User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
  1. #11
    LeBron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    94
    ="text-align:left"> Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Are you saying that it is my fault for this ban ??
    I have discuss this with you on the other thread. it won't help you talking like that. We rarely ban without good reason. I have banned you due to bypassing ban in the past and not answering me on server, best thing i have done is banning you to have a chance to read you here.
    Then, and because it seems you have forgotten what you have done some months ago, here is the log of your " No reason ban for cheating" .
    So, the real culpable is you, because you have cheated in the past and due to new server your ban has emerged
    Enjoy log below Marty Macfly

    Code:
    [ACEv08h]: +---------------------------------------------------------------+
    [ACEv08h]: |                          Player Kick                          |
    [ACEv08h]: +---------------------------------------------------------------+
    [ACEv08h]: PlayerName...: Env
    [ACEv08h]: PlayerIP.....: 67.23.209.152
    [ACEv08h]: OS...........: Microsoft Windows 7/2008 R2 x86 (Version: 6.1.7601)
    [ACEv08h]: CPU..........: AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 250 Processor
    [ACEv08h]: CPUSpeed.....: 3008.404878 Mhz Measured - 3013.813566 Mhz Reported
    [ACEv08h]: NICDesc......: NVIDIA nForce 10/100 Mbps Ethernet 
    [ACEv08h]: MACHash1.....: 794AF4F0CAF08AA255DAAEF73D09BD5A
    [ACEv08h]: MACHash2.....: 794AF4F0CAF08AA255DAAEF73D09BD5A
    [ACEv08h]: HWID.........: 199.19.30.117
    [ACEv08h]: UTVersion....: 436
    [ACEv08h]: Renderer.....: D3DDrv.D3DRenderDevice
    [ACEv08h]: SoundDevice..: Galaxy.GalaxyAudioSubsystem
    [ACEv08h]: CommandLine..: <none>
    [ACEv08h]: KickReason...: GNatives Hook
    [ACEv08h]: TimeStamp....: 08-07-2013 / 14:07:41
    [ACEv08h]: +---------------------------------------------------------------+
    [ACEv08h]: | Extra Info                                                    |
    [ACEv08h]: +---------------------------------------------------------------+
    [ACEv08h]: HookedEntry..: 27
    [ACEv08h]: Found........: 0x0203B000 -> Unknown Module!Unknown Function+0x0000
    [ACEv08h]: +---------------------------------------------------------------+
    [ACEv08h]: | Screenshot Status                                             |
    [ACEv08h]: +---------------------------------------------------------------+
    [ACEv08h]: Success......: TRUE
    [ACEv08h]: FileName.....: ../Shots/[ACE] - zp_    [=======]    [PURE]    [INSTAGIB]    [US]    [=======] by www.unrealkillers.com_2013.07.08.14.07.42_CTF-(Xs)Renegade_Env.jpg
    [ACEv08h]: +---------------------------------------------------------------+
    Yes, i did CHEATED in 2013,but i took my ban, and "I have banned you due to bypassing ban in the past" i never bypassed the banned. I actually took it unlike others here.

    and you when ahead and banned me for another 6+ Months for what reason? Please admit that it was your MISTAKE for not realizing that i had already served my 6 month ban. and yes it was x22 @Higor free as well.

    I been back since 2014 not 2015, you do realized that you assuming right? making an ass out of your self for posting without finding out.

    After i realized that cheating was bad, and not well taking here or any other community, i change my name due to start fresh, because someway i felt like one of the MODS would ban me again for questionable shots or kills, and yes that is my fault for cheating, and i am not regretful because i learned, and i move on.

    But you JSTB did not cared or failed to do your research and decided to ban me again, as you ASSUMED(MAKING AN ASS OUT OF YOUR SELF) again that i was bypassing the ban, and not ANSWERING you? Show me what RULE says that i have to answer to a MOD on the server when they ask a question?

    After all, i am not one to call you names or argue with you, because your older, but you don't seem like it. Be your AGE and admit that you simply "FUCKED UP"

    -PS

    You do realized that you are arguing with a 14 year old right? act your age. Don't act mine, be a MOD not a child.
    Last edited by LeBron; 11-05-2015 at 05:22 PM.

  2. #12
    Moderator Jst2blond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    France-Alsace
    Posts
    1,592
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBron View Post
    Yes, i did CHEATED in 2013,but i took my ban, and "I have banned you due to bypassing ban in the past" i never bypassed the banned. I actually took it unlike others here.
    That wasn't what you have said previous post. fucking liar.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBron View Post
    and i already been banned 6+ months already for NO REASON and screen shot was posted.

    Banned was lifted but rebanned again!

    How about going over power tripping! Finding out before banning for no reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBron View Post
    Be your AGE and admit that you simply "FUCKED UP"

    You do realized that you are arguing with a 14 year old right? act your age. Don't act mine, be a MOD not a child.
    Sure, nuisance have to be and stay banned.
    Please, give us more advice how to manage servers and forum.
    Blond's copyrighted

  3. #13
    LeBron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    94
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    That wasn't what you have said previous post. fucking liar.



    Sure, nuisance have to be and stay banned.
    Please, give us more advice how to manage servers and forum.
    How did i lied? Did you forgot this thread http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/too...ban-jstb-6597/

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IDIDNTLIE.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	2660

    Sorry for causing you annoyance but admit that you screwed up? Maybe get inform before you ban someone.

    NO i don't know how to advice on running or managing servers works. I know i been causing inconvenience, and i am sorry for that, but when someone screws up, we have to man up and be hold reliable for it. I learned that, and sorry JSTB for making your day harder on you or making you mad, but let's not argue or call each other name's. There is no gain in that. I screwed up but i was held responsible for it. Now be the greater Player.

    I CHEATED in 2013, and took my ban. Please, just ADMIT that you also made a mistake, and that's that.
    Last edited by LeBron; 11-05-2015 at 05:37 PM.

  4. #14
    Moderator Jst2blond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    France-Alsace
    Posts
    1,592
    Country:
    First you told us being ban without any proof and for no reason
    see logs i have posted with ban loaded

    Secondly, you were telling us it was my fault that you are ban now
    Ban occures on new servers, lot of work to do so yes, it is annoying spamming and accusing us of laxity running our servers.

    To conclude, you turn this into " this is Jst2blond fault blablabla"
    Hey dude, i am not the one cheating and caught for this. This is your own fault, you have been caught, you have paid for this but unfortunately for you, old settings are back on new server and still considere you as a cheater.
    Some of your previous posts (latest ones) aren't really smart and this is not a way to ask us for some help, especially for an ex bullshit cheater.
    So why do you talk about me and other thread?? i don't understand your point of view!!!!!
    I have banned you but you have to remember that i have also removed that ban!!! Stop asking me more explanations and apologies. Ban has been removed after reading you on forum the day after !!!
    You always start flamming us us without being smart and mature ..
    WE are working on your problem, if you haven't something smarter to say : stfu. And stop linking me with your problem. Once again, i have ban you, i was able to read you, i have unbanned you. End of story.
    Blond's copyrighted

  5. #15
    LeBron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    94
    Country:
    @Jst2blond you are right. It is my fault for cheating in the past. and I do want to say sorry, because you do make a point. You did took care of it, and i failed to understand that part. I am young, and learning.

    Sorry for the flames, and i have nothing but respect as without you guys, we wouldn't have this 24/7 Full loaded servers running.

    Hope all this is a learning lesson, and sorry for accusing you.

  6. #16
    LeBron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    94
    Country:
    Good morning! any updates would be much welcoming, Thanksgiving is around the corner

  7. #17
    Dominating soma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Przemyśl, Podkarpackie
    Posts
    424
    Country:
    mercy is a human thing LeBron but I wouldn't count on this here since you haven't been honest right from the start
    just my 2cents,
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

  8. #18
    Administrator SAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    7,765
    Country:
    What's happening. Are you still banned?

  9. #19
    Dominating soma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Przemyśl, Podkarpackie
    Posts
    424
    Country:
    I must confess that I somehow missed the fact that your only 14 and having said that I really admire your humble attitude towards people here.

    Hope your ban will get lifted soon becasue I think youngsters are the future of this game (since it's pretty old ) plus the fact that I'm grooming one myself so beware a completely new generation of young guns 'is coming after you' and there is nothing you can do about that but practise, practise and practise of course


    P.S. Sorry for late edit, had to correct those horrible spelling mistakes
    Last edited by soma; 11-18-2015 at 04:32 AM.
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

  10. #20
    LeBron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    94
    Country:
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    What's happening. Are you still banned?
    yup

    Thank you @soma

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •