User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Team balancing - not working properlly

The team balancing in the Siege server is getting worse:

So you can have a small idea, my team was complete and I was pretty much the whole match at first place.
    And you know what? I used *ONLY* an Impact Hammer the whole match, to actually prove my point how teams get so unbalanced, so all those points are actually the kills I made using the impact, I didn't use any other weapon to kill.

While Blue came to a point where they could even build nukes. I sugest to replace the actual balancing save file (the ini I guess) by the old one before Siege Ultimate entered the scene at all, if possible, but keep Siege Ultimate itself of course, as the balancing is messed everywhere.
    Or organize a new file with a estimate amount of cookies for everyone, following that list from IST (about players prices and such), because as it is, is rare going there and get balanced teams nowadays, either that or I have an extremelly bad luck when entering the game.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    ive been trying to tell scar this but i always get ignored so w.e maybe this time it wont go unignored

blue team's stacked...even in stats. there's no way red has more cookies that blue.

"Boom, Headshot!" - FPS_Doug
    Siege Strategy Guide Available at: http://www.mediafire.com/?auf58ax6vhbu5ry

SAM is proud of his database and doesn't want to change it or something is what I heard last from him, but since he never plays on the server he doesn't know how unbalanced the teams are. ALWAYS. Even the database is messed up, people like severed and shit play leech on the server early on and get cookies from that which you know => messes the teams up again.

It seems that the teams just can't balance without an admin around, people always want to take the easy win.

I restored a backup from January this morning.

Thanks scar, will check the server out again tonight.

Yeah SAM, and after you balance it says they are un balanced. xd
    But you might have fixed that, we'll see.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    basically say red has two extra players so red has 10 blue has 8 it wont say teams are unbalanced if someone balances it it becomes 9 vs 9 right once teams are balanced to 9v9 it will still say teams are unbalanced

its as if the balancer is working on team strength rather than making sure teams itself are even in terms of players?

"blue team's stacked...even in stats. there's no way red has more cookies that blue."
    there's no way it's working on strength, look @ those teams...blue clearly has a higher strength rating...unless all of red plays leech games...

"Boom, Headshot!" - FPS_Doug
    Siege Strategy Guide Available at: http://www.mediafire.com/?auf58ax6vhbu5ry

Quote Originally Posted by <|Pius|> View Post
    "blue team's stacked...even in stats. there's no way red has more cookies that blue."
    there's no way it's working on strength, look @ those teams...blue clearly has a higher strength rating...unless all of red plays leech games...
    Well, I rarelly play leech games, and yet I got in first place by just killing people on blue team with a plain impact hammer (they came with all sorts of weapons and I defended with the impact hammer, how cool is that? Not cool at all).

The balancing was simply f*cked up, and if leeching breaks the stats again, I sugest someone build leech detector or ban leech completelly.

It now seems ok though (scar replaced the old stats with an old backup from Jan), at least in the same day night I went there and made 2 matches, and they seemed balanced alright, so I guess it's now fixed up.

Thread Information