User Tag List

Banned on the Siege server for no reason

I was playing in Kanjar as Hilary Clinton, then all of a sudden, I get a message that I am banned for 10 matches, no name of who did the ban or why the ban was placed, it says no reason given. This is ridiculous that you can get banned for doing nothing. I DO remember that right before it happened, we lost the match then 1 Shot 1 kill placed a kick vote against me, then all of a sudden, I am banned.

This is bullshit.

I see you near the bottom of the scoreboard, low build count, low kill count, low score, over 3k RU in the bank and ppl on the team starting to tell you to take it more seriously.
    The team you were on lost, twice in a row.

If you don't give a shit about the game, go spec and do something refreshing in the meantime, you'll be doing a favor to the other 8 on your team.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

The first game, I showed up when it was almost over, the second one, I was playing defense and had already built a nuke, how is playing the game justification for banning someone, that's what I want to know.?

You've seen me play the game many times where I was close to if not the top of the leaderboard, so It think it's crap that someone banned me, and especially with no reason. If that's how ppl are treated when they
    try to come on and blow off some steam after a tough day at work, it's a wonder ppl even play at all.

Also, noone addresses the fact that it's obvious that some people are connecting at high ass pings to gain an advantage, or other people mysteriously headshot like 10 people in a row, but I get banned just for playing the game.
    That's not kool man.

--- Updated ---

To address your other point, near the bottom of the list, why not ban the other people at the bottom? The logic doesn't make sense.

I think this is not reason for ban, at least he dont remove things or make leeches on purpose. But Hillary needs learn several things of siege...
    Almost all matches against me he says im cheater because i can build handing any weapon lol

EVERYONE CAN BUILD WITH ANY WEAPON, EVEN YOU!
    Last edited by HIGH[+]AdRiaN; 11-23-2015 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Kevin Russell View Post
    or other people mysteriously headshot like 10 people in a row, but I get banned just for playing the game.
    What an original comment for an American.

Removed, lasted for a total of 5.
    If you don't know what to do with RU, make mines, can't go wrong with that.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

this ban is not justified. As mod and admins it's our job to help the community grow and help people learn. I know some mods and admin don't like to do that, and its understandable. But try to explain what is wrong and give warnings before banning, most people listen and stop what they were warned about.

The fun part is that there was no warning about anything and if I want to save my RU to do something, this is up to me entirely. For the record, I was playing defense and the other team kept nuking the nuke room tele, so there was no real chance to build the nukes.

Sorry for messing with you Adrian, but after we spoke yesterday, I understand a few things better now. At least you took the time to teach me a few things.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Removed, lasted for a total of 5.
    If you don't know what to do with RU, make mines, can't go wrong with that.
    I usually make the most mines ask people who are on the other team whose mines they run into.

Thanks for the removal of the ban.

Thread Information