AS~Chinpo AKA I ran a game hosting company - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Well either way if majority vote nw it will get played regardless so appeasing the fella by lowering the vote count might actually go in your favour of him accepting to play a few nw maps and then some combos

Everyones happy whichever way it goes?

Quote Originally Posted by AS~Chinpo View Post
    How is your 600 ping 70% eff doing captain bot boy?
    Meh
    You will always be in the A

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    3) I want you to establish yourself as a good, legitimate player so that admins/mods don't have to A) deal with people whining about you and B) take the time to verify who you are every time you're seen on servers.

End of discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    Using a single name in a video game is not a big deal at all and doing so will prevent anymore wasted time.
    it seems that even with this measure people keep wasting time eh
    CDQMCP

So call me retarded but I thought Combogib was meant it's a combo between instagib and Nw; no? It's meant for hitting combos on instagib guns instead of just the regular primary fire like on instagib US and instagib UK? Anyways that's not the point I'm trying to make on this reply. I simply just would like to figure out why you're the only one complaining about the NW votes and either rage-quitting, not trying, sabotaging you're team, or calling everyone a cunt or a "botter" every time NW gets voted; instead of doing all of those nasty things above plus making some-what ridiculous posts on here why not try and play and gradually become more proficient at or on NW so you will have a more enjoyable point? I just don't understand why you would strictly limit yourself to only one game mode which is "Combo InstaGib" or "ComboGib". To be on the disrespectful side here I also don't comprehend why you would call a challenging/strategic mode such as NW or NW-CTF a noob gametype when it takes you atleast 5-14 shots (I know weird numbering on shot counts) to hit and kill someone on ComboGib (Excluding the combos themselves because they are very OverPowered and anyone near them is obviously going to die.) One more thing fnxxxx or whatever names he has used has not cheated, and currently does not have any aim-bots he is simply an advanced player who has skill and experience over the years he has played. Please stop calling people in the ComboGib server cheaters just because they are better than you, it's a funny sight to watch but a bit embarassing. (Or are you just that edgy you "don't give a fuck what anyone thinks about me (you)". To finish off this novel I wrote I and eighty percent of the ComboGib players would appreciate it if you would stop making these ridiculous posts. Everyone would have really listened and considered or taken action on your desires much more easily if you would have approached this in a more kindly fashion. If you were wondering on why everyone spams, harasses you in chat the reason is you're obviously being kind of a dick in chat as well. Anyways have a nice day... or night I guess????

There a mapvote on the server. I've seen it myself. No one votes and then the select few throw a bitch fit that one person voted for nw. Even if it is just one vote, it's still the majority of people who voted, which happened to be one.

Use the mapvote and stop coming here whinging about petty shit, you absolute tossers.
    Last edited by SAM; 01-12-2016 at 03:52 AM.

It's easy fixable, put combogib with nw in the maps like rocket x servers that have nw,instagib and rocketx weapons, also put slv instead of rocketx will make thousands of players come to play.

Chimpo, u have to forgot the server when running nw game, just take a look at other server like instagib or bt, whatever if u don't play good, u gonna earn skills.
    Buy new mouse, change your nick, forgot who annoy u and come play instagib with us.

It would be cool if there was rocket arena on one of the servers All the servers I tried in the past seem to be fake player servers

Rocket arena low grav, face only?

Zark snipers, slow speed andaction only!

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    rocket arena
    This^ ... maybe.
    Screw SLV and Rx... at least on the combo server. It would be too confusing.

No redeemer?

Thread Information