User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

list of moderators?

hello

would it be possible to remove seabass from the moderators list in the server? every time i play somewhere, there is alteast 1 "admin" who is fed up with his pathetic life and then starts to lash it out on other players.

i was just playing in the UK server and there was this seabass dude who cant even walk around on the map properly and then calls other people retarded, just after the opponent captures the flag and then he himself needs an excuse for his own failure. and when you mirror the same attitude back to him, he just logs in with an "awesome password" and starts kicking and banning you, as if it would solve any of his mental problems, lol. and of course they only ban you with a reason that is actually wrong with themselves - so basically the dude needs a break and should be removed from the moderators list, so normal players can enjoy playing a game on sundays, without any whine or other harrasment *****

what is his age and why did he even get the mod account?
    and when UT first started out, i actually had a privilege to play in a server where all of the moderators had to record a demo of their kicks and post it on the forum, so everyone could see if he does his job well or just tries to deal with his own issues in a very abnormal way. would be kinda nice to play around with the same approach again...

Show us the screens of this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    thats even worse - an old whining bitch, still with daddy issues, lol

but anyway... what caused the problem in the first place? there was a 'moderator' in the server. if he hadnt been there, we wouldnt be reading this thread atm

*edit
    i dont have any screenshots because i want to play, not take screenshots... and i'm only doing this so other ppl wont suffer under the same ppl either and everyone could just play freely. after all - there is a kickvoting system in the server, which is like the same thing as democracy - people decide what happens in the server, not some random 'mods'. although the voting system might need to be changed to 49% of the votes, not 51, to be effective and have any real use... (like a kick would need to have 6 votes, not 7, as the own team might not see what their own teammate is doing, so the opponent team can decide on their own)
    Last edited by lift; 12-16-2015 at 04:52 PM.

Here is the list of moderators: http://www.unrealkillers.com/f37/%7C...moderators-11/

You're not telling the truth here. Here's what happened:
    We were playing BrokenLimits and I had just grabbed the flag, and proceeded run on the booster and go high. That's where you boosted me the first time so I fell down and had to go low, where you boosted me again (still inside the base) where I was boosted right in front of the enemy so that they could shoot me.
    I asked you to stop boosting. You proceeded to trow back an insult, and I decided to kick you for one game. You immediately came back and started running your mouth, so I removed you from the game.
    Here is a screenshot of what happened:

I have the demo, and can upload, but I think that screenshot says it all.

Note that I never called you a retard, I said what you did was retarded. You're the one who called me a fucking retard.

I gave you a ban which removed after the second map after, because I didn't consider it a big deal, however since you decided to make a post here lying about what happened and keep insulting, I have reinstated your ban and increased it to a 4-day ban.

Quote Originally Posted by seabass View Post
    Here is the list of moderators: http://www.unrealkillers.com/f37/%7C...moderators-11/

You're not telling the truth here. Here's what happened:
    We were playing BrokenLimits and I had just grabbed the flag, and proceeded run on the booster and go high. That's where you boosted me the first time so I fell down and had to go low, where you boosted me again (still inside the base) where I was boosted right in front of the enemy so that they could shoot me.
    I asked you to stop boosting. You proceeded to trow back an insult, and I decided to kick you for one game. You immediately came back and started running your mouth, so I removed you from the game.
    Here is a screenshot of what happened:

http://i.imgur.com/m8pclVj.jpg

I have the demo, and can upload, but I think that screenshot says it all.

Note that I never called you a retard, I said what you did was retarded. You're the one who called me a fucking retard.

I gave you a ban which removed after the second map after, because I didn't consider it a big deal, however since you decided to make a post here lying about what happened and keep insulting, I have reinstated your ban and increased it to a 4-day ban.
    ok, but there are several things in your own text now:
    1) you should upload the demo then, because the screenshot only tells what you want it to tell
    2) you admitted yourself that you failed - whats that got to do with me needing a ban?
    3) i only got a "connection refused" after the second kick(with a random CAPS LOCKED MESSAGE), so how does that make it a 1 map ban?
    4) none of your text show the reasons(explanation in text) why you kicked/banned me - maybe it had something to do with what happened next?
    5) do you need a break then? or maybe need to ban me for 5 more months for registering on a forum also?
    Last edited by lift; 12-16-2015 at 05:23 PM.

There is no reason to respond too such an easy request in that manner. Nothing is more annoyed then getting boosted around like a ping pong ball when you are trying to get out of the base. I am sure you had no intention to boost him into the enemy, but he did nothing wrong by calling the boost retarded. In the end, the boost got him killed. Now you should take the kick as a warning to behave, and not reenter the server throwing insults at seabass. I do not think however you deserve a 4-day ban, maybe a day orso. ( Cause before this i have seen no problem with your playing or behaviour ).Also coming here to the forum, to tell lies, has never ever done anyone anything good. I know seabass very well, and if he kicks/warns and even bans people, its 110% certain he is able to back it up. Dat guy is serious, and he is a very strickt, but fair guy. Take a lesson from this, and tell the truth next time, and maybe then people will take your side more serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    There is no reason to respond too such an easy request in that manner. Nothing is more annoyed then getting boosted around like a ping pong ball when you are trying to get out of the base. I am sure you had no intention to boost him into the enemy, but he did nothing wrong by calling the boost retarded. In the end, the boost got him killed. Now you should take the kick as a warning to behave, and not reenter the server throwing insults at seabass. I do not think however you deserve a 4-day ban, maybe a day orso. ( Cause before this i have seen no problem with your playing or behaviour ).Also coming here to the forum, to tell lies, has never ever done anyone anything good. I know seabass very well, and if he kicks/warns and even bans people, its 110% certain he is able to back it up. Dat guy is serious, and he is a very strickt, but fair guy. Take a lesson from this, and tell the truth next time, and maybe then people will take your side more serious.
    i would suggest that you should be removed from the list also, because i have had issues with you too (in the very similar very random and normal playing situations).
    it is totally abnormal how you want to control these VERY RANDOM events with an administrator password - can you explain why do you have such a need? why cant you just let people play in the server? WHY do you need to kick them and later even "discuss" it in a forum? dont you understand that your own behaviour creates all of this "manner"? if neither of you had the mod password, we would not have these threads here.
    and sure i am upset - its kinda obvious and not so hard to guess why; it is a very natural feeling, you know - why do even have a need to 'control/manage' this too? do you know?

1. I figured the screenshot would be enough, because it corroborates the story that I gave, namely that you were doing non-constructive boosts.
    The screenshot clearly showed that you were not telling the whole story in your original post, where you basically said I banned you because I have mental issues.
    2. Part of the reason I failed is because of those boosts. They're annoying, takes you out of the "flow" and is against the server rules ( http://www.unrealkillers.com/f60/%5B...ib-rules-6717/ )
    I didn't kick/ban you because of that boost. I asked you to please stop it. I took your response as a sign that you had no intention of stopping, that's why I removed you.
    3. You got a connection refused, because I banned you/prevented you from rejoining the game. I banned you with the ban system that uK has in place that bans you on all uK servers and lets me remove the ban easily later (which I did soon after).
    The first kick I thought would keep you kicked out for just one match, but you rejoined after just a few seconds. Had you not kept insulting, I would have let you play, but when you did, I decided to ban you for a few games for the reason I gave you in point 2.
    4. The caps locked message you referred to explained why you were banned (this ban message is auto-caps locked).
    5. Not that I am in dire need of a break, but my plane leaves in about 9 hours.

Demo: http://www.filedropper.com/ctf-broke...1216time204507

@lift
    How smart from a guy aliasing as jewropean_union , Sieg_Heil or AK-fourtynazi. Sometimes some have to learn how to stfu properly before causing trouble.
    You have encountered me few times in the past and already trying to have problem with me. I think your main problem is authority. Deal with it or maybe take a long nap.
    Your ban is probably justified, if only for wearing shitty nicknames...

@Chamberly ; you have forgotten my name there http://www.unrealkillers.com/f37/|uk...moderators-11/
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 12-16-2015 at 05:49 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Thread Information