Butthurt Street - Page 67

User Tag List

Page 67 of 77 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: Butthurt Street

@sumbich trying to lecture others on logical fallacies. That's a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by sumbich View Post
    No True Scotsman fallacy
    aww, that's so cute.

You guys think you can just laugh away the holes in your argument, that's pretty damned funny. So the scotsman has to show you his government ID before you'll even believe he's a scotsman in the first place before we even start getting to the purity question

This is beyond stupid at this point, its pointless "debating" people who are either intellectually dishonest, superlatively stupid, or just a plain lowlife troll. I'm otski.
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson, The Rum Diary

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."
    -George H. W. Bush Sr. (Scherff)

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

You guys think you can just laugh away the holes in your argument, that's pretty damned funny.
    You think you can just project the faults in your own arguments onto others and people won't notice, that's pretty damned funny.

lol no asshole, the only thing I am guilty of is x% confidence where there is zero possibility of 100% confidence.

you guys, however....what the fuck, do I have to go read through this thread and quote every time you guys presented logical fallacies?

yeah, then I'd be reading you guys trying yet again to just laugh it away, silly sumbich, dont you remember this is a thread to make fun of you and not to force us to practice what we preach, or at least make us acknowledge that we dont? hahaha yeah, that'd be forthcoming.

whether its a strawman or appeal to authority, appeal to the masses, no true scotsman, argument from fallacy, base rate fallacy, appeal to the stone, you guys have hit quite a few of them, and I'm sure you'll assert rather falsely that you havent done a single one.
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

do I have to go read through this thread and quote every time you guys presented logical fallacies?
    Please do. Maybe you could start with your strongest case first. Then we'll move down your list one at a time.
    Last edited by uranus; 08-15-2016 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by uranus View Post
    Please do. Maybe you could start with your strongest case first. Then we'll move down your list one at a time.
    so predictable I might as well just start writing your replies out along with my posts. it wasnt an offer, I've already wasted enough time here poking holes in the official stories, enough so that any thinking mind should give a few things question.

but for you, that already has their mind made up for them...lolz, yawnz...you cant even question 911, so there's no helping you

ALERT!
    ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!!1

Game Over! gg

That have nothing to do it just a number of post? O.o lol....

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Wow just when I thought he might actually go through and explain something, he cops out of that too.

Thread Information