User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: rasta-man

Quote Originally Posted by rasta-man View Post
    he knows exactly what these words mean to me so do not cover him
    You might want to read up a bit more on me, I don't ever take sides. Going from Gypsy to a thief is retarded logic. There are what we call "Gypo's and Gypsies" some are dirty thieving cunts, the others are hard working....but both are gypsy. suck it up a bit.
    I was correct that it wasn't a direct insult. If I said a man in a Santa suit stole my wallet, would you get offended if I call you Santa?

Fun pop quiz for you seeing as it is Xmas......

1. Are you a thief? - If the answer is no, then skip to number 3 - If answer is yes then go to Number 2

2. You are a thief and deserved to be called any name that is fitting

3. You are getting called a name and cannot take it. You have 2 choices - Suck it up and stop mixing banter with aggressive name calling. For example - I say "you don't have a good aim, is your hand too numb from furious fapping?", you respond - "go fuck yourself you cunt, piss on your mother etc. etc."

They are a little different aren't they. One is trollplay, the other isn't.

Figure out where the boundary line is between strong trollplay and outright abusive and there wont be any more issues. Try and remind yourself that reaction is what fuels it even more.

I am going to get back to my beer and chocolates now.

Merry Christmas!!!
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 12-25-2015 at 07:30 PM.

rasta-man,

It's your attitude that bothers me the most ...
    I was playing, not laming at all or anything just had like 2x the frags the 2nd one had, and what you spammed because of that atleast 30 times for 5-10 minutes was "look at the retard Psycho"-beneath other things towards me (psycho was the name I was playing under).
    It's just not appropriate imho (especially not on christmas) but that might just be me.

Quote Originally Posted by riveN View Post
    rasta-man,

It's your attitude that bothers me the most ...
    I was playing, not laming at all or anything just had like 2x the frags the 2nd one had, and what you spammed because of that atleast 30 times for 5-10 minutes was "look at the retard Psycho"-beneath other things towards me (psycho was the name I was playing under).
    It's just not appropriate imho (especially not on christmas) but that might just be me.
    I think you are giving him too much attention , ejoy the game , eventually someone will man up and ban his ass for good.
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

you will not see me on server and will not read anything from my side---enjoy the game with the rest.
    btw you were killing me on bleak when i was spawn low,trying to go for the flag and you were caming in my base on middle right and you just shoot me with nonsense and i get mad.
    many like you do that--killing players in their way to the enemy flag and others coming in the base and kill them just for fun.

ban me!enjoy the rest of the games along the others that do the same---this will never end untill people start care about it and play fair but that will never happen in a public server.
    peace brothers!

Quote Originally Posted by rasta-man View Post
    you will not see me on server and will not read anything from my side---enjoy the game with the rest.
    btw you were killing me on bleak when i was spawn low,trying to go for the flag and you were caming in my base on middle right and you just shoot me with nonsense and i get mad.
    many like you do that--killing players in their way to the enemy flag and others coming in the base and kill them just for fun.

ban me!enjoy the rest of the games along the others that do the same---this will never end untill people start care about it and play fair but that will never happen in a public server.
    peace brothers!
    get mad with your voice, not your fingers. = problem solved!

We all can't help raging now and then, I am guilty of that as well. Caught up in the heat of the moment can provoke hostile reactions, but other times you can just punch your keyboard.

"manning up" is about confronting the problem and helping to resolve it, not kick it in the balls and then throw it away without trying to fix the issue. That way the outcome is good for all those involved.

Demo is your friend, use it. Then you have proof to back up your word. (get xConsole so you don't need to have to think about starting the demo each game, it does it automatically for you)
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 12-27-2015 at 07:25 AM.

i have seen you fake nicking rasta :P didnt you say you shouldnt play on the server ?

Quote Originally Posted by ScReaM View Post
    i have seen you fake nicking rasta :P didnt you say you shouldnt play on the server ?
    Yeah i will not play as rsta-man no more, i can not hide the country flag.
    I erased the T=talk key from my user ini becase i know i can not handle it now.
    But you will not have that luck to not facing my weapon in the arena.
    So no typed words from.my side

R.I.P. rasta-man

may the new you be better
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    R.I.P. rasta-man

may the new you be better
    He's still going to play the same

You guys are silly. Who cares if someone gets pissed in game or starts defending or whatever (as long as they aren't breaking rules). It's funny.

Thread Information