BAN ID M2292 - Still Banned

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

BAN ID M2292 - Still Banned

It seems that no one wants to take care of my situation? any Main admins with access to this? Can you please look into my case?

@SAM seems like one of the main guys i see here.

It has been almost a week? Halloween day, and can't even play!!!!!!

You'll have to wait, and be patience. So far you really need to wait.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    You'll have to wait, and be patience. So far you really need to wait.
    ok thank you

The last thread you decided to hijack I was just givig your information on.

I've told you about how our servers work on a global ban system. The server is new and therefore will take some days to register and cascade the ban rules.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    The last thread you decided to hijack I was just givig your information on.

I've told you about how our servers work on a global ban system. The server is new and therefore will take some days to register and cascade the ban rules.
    Yes sorry :x i'll keep waiting, since i am still banned

Server under maintenance on the ban organization so maybe it'll be done sometime this week.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Server under maintenance on the ban organization so maybe it'll be done sometime this week.
    I understand but @SAM said it will take time to cascade the ban rules???

and i already been banned 6+ months already for NO REASON and screen shot was posted.

Banned was lifted but rebanned again!

so since i been banned for so long for no reason. its just like that? a Sorry just stayed banned until we feel like it? what kind of Admins here do this? i see all your threads about how to be fair and such, well guess what. You guys aren't fair to me. JSTB caused all of this for no reason for banning me with out an excuse then saying she doesn't remember, and because of JSTB actions i get screw?

How about going over power tripping! Finding out before banning for no reason.

@SAM this is messed up. I have done nothing wrong, yet you allowed this ban to still happen, when all you can do is have my IP removed.....

Quote Originally Posted by LeBron View Post
    so since i been banned for so long for no reason. its just like that? a Sorry just stayed banned until we feel like it? what kind of Admins here do this? i see all your threads about how to be fair and such, well guess what. You guys aren't fair to me. JSTB caused all of this for no reason for banning me with out an excuse then saying she doesn't remember, and because of JSTB actions i get screw?
    Are you saying that it is my fault for this ban ??
    I have discuss this with you on the other thread. it won't help you talking like that. We rarely ban without good reason. I have banned you due to bypassing ban in the past and not answering me on server, best thing i have done is banning you to have a chance to read you here.
    Then, and because it seems you have forgotten what you have done some months ago, here is the log of your " No reason ban for cheating" .
    So, the real culpable is you, because you have cheated in the past and due to new server your ban has emerged
    Enjoy log below Marty Macfly

Code:
    [ACEv08h]: +---------------------------------------------------------------+
    [ACEv08h]: |                          Player Kick                          |
    [ACEv08h]: PlayerName...: Env
    [ACEv08h]: PlayerIP.....: 67.23.209.152
    [ACEv08h]: OS...........: Microsoft Windows 7/2008 R2 x86 (Version: 6.1.7601)
    [ACEv08h]: CPU..........: AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 250 Processor
    [ACEv08h]: CPUSpeed.....: 3008.404878 Mhz Measured - 3013.813566 Mhz Reported
    [ACEv08h]: NICDesc......: NVIDIA nForce 10/100 Mbps Ethernet 
    [ACEv08h]: MACHash1.....: 794AF4F0CAF08AA255DAAEF73D09BD5A
    [ACEv08h]: MACHash2.....: 794AF4F0CAF08AA255DAAEF73D09BD5A
    [ACEv08h]: HWID.........: 199.19.30.117
    [ACEv08h]: UTVersion....: 436
    [ACEv08h]: Renderer.....: D3DDrv.D3DRenderDevice
    [ACEv08h]: SoundDevice..: Galaxy.GalaxyAudioSubsystem
    [ACEv08h]: CommandLine..: <none>
    [ACEv08h]: KickReason...: GNatives Hook
    [ACEv08h]: TimeStamp....: 08-07-2013 / 14:07:41
    [ACEv08h]: | Extra Info                                                    |
    [ACEv08h]: HookedEntry..: 27
    [ACEv08h]: Found........: 0x0203B000 -> Unknown Module!Unknown Function+0x0000
    [ACEv08h]: | Screenshot Status                                             |
    [ACEv08h]: Success......: TRUE
    [ACEv08h]: FileName.....: ../Shots/[ACE] - zp_    [=======]    [PURE]    [INSTAGIB]    [US]    [=======] by www.unrealkillers.com_2013.07.08.14.07.42_CTF-(Xs)Renegade_Env.jpg
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 11-05-2015 at 03:29 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Ahh, x22 cheat.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

July 2013, Banned for no reason,
    free after 6 unfair months
    Removed by Jst2Doc some months ago
    unbanned after giving "some" explanations on forum
    November 2015, HE IS back...
    .....Based on an inspiring true story, Lebron, the unfair ban nightmare, a neverending story

Blond's copyrighted

Thread Information