Hey there guys, long time no see, it's been a while.

Just dropping by to show you a game I found out a few weeks ago and have been playing ever since in a daily basis, which is pretty much very siege-like and I thought you guys might be interested in.
The game is called Block N Load, it's on Steam, and is F2P (free to play, but not pay to win at all), and is terrifyingly good and the devs are quite committed in making this work together with the community, and the required specs to play it are quite low.

Siege vs Block n Load (long version):
( Click to show/hide )
Essentially, you have around 5 minutes with no fighting at the start to build your base (which may sound like a lot of time, but it's in fact a really short time to prepare a lot of things), and after that the objective is to destroy the opponents core just like siege, and every block type has a different cost just like in siege, and each character/class has different kinds of blocks, abilities, health, damage, "special skill", etc, and to get more "cash" (they call it "blocks") you can either mine blocks or just kill other players.
By building the base you can do pretty much anything, including tear it completely apart and do something new.

Unlike siege, you cannot upgrade blocks or heal the core once it's damaged, and you can damage your teammates buildings, and the core can only generally be damaged by your digging tool or explosives (so miniguns and the like do not damage it, so you generally have to get close to it).
And when explosives are used, they generally can be destroyed as they take around 15 seconds to explode, so everything is quite balanced out.
And camping is not a problem there: if you camp, you will hardly be any effective unless you're defending using an engineer, but other than that is quite useless to camp. Even the sniper class isn't very effective at camping unless you have a godly aim and defend yourself property from ninjas and guys with bazookas/grenade launchers.

Just like siege: there's a middle spawn once every 5 minutes which can grant anything: armor to the whole team, blocks to build, instant block destruction, etc.
And some classes (the "Skill" classes) have ammunition and health blocks which are the equivalent to suppliers and health pods respectively, although in terms of weapons you spawn with all your weapons from the start, so you just use these if you're low on ammo or health.
There are also mines, respawns (equivalent in a way to siege teleporter), fire traps (equivalent to bio bomb).
There are no nukes though, or rather the closest thing to a nuke is the "big bomb" which when explodes leaves a really large crater, but as said above it can be destroyed before it explodes just like the nukes.

In order to balance some powerful blocks (like mortars, big bombs, etc) they get more expensive the more you build, for example: the first mortar costs X, the second costs X+300, the third X+600, and so on. So maybe you can get some good ideas from this game to siege if anything else as well.

Anyway, back when I was into UT I played a lot of siege here, and this game proved to be a really good modern and comical version of it with minecraft-ish and team fortress-ish antics to it.
My favorite characters are Cogwheel (the robot) and Juan Shinobi (the ninja) btw, so if you end playing this game you will most likely see me using one of these two.

Although it looks minecraft-ish (which is the point) it's actually very graphically pleasant: it uses high quality materials, truly dynamic lighting with realistic shadows, the first person view is a normal FPS view without any minecraft-ish look to it, etc, and it has this really cute little quirk where the blocks aren't perfect cubes, instead they are slightly deformed cubes on purpose.
On the other hand, there are a lot of blocks in the map and to build which are not "cube-like".

And their advert saying no game is ever the same, is actually true. Even if you employ the same strategy every time, the game will still play out differently every single time, that's why it's quite addicting (to me at least).
Also this game went F2P very very recently (this month) so there are a lot that the devs are working on, including an eventual editor in the future to create our own maps and potentially other things.

Of course there are a few frustrating games where the team you're into is just incompetent and uncoordinated, but generally people take a good understanding on how the game works, and after trying each class they end up finding what suits them best and the games tend to be really interesting.

Trailer:

I generally play this game as a squad with my brother (up to squads of 3 players are allowed, which essentially serves to group 3 players together in the same team in the match-making), and it's a blast. My nick there is the same as here and everywhere else btw.

Cya later