User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Neves

Good for you Italian, im very happy

Quote Originally Posted by fak3 View Post
    Good for you Italian, im very happy

Time will tell who is right, as always

I started to play like 3,4 years ago and after a few days/weeks I noticed the bs thing, and neves is the first name I remmember that was a complete dumbass, I still remmember speccing him on control, shooting people in the back from the ramp.... I hated him so much:d... good thing I shoot twice as him now

If you let neves past you will only regret it, its the same with pek.

Everyone backshoots these days. Even people that swear they don't do it all day long. I have long stopped caring enough about them doing as it has become constant in every game and every map. So, I just do as they do.

Quote Originally Posted by ZodiaK View Post
    Everyone backshoots these days
    Talk for you, I see many good players that play correctly. If there are same bs lamers, they react, obviously.

1-2 bs in a game isn't a drama. But when 1 idiot backshooting/assrunning you to intentionally (Fake style on Bleak][UGN), he deserves a ban.

For remain in pt theme, another bs player is Yahiro, but I don't want appear how portuguesekiller

Quote Originally Posted by ZodiaK View Post
    I have long stopped caring enough about them doing as it has become constant in every game and every map. So, I just do as they do.

common sense: don't play with style that might to be annoying if they use vs you. I know, many can't understood, but there are admins and moderators for clean

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdeath View Post
    Talk for you, I see many good players that play correctly.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	200_s.gif 
Views:	8 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	2842

common sense: don't play with style that might to be annoying if they use vs you.
    So let them shoot me in the ass and do nothing about it is pretty much what you're saying. Most of the time I can't enter the enemy base due to it, making me have less grabs, and I'm the one that get's called a DM'er.

there are admins and moderators for clean
    That's why there's still a lot of bs players, right?

If I remember correctly in that Abreez game teams were so unbalanced that the score was something like 20's-5(6)? and if i remember correctly I had 16 or 18 MORE grabs than you and teams were basically 6v2. You backshooted countless times not only 4-5... not to mention being camped on the corner waiting to kill FCs or "giving cover".. with teams so unbalanced saying you were giving cover is laughable... Well I can say I was giving cover too...

Quote Originally Posted by fak3 View Post
    If I remember correctly in that Abreez game teams were so unbalanced that the score was something like 20's-5(6)? and if i remember correctly I had 16 or 18 MORE grabs than you and teams were basically 6v2. You backshooted countless times not only 4-5... not to mention being camped on the corner waiting to kill FCs or "giving cover".. with teams so unbalanced saying you were giving cover is laughable... Well I can say I was giving cover too...

How many times I've killed you with bs? maybe 3-4? Always for cover, you not trust me? Don't care, take a video next time and all can see. Yes I killed you many times , when you had our flag, where is the problem? If I see you with my flag I can killing you WHEN AND WHERE I WANT. I was camping? NO. If I'm in middle and see one with my flag I can't kill? Ha ha

Do you think I've never played in shit team?
    Do you think, only because you had much grabs, is allow backshooting others players without valid reason?

You've started bs on Abreez , 5-6 times in last 2 mins. At the end of match I said you if you've ended this.
    Which was the result? In following game (Bleak) you bs me for all 15 mins. Didn't care where flag was, your intent was to ruin my game. I couldn't playing normal CTF because 1 player has decide to play like pussy idiot. For you is correct attitude? Grow up

If you have others bullshit, please don't disturb

Backshooting is never gonna be dealt with,its the same as backstabbing in real life

Thread Information