User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: JD

I don't see anywhere on the forums where the rules say you cannot recruit on uK servers, therefore it doesn't justify JD's ban because the offense was never specified in the first place. You can't just rightfully ban people based on implications that vary among different people. JD is a good player and i really do sympathize for him.

What a great community....

Quote Originally Posted by Butcher! View Post
    So u're telling me you ban those who lies to you in your face? How you think i felt when SW banned me over his stupid assumption after you view all ss's and demo? Yet he still lies about it and not only that he admin abuse to have an excuse to ban ppl when he made jump boots. No offense but ppl lie, get over it. Its not like you are his father where he should respect and be truthful to you.

I dont know about you but too much shit has happened and its getting lame.
    I havent watched any demo or screenshots. I have heard SW's side and HP's side and I told you, I am not taking any sides in the matter - just what I think and how it should have been dealt with.

"Boom, Headshot!" - FPS_Doug
    Siege Strategy Guide Available at: http://www.mediafire.com/?auf58ax6vhbu5ry

Quote Originally Posted by [R]^Death2All View Post
    I don't see anywhere on the forums where the rules say you cannot recruit on uK servers, therefore it doesn't justify JD's ban because the offense was never specified in the first place. You can't just rightfully ban people based on implications that vary among different people. JD is a good player and i really do sympathize for him.

What a great community....
    We can ban anyone we like. Again with the "it's not on the rules". Shall I go to your server that you pay for and recruit all your members (which came from here?)

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Shiva View Post
    Thats low JD. not only did you recruit .. you trash talked about uK? I'm sorry but ban stays.
    Shiva... you are one of the few people in uK that i really do respect. JD can express his opinions and not only that, but lots of people also share that exact same opinion.
    I think several of members in uK are idiots too... might as well ban me for that.

People's opinions are their opinions. No one has ever been banned around here for expressing theirs. Not even when they have called me really nasty things.

To trash and then recruit a member trying to cast doubts in his mind "you have been trainee too long join me" is enough in my books to ban anyone. We have never had to deal with this before, it has never been a problem before because there was always a mutual understanding, firstly between Osyris and myself, and MAL and myself when they both asked to recruit. This isn't just an implication and it also isn't your place to be defending or saying anything.

Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    I havent watched any demo or screenshots. I have heard SW's side and HP's side and I told you, I am not taking any sides in the matter - just what I think and how it should have been dealt with.
    Well i couldnt care less about BT. He can ban me forever in that server if he wants but like i said its just a heads up to let you know. Its like spawning Crystals in siege and tell ppl if they take it, they're banned. I was gonna post the ss but hp asked me not too...

Well by now if you havent watched the demo nor look at the ss's than what can i say? Its your lost, but that was the past. Anyway like i said, uK have granted permission for anyone to recruit in the past and its sort of misleading. JD was probably as confused as anyone. If permission is out there for ppl to use, you shouldnt have confronted him in the first place. All this does is create more problems...

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    the problem was created by JD he went to a current member and casted doubts in his head read the log above

All members and admin were always aware that people asked permission to recruit. JD was a mod he knew what I and the admins would have expected. The fact that he is going to create a "revenge clan" (in his own words) and then have the nerve to come here and recruit not only but also try to recruit a uk member? Butch, it's a losing battle.

As much as I try to think fairly, I don't see any other side, fair or confused to this. There is nothing to be confused about when you try and recruit a member.

LoL what can i say? His head is filled with rocks (no offense JD). It been like that since he was in uK. It was very dumb of him to recruit an active uK member. Anyway what im saying is even botters have a second chance what about this? Be more reasonable

Thread Information