Can anyone please explain me about sup spam in brief. - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Pretty nerdy game dont know if it was ban worthy as it was a 1v2 for first 10-15 mins and got snowballed outta control, but it is confirmed that there was sup spamming
    :<Rage Quiting since '92>:

Not rare at all,take clarion for example,people always shoot others from sup and some even crouch so they can't be sniped.Sometimes a player retreating to sup is a problem because he can have a special suit or weapon.Also you're telling me that a fag like octavian can come in a base with jetpack and shoot the supplier everytime he enters it ?
    Last edited by CoD|JIgSaW; 12-04-2015 at 04:35 PM.

Let's put it this way:
    - Siege will punish a 'supplier spam' kill by removing RU from the player, and the team, also freezing the RU generation for a few seconds.

Punishment rules:
    - Upon respawn the player's supplier timer is set to 3.5 (i believe)
    - As soon as the player touches the supplier, the timer counts down.
    - If the player is killed during that timer, it becomes a supplier spam kill.
    - The supplier has an area-of-effect where the team punishment is reduced if there's other buildings around.

This means:
    - No automatic punishment from anyone who's previously touched a supplier.
    - The punishment still applies even when the player left the supplier (timer still running).
    - Team punishment goes into action if there are no leeches near the supplier (extra 5-15 ru lost per player).

Behaviour Guidelines:
    - You see 4 ppl on the supplier and they're sitting there for over 2 seconds, you'll probably get to kill them without any punishment. I don't go against that because you're supposed to move out of the supplier quickly, getting killed while idling or waiting too much in the supplier is probably deserved.
    - Don't shoot at an empty supplier.
    - Don't snipe at a supplier.
    - Splash damage from hitting leeches aren't considering supplier spam, instead blame the retard that built the leech.
    - If someone with a special item is running back to his base, chase him back and blast him as soon as he touches the supplier!!!

--- Updated ---

Warnings:
    - I will start removing players (1-2 match vacation) that snipe suppliers in Clarion, that shit is over with me as of now.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    - Don't shoot at an empty supplier.
    Just a question... does this punish your RU? Because I sometimes see super suppliers built where mini shields should be.

Punishment only applies to invincible suppliers, that's the first supplier buit of any kind.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Warnings:
    - I will start removing players (1-2 match vacation) that snipe suppliers in Clarion, that shit is over with me as of now.
    I really appreciate this warning.

Quote Originally Posted by CoD|JIgSaW View Post
    Not rare at all,take clarion for example,people always shoot others from sup and some even crouch so they can't be sniped.Sometimes a player retreating to sup is a problem because he can have a special suit or weapon.Also you're telling me that a fag like octavian can come in a base with jetapck and shoot the supplier everytime he enters it ?
    Not if his only goal is to fire at the supplier, but the time in between means the whole team could have got ammo and then left the supplier before it is hit again. The situation is not common at all as the rest of your team will be shooting at them.

Quote Originally Posted by NECRIS View Post
    AnA got so much reports and bans over the years im surprised how he isn't permabanned yet. If you banned him for 10 years he would still come back and start camping off the face tower lol.
    He was perma, but it was removed or he got a second chance... However that is running out very soon

Just for the record: I talked to ANA and mentioned that several people complained about him today, that I watched him 2 matches earlier and that I saw how he camped at 2 mids in 3 ways river most of the time, blocked a tele for shorter times (just long enough to wait for the next item) and got into a ‘boosting into lava contests’ with Legacy. He was highly argumentative. I warned him and told him that he will get banned for the next infraction I see.

We've had this conversation many times. I remember Blaze commenting on it after I called them sideline bitches. They, they know who they are because they always do it, site at the outer walls and just snipe the supplier and it is really annoying. When I finally am able to get a few rounds and am able to get out and kill them, they call me noob and laugh. Im the noob for killing them yet they don't see how what they are doing is lame (in my opinion)

Thread Information