User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I am lame.

Preventing laming makes us lame. That's a new one!

Nuke bug is fixed anyway along with other minor bug fixes!

Wow ken, dont cry man, Bug abussing is lame, specially for Siege...

Rules dont give us more advantage against others, because they apply for us too.

I dont know why bouncing isnt baneable in PUB since its a bug in UT engine and its lame for siege, but thanks God almost nobody uses it.
    "Tactical Suicide!"

Anybody got end of game screenshot from minicivil yesterday during PUG? Could you post it up?

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|MiniWick View Post
    Kenneth bro , Chillax son have a kitkat , What you find * Funn * Is really lame , And if your gonna complain that u cannot multi gun anymore, dude that was due to come anywase, Making nukes threw walls . That defeats the perpuse of making the Normal warhead cause you have to watch over it , Not make it like a invic. Cause you know no one is gonna kill it..are u gonna complain theirs not enough resources too ?
    taths not true man people can kill nukes in the wall i can do it so why not someone else u need just a good weapon.

DID I BUILD NUKES IN THE WALL NO SO FUCK UP MAN REALY

Kenneth_baest , you are my man but i disagree with you about nukes. It's certainly a bug since on every other siege version it was impossible to do. It is lame obviously. Let's not play lame game.
    Bouncing is ok in public. Since it's public. It is a bit lame but it doesn't give so big advantage.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    DID I BUILD NUKES IN THE WALL NO SO FUCK UP MAN REALY
    have you even bothered to watch the first minute of my demo let alone all of it? this is about you crying because you couldnt see any nukes in a PUG in our base on minicivil war

hell you couldnt even get to the front of our base core room. look at the demo before you go spouting shit

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    hi freeze would you like to tell everyone how you were making bugged nukes in that pug or are you going to cower in that corner forever just like your convenient exit last night

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    ok now i'm sad are you making rules so you can win every time? first multigun NEXT! bouncing NEXT! warhead bug ok waths next now dont use jetpack with sb maybe? remove minicilv or dont play it in a pug then ITS BUGGED TO SO i think uK are making their own rules so he can win everything.!!!!
    I don't think they are lame persay but I do think that banning everything is getting out or hand.

Mulitgunning I understand because of the abuse, but if it wasn't abused I think keeping it would have had a positive impact.

Bouncing they kept, if you know how happy that makes me you'd die, but that besides, the idea banning it when under 10 people out of 100 or more that play do it, is rather nitt wittish.
    But they kept in on normal server so I'm happy now. lol

The warhead bug I don't see know enough to say, so no comment here.

I agree with Mini civilwar though, that's a bug in the wall when you make a sup, no way to get around that.

I think uK is getting to legalistic like I said in my thread in the Siege board you have more than 2 rules, Shiva said he was making a right up, I've yet to see it but that's what he told me.

I personally don't think they are TRYING to make it so they can win everytime, they used some of the things they are banning like Multigunning.

Thread Information