|uK| are they lame? - Page 5

User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    SAM Make up your mind you like me or hate me? LoL
    Really Blaze, a little help here..... Don't lol at me have a convo with your brother. xD

1._ Warhead Glitch = lame for all people that does it
    2._ Sup Inmunity = the best, prevents jerks from killing sup
    3._ Bouncing = impossible for me to do because the ping, latency and lag, so no comments (but is not problem when i see people doing it)
    4._ Sup Spamming = lame, but is part of siege so spam the sup! xD
    5._ uK Team Balancer = IT SUX, most of the people keep switching teams, and that really ruins the game. Most of the "novice" (like Andoirde) keep switching all time to the winning team making the game impossible to play.
    6._ uK Team Balancer = is broken, most of the time says "teams are uneven" when both teams have the same nuber of players.
    7._ Warhead Broken = in this week I have lost 3 warheads, I've seen how they are shoot and the dissappear no making damage, not getting killed or something, they only dissappear. I think it's the lag but is really strange :S (some people has seen when it happened so they are not getting killed by someone )
    8._ Viki_Victorious = pain in the ass, when he starts to lose, start to remove, boost or do a lot of bullshit. Last time ruined 3 games (I'm not an angel, but at least try to play until the end, even when losing).
    9._ Team Balancer = it needs to have a way to classify the players (maybe you can record the skill level and assign it to ever hash) so everytime a player enters in the server, has a skill level, and teams can be bettter balanced.

Donde xuxas puedo ver la programación de las clases!!! (Where d4 F!_!c|< can i see the the classes code??), I'm lost @ unreal editor, and need to add some things to ctf mod for my server

PS: wildcard you said it's like java, but it seems more like ansi C ¬¬'

lol felipe

Just wait until i come back, the ban hammer will hit some asses >
    "Tactical Suicide!"

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Chronox View Post
    Just wait until i come back, the ban hammer will hit some asses >
    Chronox the defender of the poor and oppressed lol
    BAN HAMMER THEM !

I don't think |uK| are lame at all, thanks for letting me play on your server guys. I think the team balance issue arises out of running 2 team balancers on one server. I noticed this last night when playing on the server. The teambalancer glitched and I said teams (thinking they were uneven) and it moved a blue to red, to further unbalance the teams. I then said !teams and it rebalanced them. is it possible that the nexgen teambalance is conflicting with the one with the stats (or another mutator with a teambalance)? I'm sick of reconnecting.

"Boom, Headshot!" - FPS_Doug
    Siege Strategy Guide Available at: http://www.mediafire.com/?auf58ax6vhbu5ry

I played in a server of instagib and saw that this server when a team is unbalanced, it automatically balance, I think it should be so in |uk| server

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by <|Pius|> View Post
    I don't think |uK| are lame at all, thanks for letting me play on your server guys. I think the team balance issue arises out of running 2 team balancers on one server. I noticed this last night when playing on the server. The teambalancer glitched and I said teams (thinking they were uneven) and it moved a blue to red, to further unbalance the teams. I then said !teams and it rebalanced them. is it possible that the nexgen teambalance is conflicting with the one with the stats (or another mutator with a teambalance)? I'm sick of reconnecting.
    that could be it nexgen and teambalancer conflicting wtih each other

but what ive seen is that the team balancer also balances once an issue arises by team strength and often leaving a 12 v 10 game going once someone says !t or teams or !teams or whatever command to balance it of course makes it 11v11 BUT it will spam at the bottom teams unbalanced someone switched to teamcolourhere?

its still messed up

and kenneth if we were lame we would have banned you already for making such a faggot thread

this only happens because of some noobs when they start losing, start crying and go out, then someone balance the teams, and one person from another team that has created multiple warheads, is transferred to the team that is "losing" beacuse some noob started crying and ran.

i love this post anyway

Thread Information