User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Warning:

Because the game is fun.

Some people don't care about the connections, they care about the game. Others are reverse and want to connect to someone whether it's just to that individual or it's to people who happen to play in the gaming atmosphere that they enjoy.

Thing is with cruelty, it's nothing when it relates to the game. Because unlike certain things in life, with a game, all you have to do is walk away. No one takes words truly serious when it's over a game, because it's a game. I cuss sometimes and talk trash even to grim because he's a noob. But you think he cares? He doesn't, and that's the mentality you need. And do I care that he doesn't care? Nope. Because it's meaningless in the end.

If UT died the next day and the servers shut down, I wouldn't look back twice. Sure there are some people I do like talking to but the only people I really do care about are my Clanmates (BLS), because we've been together for few years and we are beyond the standard clan criteria. Yet we will always remember that it was a game that brought us together.

As for you young one, you shouldn't take what happens here serious. Because everyone can see things more clear then you can over here.

Quote Originally Posted by mattie View Post
    Because the game is fun.

Some people don't care about the connections, they care about the game. Others are reverse and want to connect to someone whether it's just to that individual or it's to people who happen to play in the gaming atmosphere that they enjoy.

Thing is with cruelty, it's nothing when it relates to the game. Because unlike certain things in life, with a game, all you have to do is walk away. No one takes words truly serious when it's over a game, because it's a game. I cuss sometimes and talk trash even to grim because he's a noob. But you think he cares? He doesn't, and that's the mentality you need. And do I care that he doesn't care? Nope. Because it's meaningless in the end.

If UT died the next day and the servers shut down, I wouldn't look back twice. Sure there are some people I do like talking to but the only people I really do care about are my Clanmates (BLS), because we've been together for few years and we are beyond the standard clan criteria. Yet we will always remember that it was a game that brought us together.

As for you young one, you shouldn't take what happens here serious. Because everyone can see things more clear then you can over here.
    Oh wow, I tend to take things that people say serious.
    What comes out of your heart is what you say, words do mean something regardless of what you say.
    If I met anyone here or at the store and saw them enough I'd take words the same.
    People are people where you are has no meaning in the relationship.

Ever dawn on you that you hurt people you talk to Mattie?
    You do more than you'll ever know.

I can name (though I won't ) about 10 people who don't like you because of what you say.
    Some people really do care about what things are said to them and such, and when you cuss people out because they don't listen... That don't get them you listen, it gets them to yell at you and a flame war starts.
    But you like arguing and flaming so for you that doesn't matter if you're flamed or not in your mind.

Not that you care about being liked in the slightest, just saying you're not as loved as you'd like to think.
    You're hurtful words do effect people more than you realize.

UT is a great game and if it died I'd miss it, but I'm only here because of a few people or else I would have been gone a long time ago.
    I personally care about both sides of it.

Walk away, I would have done it many times but I haven't, to the dismay of some people. lol

..Young one, been a wile since I heard that from you. =)

A store involves seeing people. You cannot see people on UT. Everyone hides behind a screen. Complete difference compared to the real world.

Course I hurt people. If I am saying that you are stupid or that you got lack of skills. I really do mean it. The question is how you take it. If you take it so serious? Well, if you can't take the heat, there's different options. Press Alt-F4, get better, or actually tell me I hurt you.

Its easier to dislike people when you don't know them. the Siege community doesn't know me that well other then the fact that I'm a pretty good player, so anything they hear from me would usually taken into perceptive that I'm an asshole and have an ego that can rival Blaze if I want to state it. However, why don't you ask the people that do know myself. Their opinion of I if you really do care. Then try to recognize the difference.

How do you know my words hurt others? Have you asked the others I trashed? Don't assume that everything that I say in your view that's hateful is flames from hell to others people's eyes. Or maybe they realize they see this as just a game, and you see it as more as life?

As for walking away, you will one day. All it depends on is when.

And you are young. I know how young people don't like that phrase but it's true. Once you get older you'll realize what I mean.

Less posting on forum, more playing UT. That equals less drama.

Oh god she's at it again. Spokeswoman moko, what's the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Chronox View Post
    As u say, most of us need to grow up, i personally tought Butcher was mature enough to ignore stuff against SW, now the only stuff he posts is flaming and attacking sw :S
    Sigh i dont even want to talk about it! You dont even know what u're talking about. No offense. Anyway, i dont want to hear any more drama. Whats done has already been done.

it's hard to accept reality, but there will always be people that will eventually move on. people never stay the same. I Agree with u moko, uK isn't what it use be anymore. As Mattie said, it's the special bonds you make with those close friends that matter.

don't forget about sponge, thats 7 for you.

Moko, you bring happiness and a positive spirit to the community. Without you, things could get worse.

uK should be grateful they have you around. Even though I have never met |uK|STARS, you remind of her.
    Last edited by B|iss; 05-24-2011 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by B|iss View Post
    it's hard to accept reality, but there will always be people that will eventually move on. people never stay the same. I Agree with u moko, uK isn't what it use be anymore. As Mattie said, it's the special bonds you make with those close friends that matter.

don't forget about sponge, thats 7 for you.

Moko, you bring happiness and a positive spirit to the community. Without you, things could get worse.

uK should be grateful they have you around. Even though I have never met |uK|STARS, you remind of her.
    How would you know of anything Stars was Bliss? Don't talk of someones doing or influences around here when you didn't even know the person. FYI sponge didn't leave. I'd prefer if both you and JD didn't post unless it is going to be something constructive because all it looks to me like you are doing is having digs at uk and causing drama. Frankly, I am not going to entertain any of it and I will nip it at the bud. I have enough drama to deal with at work and in life to come home to e-drama.

Until a this post, your reason for leaving was you hated the new version of siege. Nice to see that you are so indecisive on your reasons that they keep changing. Nothing here has changed. People get their say in anything that ever happens here than they do in any other gaming clan/community. Just because you are allowed to do something and it is suddenly clamped down on doesn't mean things are changing. It just means that you have pissed people off and you should learn when to quit to further aggravate things. While also learning "mutual understanding" barriers, which most people in uk have and share.

Moko, about Grim being treated how he is. I am not sure what that treatment is and whether it is from people from uk or the wider. Regardless, with any sort of picking/bullying/making fun of whatever you want to call it. You should report it first before letting it getting to the place where it aggravates you so much that you explode. This is the first I am hearing of it and it seems like before you have taken an effort to do anything about it, you have let it get to the point of despair.

I am tired of drama. To me, it's simple. We run servers, some people visit the forums, some join TS. A few people left. uK was here without those people to begin with and will continue to be. There needn't be such hurrah over anybody leaving because "what you knew" is still here. The foundations of uK is not with JD, Butch or Bliss or anybody else that has left. It is with the people who pay for the servers, who run them and who maintain them and those people are still here. Just because people that are or were part of uK no longer participate doesn't depict the image of it changing.
    Last edited by SAM; 05-24-2011 at 09:21 PM.

good words
    and WTF proplem with chronox's health ?? :|

I will dare to ask where is Butcher and Areku ??
    Last edited by Bolous; 05-24-2011 at 09:23 PM.

In short.....

Areku left because he quit UT, was failing Uni I guess. He didn't really give a reason other than that.
    Butcher left because he had problems with SW?
    Bliss left because he hates the new siege but still plays it?
    JD left because he trash talked but couldn't handle taking any trash talk back?
    Chronox can answer for himself...I don't really know in detail.

Thread Information