Butthurt Street - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Butthurt Street

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    I have made a short video
    Brilliant! While I really, really, really enjoy the gloriously accute sense of humor in your videos .... FU!!! you scared me.
    jk. But I was taking care of him in my way. I think that last frag might have been me... I know I got him a bunch of times.

------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-11-18--1447897682_856x425_scrot.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	2707

ROFL^ here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzsfUeD2m8c :P

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

hahaha, ty Cham but I get the feeling that the English subtitles have nothing to do with the dialogo Español... :-D

Umad? you don't worst it but :
    I am sorry for you i am moderator all uK servers.
    I was on spec due to a guy called DonaldTrump and i have warned him to not camp middle( you probably see window message)
    Then i have decided to spec others and i have seen you multiples times camping top (fragwhores map) shoting them from back.
    I have warned you, you only answer : Fuck you
    Then i told you : respect me and you have ragequitting.
    It seems it is you that having a problem with me. I am not that straight minded as you are, and even if i piss on all of your previous posts, i won't ban you on servers for that.
    If you can't stand being warned then you have 3 choices
    *continue ignoring me and breaking rules : Ban
    *accept warn message and change gameplay : no ban
    *play fair and nice CTF : no warn no ban

You have to know and because i know you love them, that i have all EVIDENCE if needed. I never ban due to rage or misunderstanding with guys on forums. Rules are rules, happy or not, it is the same.
    I can sympathize with abuse of the technique; I was not aware that any of it whatsoever was to be tolerated - duly noted, I have no problem with that. But to tell me to "stop camping" when I'm not really all that aware that a small amount of it while hearing the your flag has been taken once you're up there is unacceptable is stretching it. Like I said, noted and I dont have a problem with never doing that again. Its not this oh-so-important technique. Given our interactions here, it only made sense to confront you on it. I'm not the type of guy to leave things unsaid, though sometimes that may get me in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by uranus View Post
    First, I will state that I will try to refrain from using the term "conspiracy theory" since I understand the word "theory" as used in terms like "theory of evolution", the "theory of gravity", the "theory of numbers", the "theory of plate tectonics", the "theory of relativity", etc. Lately, the word theory is too often confused by scientific illiterates when trying to push their absurd hypotheses such as "intelligent design". If anything, I will try to use the term "conspiracy hypothesis".

You seem like a smart fellow and I respect you for it. However, these hypotheses you list are rather scattered and based on sparse if not specious data. I assure you that I can sympathize with you over the angst of modern life and the feelings of being left out or maybe the feeling of wanting to be left out and maybe wanting to be a part of something unique. However, I want to ask, how is it that you are so unshakeably steadfast in your conviction that you, in fact, are not being led down the rabbit hole through engineered misinformation designed to excite the minds of our species that are prone to give creedence to such hypotheses? Would this not help identify certain types who tend to readily believe these hypotheses? Or would this not be an effective method of gathering a group of these minds (and bodies) to have on reserve when the propagaters need support for their own causes? Aren't the Koch brothers famous for this kind of thing? Aren't the oil companies funding a handful of climate change denial "scientists"?

I'm sure you've heard the phrases, "the lady doth protest too much, methinks" from Hamlet or "I suppose it is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail." or "when you point a finger, three fingers point back at you". I think it's always important to maintain high levels of humility along with my scepticism in my quiver of attributes.

Before the www (the disinformation superhighway) and personal computers, we had a thing called radio. I used to enjoy listening to Dave Emory's talks on wfmu https://wfmu.org/playlists/DX . Many of his talks are also available on youtube. He provides some of the most compelling tinfoil hat research I've ever heard and puts all these wannabe tfh-ers, like Glenn Beck and Alex Jones, to shame. Of course, IMHO, comparing Emory to Beck and Jones is like comparing filet mignon to ashtray sand for dinner. I don't mean to imply that he is infallible but I think he strives for completeness and accuracy. He tends toward obsession with the Nazis, especially in later episodes, but he seems devoutly anti-facist as am I. His supposed mentor, Mae Brussell, is also on youtube.

These talks can be rather dry and boring yet often compelling. I would usually listen to the radio while working in my shop and his show would serendipitously come on the air and I found it entertaining as background noise. You might enjoy it, as well.

Good luck with your endeavors.
    thank you, and respect.

As to the speciousness of the data - with certain things, as in court cases when something needs to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt - a story needs to be reasonably compelling, and it always helps when things like the laws of physics are obeyed. Motive and opportunity needs to be established also. So in terms of the banking "conspiracy," I see little evidence pointing to there not being one, should one consider the course of history and the fact that the only presidents that have ever had assassination attempts on them were also the only ones to have ever asserted the nation's ownership of its money. From Jackson to Lincoln to McKiney to JFK and ever Reagan if you consider his speech prior to the bush assassination attempt on him, any one of them that has tried to break us free of the banks ability to create currency as ostensible ledger entries on a balance sheet with virtually nothing whatsoever in terms of collateral needed in order to do so, and not only that but with the full force of the law behind it -has been met with an attempt on his life. The number of people calling out the 911 situation honestly that had attempts on their life were inordinately high also.

What are we, as citizens, to think of this? When it was established that "the people" should generally decide the direction of matters of the country, and has since been broken and perverted to such an extent as we see our own leaders aiding and abetting attacks against us, knowing they themselves will have such generous payoffs so as to settle any qualms about honesty or morality? How is it that laws are passed that override and supposedly supersede our rights? Things that wherever one looks closely, one finds such a preposterous stench so as to insult the actual senses, much less one's sense of decency and identification with the nation they thought they grew up in?

In a court of law, a story really only needs to be "beyond a reasonable doubt" true or false, depending how it is presented. When the court is presented with a story that offends one's sense of reason, is chock full of logical holes, and occasionally defies the laws of physics known to man? What, then? Do we as citizens accept what comes on the spoon, or read the label before purchasing?

Brilliant! While I really, really, really enjoy the gloriously accute sense of humor in your videos .... FU!!! you scared me.
    jk. But I was taking care of him in my way. I think that last frag might have been me... I know I got him a bunch of times.
    Honestly, I had planned on exiting before FW started, but since it was FW, I decided to stay a bit longer. Damned hungry, stomach growling, and being accused of camping I had pretty much had enough, when in my interpretation there was no camping whatsoever done by me. You definitely got me a bunch of times. I look forward to accuracy whenever I get around to having a real machine to play on and not one that pauses for .1 seconds every 5-20, depending what's going on. I've been trying not to yell at my computer to everyone a little more lately, but last week was particularly busy and there were too many days I was in a foul mood.

Quote Originally Posted by sumbich View Post
    I see little evidence pointing to there not being one
    Ok, then let's consider this a court of law. The onus is on the prosecution to prove that there is a conspiracy. A negative condition can never be proven. This is why the courts of civilized countries are set up this way. No one can ever prove that I don't have an invisible girlfriend that lives in the pocket of my favorite pants. A negative cannot be proven. This is one reason why religion still flourishes: because so many earth people do not understand logic. No one can ever prove that any god does NOT exist. No one can prove that Xenu did not fly his billions of people in planes that resembled DC 8's from another planet to earth, stacked them around volcanoes and blew them up with hydrogen bombs because, by logic, a negative cannot be proven. The onus is on the party making the positive claim to prove that the claim is true.

Quote Originally Posted by sumbich View Post
    I was not aware that any of it whatsoever
    That is why i have warned you as i have warned DonaldTrump before, camping in a corner, sitting and backshoting others from middle behind pillar.
    Being warned means for me being informed. If player continues playing same way = ban.
    You were cler, you only answer : FUCK YOU, ragequit and make your post.

Last edited by Jst2blond; 11-19-2015 at 06:41 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    from watching the video your excuse of having the "enemy has your flag message on your screen" is a bullshit excuse, you went up there several times and waited before flag was even taken....

whats your excuse now? - were you anticipating someone grabbing your flag in the next 5 seconds?

Ok, then let's consider this a court of law. The onus is on the prosecution to prove that there is a conspiracy. A negative condition can never be proven. This is why the courts of civilized countries are set up this way. No one can ever prove that I don't have an invisible girlfriend that lives in the pocket of my favorite pants. A negative cannot be proven. This is one reason why religion still flourishes: because so many earth people do not understand logic. No one can ever prove that any god does NOT exist. No one can prove that Xenu did not fly his billions of people in planes that resembled DC 8's from another planet to earth, stacked them around volcanoes and blew them up with hydrogen bombs because, by logic, a negative cannot be proven. The onus is on the party making the positive claim to prove that the claim is true.
    Which is exactly my point - when an event happens, the government "presents its case" as to what happened, and when us, as the citizen jury, can very easily point out some very significant issues with that story - so they cant make a believable positive claim in the first place - so why would the onus now be on me to be able to explain every last little bit of it, when all I had to do in the first place was show that the government's story was implausible and has holes in it that are directly contradicted by their words? Nothing bears this out more than 911, but the glaring issues I pointed out with some other events have similar issues in regards to resolving the story to reality. So for example, I dont really need to explain why the Superdome registered twice the seismic signature as both WTC towers collapsing combined. I dont really need to explain the weird anomalous bump in the magnetic record. I dont need to explain what turned a very curious amount of the towers, steel included, to dust (the seismic data backs that assertion up as well asa the concrete bathtub not being damaged and flooding like mad.) I dont need to explain what made hurricane Erin take a 90 degree turn out in the Atlantic during the ~6-8 hours of the attack. (But if you believe something like Judy Wood's analysis, then humans are necessarily a good deal further along in their technological achievement than is led to believe.) My point is you dont need to even subscribe to such theories to know that the story the government gave was bullshit. A simple release of the Pentagon material would have shown the government's good faith, but instead we saw a great many of the pentagon cameras simply off, and the lone private civilian camera that captured the event saw FBI personnel show up within 10 minutes to confiscate the clips, and nobody has seen it since. Balanced against a fuselage sized hole and no impact markings whatsoever for the engines.....cmon, seriously?
    Same with the swat team on vid lighting the autozone on fire...
    Same with the backpacks in boston, the two kids came and left with the same backpacks, neither of which were of the type that exploded - but the feds there, they had those same backpacks, black with the reflective square....doing a bombing training. Poor kid screaming he didnt do it - and what a coincidence they shoot his larynx. The wheelchair guy's face whilst some other actor was pinching his femoral artery was a nice theatrical touch - ask any EMT what their opinion of that one is!

We all know gulf on tonkin was a false flag, its been declassified that the USG knew the attack on Pearl Harbor was coming and they let it happen so as to have an excuse to go to war - there's reasons they wait seventy years to declassify things like this, because if such knowledge were known at the time, the folks would have a freakin conniption. These days? Who batted an eyelash when they heard this information? I cursed and pounded the table when I read it.

That is why i have warned you as i have warned DonaldTrump before, camping in a corner, sitting and backshoting others from middle behind pillar.
    Being warned means for me being informed. If player continues playing same way = ban.
    You were cler, you only answer : FUCK YOU, ragequit and make your post.
    Sorry for not reading every last little bylaw of the server rules, but how long have I been playing here and I've never been spoken to about this? When I very first started playing combogib, you had a couple words with me about not playing d constantly on FW but otherwise, I havent been spoken to since. Like I said, noted, I was not aware I was "misbehaving." But now that we have that cleared up, dont expect to have to mention it again.

Thread Information