User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Warning:

Quote Originally Posted by B|iss View Post
    it's hard to accept reality, but there will always be people that will eventually move on. people never stay the same. I Agree with u moko, uK isn't what it use be anymore. As Mattie said, it's the special bonds you make with those close friends that matter.

don't forget about sponge, thats 7 for you.

Moko, you bring happiness and a positive spirit to the community. Without you, things could get worse.

uK should be grateful they have you around. Even though I have never met |uK|STARS, you remind me of her.
    Wow B|iss, I'm highly complimented, I honestly don't know what to say. (and if I have not words you know it's true. lol)

Sponge left?
    I keep seeing him with a uK tag. O.O

SAM everyone begged me to come here, I'm here, now you're stuck with me. LoL

@Mattie:
    If you take joy in hurting people than I truly feel sorry for you.

Want to know a person?
    Look to the side of this post.
    But this really isn't about me, at this point I couldn't care a less.

If somebody is yelling back at you, yeah they're ticked off or hurt, just sayen.
    Unless they're bored. lol

Also it doesn't work that way, I'll just tell you off and you'll have to live.
    What preytel do you call that? LOL

Why should anyone have to be abused anywhere?
    You say walk away, I say why should I?
    I should walk away wile you abuse me? (referring to anyone with the word I)
    I got a better cooler idea!
    Just don't yell at me, and respect your fellow man!
    Oh wait, is that not as much "fun"? =O

You say it's a game, I say we're still human no matter where we are.
    I believe in respect, you can tease skills and that and still have respect.
    I'm teased Idc, as long as it's not like "wow you're useless with those skills" or something, but if someone jokes "she got 3 points in 10 minutes I'm so proud of her!" I laugh I think it's funny.

I guess I'm not normal, I see people as people IDC where you are.
    I in a way hope, you're just as cruel in real life as in game or else you just take advantage of your "behind screen" status.
    I hate cruelty, it gnaws at my very being I can't stand it.
    Weather it be a joke or not I hate it with a passion, second to lying.

All in all it comes down to this MattieC.

You just think people should deal with the cruelty and grow up or just walk away.
    I think that respectful behavior should be practiced wile still having the teasing and joking around.

But whatever, my side is argued if you post again not matter how tempting I'm not going to argue anymore.

And Mattie, you know me better than that, you know that I LOVE being called young.
    You know I love it, that's why you call(ed) me young one cause you know I love embracing being young.

If believing in respect is now considered a childish idea, then I mourn for what has happened in the world.

I have to double post, I just the topic response after I posted.

I've been yelling for weeks about how they treat him SAM, every time I'm in TS someone is mocking him about
    something, you've never seen me say "LEAVE HIM ALONE"?

And why bother reporting if he's putting the I don't care face on, he knows that I know better than that.

As for STARS, don't pick on B|iss, he had posts to read on the old forum, I'm sure he's talked to SW about her, and heard many things about her.
    I've heard things about her, she seemed like a sweet person.
    I've read some of her posts before the forum died.

He was trying to compliment me about another nice person, I don't see how he's out of line with that.
    Feel free to correct me on that.

And Shivaaaaaa told me to not be ticked off about the internet, I'm not.
    I'm ticked off because people aren't treated right, like I say IDC where you are.

Edit: Blazeeeeeeeeee I never saw the post you made, I'm sorry. >.<
    Yeah and Pius too.
    The forum must have been bugged. lol

I'm just saying uK looks not the same feel like it was.
    I hope you get your IST up and in order. =)

Quote Originally Posted by YDT10 View Post
    THIS THREAD FUCKING SUCKS HOW COULD YOU FORGET AREKU?!??? AREKU QUIT TOO YOU MORAN!!! GET A BRAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wow, I truly how this person is a girl. lol

I think uk is experiencing a renewal, we think that older members are leaving for the new ones come in, nothing is coming to an end, but starting out, the same with the new version of the siege and with friends. When I started playing siege did not even know the reason for leveling the core, over time I acquired my friends and people coming here, I still think that many here do not like me because I am Brazilian, but we have to deal with this kind of consequences, but the friendships are important, even if only a game, these are friendships that you make quite a bit of harsh reality we live in
    @ IST
    Well, I'm the new captain of the team [DK] because chronox can not continue their work because of his health problem, and sakura is the person who most trust to assist me as co-captain

Quote Originally Posted by Anthrax View Post
    I still think that many here do not like me because I am Brazilian, but we have to deal with this kind of consequences
    What ever made you think or feel that way? Here?

after the appearance of the player "TIRIRICA" some people who will not name names, said that such a player could be me.

TIRIRICA is an idiot. Don't listen to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthrax View Post
    I think uk is experiencing a renewal, we think that older members are leaving for the new ones come in, nothing is coming to an end, but starting out, the same with the new version of the siege and with friends. When I started playing siege did not even know the reason for leveling the core, over time I acquired my friends and people coming here, I still think that many here do not like me because I am Brazilian, but we have to deal with this kind of consequences, but the friendships are important, even if only a game, these are friendships that you make quite a bit of harsh reality we live in
    @ IST
    Well, I'm the new captain of the team [DK] because chronox can not continue their work because of his health problem, and sakura is the person who most trust to assist me as co-captain
    Awwww Anthrax, if anyone picks on you cause you're Brazillian they need to look in the mirror and see that's not nice.
    You're a nice guy, lots of people like you!

I'm all for renewal I just don't like it when people leave in bulk all at once.
    I like the new members, Lot, Rays, Revenge they're all nice people and good players, I have no problem with new people. lol
    And even if I did to bad for me, I'm just a person here.
    It just seems a lil out of touch from where it used to be.

Ah K so you and Saku have stepped up!
    Go get em'! >:|)

Who is TIRIRICA? O.O

You know I agree with what this thread is I myself have been bullyed and i cannot stand it.
    If grim gets bullyed or something he should say something about it. Thats something i learned about and its really helping me now
    Listen moko I apprectie that you care about me and this clan and i thank you for that post in the pm im just glad that somebody cares enoughs to acutally give a shit about that Im kinda touched too
    Btw back on topic I as a new uK member has seen the clan for a long time now and it has changed from when i first got here almost 4 years ago. But truth is clans change ,people leave and well thats relatity for us i guess. It is up for us as a clan to embrace the changes and move on and deal with what has happened. Thats all i have to say just my 2cents lol

Np Lot, I was glad to give it to you. =)

I guess I just kinda feel like a family is looking a little odd atm.
    I hate to see people that appeared to like each other now ticked off at each other.
    It's sad. =\

But if y'all feel comfortable with it all I guess what I say doesn't really matter since I'm not really in anything here just an annoying girl. lol =P

But if something does happen, don't say you weren't warned. lol
    I think your 2cents were worth 2 dollars just sayen. =P
    Lot knows y'all better than me. lol

Thread Information