AS~Chinpo AKA I ran a game hosting company

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Last edited by skaarj_dulog; 01-10-2016 at 09:20 AM.

[MG]http://i.imgur.com/n7iJRbZ.jpg[/MG]

Ahh you mean while you alisaed as As chinpo fan and spawn killed people? And flooded the chat with spam for 5 matches and came in to vote NW then leave back to spectator and stalk and harass me the whole game, and ruining it for those there that wanted to play Insta combo, and not NW for 9 or 10 maps in a row? But I fired my weapons and that lowered your fps, when your ping is in the 200 range.. Gotcha. Its ok for you to ruin my maps when I was just in trying to play insta combo, and it is ok for you to spam the chat every 2 seconds with something about me.... But you shouldn't be banned right? lol hypocrite. I normally play very well and try to help my team. I run flags when needed, I cover d when needed, and give backup to those running flags and watch where both flags are the whole map. I don't go to that server to play normal weapons, and if it was on the server it was never ever voted. It was ctf insta combo for the 2 years or so since I found the server, last 6 to 8 months started seeing this normal weapon crowd come in and take it over. I don't have that much time to play, and I don't want to waste that time chasing around guns and getting spawn killed by rocket spammers.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the kind of crap this dude and the other dude are doing. I have well over 100 dislike receivedClick image for larger version. 

Name:	dislikes.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	227.9 KB 
ID:	2802 emails right now..

Quote Originally Posted by AS~Chinpo View Post
    Ahh you mean while you alisaed as As chinpo fan and spawn killed people?
    Retard, i was in specs whole the time rofl

harass me
    rofl, you are the only one, keep calling everyone a cunt, botter blablabla

But I fired my weapons and that lowered your fps, when your ping is in the 200 range.. Gotcha.
    Yes you got me
    When you shot flak my whole PC freezed, i got so bad fps drops

Dude really? Are you that dumb? Do you really think spaming flak gonna lower fps for anyone? Get some help untill its too late...weall actually it is too late already

I normally play very well and try to help my team.
    ROFL

- - - Updated - - -

This is the kind of crap this dude and the other dude are doing. I have well over 100 dislike received emails right now..
    ROFLMAO!!!! How did you owned a game hosting company, if you simply can't unlick on forums setting thing which says "dont receive an email when my shit/retard posts gets dislike"

Oh so you were using me shooting weapons in a game about shooting weapons as a reason to ban me, but at the same time it makes no difference.... lol

Yes I can disable notifications..... that wasn't the fucking point... It was that this stalking idiot spent time to go through and unlike every single post I've made here in a 30 minute span..... Comprende?

And again I've never noticed you in the server, so how the fuck would you know how I play? Seriously just don't interject when I reply here, or you see me in game. Problem solved. I've never once replied in a post you made other than this one. You've only followed me around and parroted things you heard others say. I've proven my history in this game, so fuck off. Seriously fuck off. Go find whatever desperate vagina will accept your tiny rod, and go off and fuck it.. Just stay away from me, and you'll feel much better.
    Last edited by AS~Chinpo; 01-10-2016 at 10:15 AM.

Oh so you were using me shooting weapons in a game about shooting weapons as a reason to ban me
    Laming, boosting flagcarrier etc etc.

- - - Updated - - -

And again I've never noticed you in the server, so how the fuck would you know how I play?

You've only followed me around and parroted things you heard others say. I've proven my history in this game.
    I saw how you ruin every NW game, i saw how u need around 10+ shots to get one hit in combo ctf. Yes you proved your history look at ur stats

so fuck off
    LoL, nope, u mad?

Quote Originally Posted by skaarj_dulog View Post
    Laming, boosting flagcarrier etc etc.

- - - Updated - - -

I saw how you ruin every NW game, i saw how u need around 10+ shots to get one hit in combo ctf. Yes you proved your history look at ur stats

LoL, nope, u mad?
    Feel free to come in and let me know it is you in ctf insta combo maps and show me how awesome you are.

Feel free to come in and let me know it is you in ctf insta combo maps and show me how awesome you are.

remember kuzo?

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post
    remember kuzo?
    No idea who that is.

This chimpo dude was doing everything but playing. From teamswitching to idling. A ban would be on its place.

Quote Originally Posted by Cella_V2 View Post
    This chimpo dude was doing everything but playing. From teamswitching to idling. A ban would be on its place.
    Were you one of the ones in spec spamming chat about me for 9 maps? And in voting NW just to be an asshole? Yes whatever gets a NW map over faster is fine by me. How about finding a dedicated NW server and go play the noob demo gun chasing crap there? Sure ban me, let the botters and 300 ping players take over the server. lol

Thread Information