that:
    - Tele is in core room, avoid it.
    - Tele is near supplier, use it.

It's best you have a teleporter bind and use a piston jump to build it as high as possible (even if above the death zone).
    - SelectBuild Teleporter|Buildit
    Once done:
    - Suicide
    - Preselect the platform in the constructor.
    - The moment you hit the teleporter do a 90º turn downwards.
    - Build the platform (make sure at least 0.1 second passes so you're a bit below the tele... or you'll block your own tele forever)
    Keep trying until you make it right, you'll die after every try so make sure you have at least 1500 RU before trying all this (500 tele, 50 suicide, 200 platform, 500 tele is the minimun expense)

If you did it right you'll be able to walk above the fan death trigger, if only part of the platform is safe, build a new platform a bit above until you get it right.
    Once done, aim towards the enemy base and build the SC as far as you can while standing on the platform, this way anyone incoming on the teleporter won't accidentally fall to the fan (as there's a big SC).
    You can still walk backwards and fall into the safe zone.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

You know me, I wrote a load of TL;DRs in the text box trying to justify but you might as well be talking to a wall in a pub game. I did fix the fan tele afterwards and it was inside the basecore area at least

Uh, 3 against 1? Do I really need to find out the source of this removing? I'd say the super container is poorly placed, made the team lose a nuke in the process as well. I'm surprised BONZ is playing the victim role here, 3 people disagree with your build, then you also boost hackercrash x10 (you know that's reportable as well :/ ?). Two wrongs don't make a right buddy.

Also just saw username said "boost me im stuck in ur tele with nuke". Bad tele/super container placement? I would've requested a kickvote for COD|BONZ on the spot, after my precious nuke gets denied like this, just saying :/.

Quote Originally Posted by audiosonic View Post
    Uh, 3 against 1? Do I really need to find out the source of this removing? I'd say the super container is poorly placed, made the team lose a nuke in the process as well. I'm surprised BONZ is playing the victim role here, 3 people disagree with your build, then you also boost hackercrash x10 (you know that's reportable as well :/ ?). Two wrongs don't make a right buddy.

Also just saw username said "boost me im stuck in ur tele with nuke". Bad tele/super container placement? I would've requested a kickvote for COD|BONZ on the spot, after my precious nuke gets denied like this, just saying :/.
    Lots of people agree on doing stupid things in public. On the same map you get people insisting on building FF in corridor, the fact everyone agrees on doing it doesn't make it a good tactic.

I saved up 3k RU to take enemy fan which was a big factor in red winning game, but the team only wanted to think about protecting base for next five minutes with defensive builds. And as I said the fan tele was badly placed and he got killed but I did fix it afterwards, if in doubt don't step into a basecore tele after picking up nuke!

And if someone does remove my stuff they can expect a bio rifle boosting, if that violates international law I'll hand myself in at the Hague

Quote Originally Posted by BONZ View Post
    you get people insisting on building FF in corridor
    KERMIT_I_LOSE_YOU_THE_GAME_GRENOUILLE
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Thread Information