Can someone explain me this? lmfao - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    tele network allows you to use all the teles built in the map, go in one, come out another, go back in that one again and you come out in one of the other tele's, like a circuit one after another until you get back to the first tele you went in. It is useful if there is a core tele but the builder left the match, build your own tele, then telenetwork, go into your tele and you will come out of the tele in core, then you can build your second tele to gain access to the core/nuke room again.

Now you have highlighted the fact the tele rule was not listed in the rules, I think this ban can be lifted (if it is still active) as now there would be nothing written in the rules to enforce the ban.

I have edited the rule post to add the tele rule clearly now, I am glad you mentioned it.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 12-11-2015 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wong View Post
    200 games is a lil bit harsh imho.. you took nukeroom back a few minutes later anyways..
    He did it once, killed like 5 nukes, but i didnt see how did he get in. I knew it something was WRONG becouse we had 3 sps.
    He did again, this time i saw it the Inuke taking sps shoots while tele was building. He still got more nukes... i bet he know the exatcly number.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    the reason behind this might be because hes a very known player and should know our rules like no other.
    YES!!

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by .\\Hï£ÐêË View Post
    However, it was 3 Super Protectors plus the players, even my iWarhead was almost dead when we got in, lol.
    Lier.
    :P

Quote Originally Posted by .\\Hï£ÐêË View Post
    even my iWarhead was almost dead when we got in, lol.
    Dont lie please!

Oh man multigunning is in there haha, good old days.

Why did making stuff through walls other then teles become bannable? I musta missed the drama on it or something.... It provides the only counter play to some nuke rooms that have sps in it that im aware of (spare maybe kenneths idea to make 2 teles and have 3rd in base, and telenetwork but still....oh and emps too ) Oh was it because of rocket cannons and shit? Shoulda just banned explosives through walls and keep other stuff imo.
    Last edited by |uK|Tomahawk; 12-11-2015 at 07:51 PM.

No idea.
    The rule wouldn't be necessary if Guardian was still available as a build, that thing attacks in a decent area of effect instead of a single target.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH[+]AdRiaN View Post
    Dont lie please!
    Not lying lol, when i saw back that Warhead it was going under 13.0% when i got in, then i started to shoot the sp's. Wasn't you recording? Check it then :P.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ View Post
    tele network allows you to use all the teles built in the map, go in one, come out another, go back in that one again and you come out in one of the other tele's, like a circuit one after another until you get back to the first tele you went in. It is useful if there is a core tele but the builder left the match, build your own tele, then telenetwork, go into your tele and you will come out of the tele in core, then you can build your second tele to gain access to the core/nuke room again.
    Thanks for the info Fluke!, useful lol, i didn't know that.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH+CAMILO View Post
    He did it once, killed like 5 nukes, but i didnt see how did he get in. I knew it something was WRONG becouse we had 3 sps.
    He did again, this time i saw it the Inuke taking sps shoots while tele was building. He still got more nukes... i bet he know the exatcly number.
    Well, i haven't killed any nuke when i got in first time, i killed when i got the second time, and yes, the exactly amount of nukes was 5. Not less or more. Well, however, i'll give you back your nukes.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Tomahawk View Post
    Why did making stuff through walls other then teles become bannable? I musta missed the drama on it or something.... It provides the only counter play to some nuke rooms that have sps in it that im aware of (spare maybe kenneths idea to make 2 teles and have 3rd in base, and telenetwork but still....oh and emps too ) Oh was it because of rocket cannons and shit? Shoulda just banned explosives through walls and keep other stuff imo.
    That is pretty much the rule, You can build SS or SHP through a wall (for maps like civil war) but nothing that can be used as an attack method or a distraction to enable a cheap tele. Players deserve the right to secure their nuke room or core, double builds through a wall makes reinforcing a core or nuke room a waste of time, this making the game itself a waste of time.

Some players will totally understand the rule reasons, but others will always hate being restricted as they are single minded and thinking what they want to do, regardless of what anyone else thinks. Rules are there to equal the games across the board to give everybody a fair game.

You don't have to like the rules, but you do have to follow them.

I am the opposite to most, I think nothing should be built through a core wall, wall builds for nuke rooms only. I am the type of player that likes to play by overwhelming the enemy to take the core, not by a cheap tele where the whole team can flood in and RC the core. It makes the match a let down, like you have spent maybe an hour building a base just to have it a waste of time with a deflating unsatisfying ending.

I respect peoples opinions on what should and shouldn't be allowed. I personally though allowing these builds and ways to sabotage, brought a big meaning to people who defended in siege. The way it is now, all you have to do is setup a few mines and some contained and you're good to go.

Plus, allowing these builds gave much more room for come backs. Epic come backs. Those make siege even more rewarding....

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    I respect peoples opinions on what should and shouldn't be allowed. I personally though allowing these builds and ways to sabotage, brought a big meaning to people who defended in siege. The way it is now, all you have to do is setup a few mines and some contained and you're good to go.

Plus, allowing these builds gave much more room for come backs. Epic come backs. Those make siege even more rewarding....
    Yeah but they are cheap shots, just like a sucker punch... only an unskilled pussy throws sucker punches. comebacks should be team orientated, not some unskilled glitch build.

They bring satisfaction to those who fist pump about ending a game, like I have always said....why play a game to end it in such a cheap way when a match may only be in play for a short while, I just don't get why a lot are so obsessive about ending a match ASAP. I personally hate the period from start until SS and SHP are built, its boring as fuck. Just when it gets going and real skill is needed some glory hunter comes along and fucks it in the ass, all with a cheap build that shouldn't physically happen anyway!

Am I the only one who thinks the first part of a match is boring as hell, but starts to enjoy it from SS and SHP? It isn't the cheap win that pisses me off, its the having to start all over again in a new map within such a short space of time.

There is no "Meaning" to people apart from the glory hunters with no skill builds who want to feel like they destroyed the enemy alone. Its like going into a boxing match with a baseball bat, cheap shot...... but the one with the bat will still win but that doesn't mean its a good thing.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 12-12-2015 at 08:54 PM.

Thread Information