User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Angry normal weapon maps

why does normal weapon maps only have a 0.6 value per vote? Because chinpo decided to call everyone a cheating cunt all of a sudden normal weapons value per vote goes down .4. I mean its fine it still wins over combo sometimes but still, getting kind of ridiculous.

Not sure why anyone does anything around here anymore. A knee jerk reaction to three people complaining justifies changing everything for 100+ people.

We reclaimed cz we don't got a server with combo only, blaze changed the map count. I think this can be 1:1 and make other server with other mods like SLV, jail break, bombing run, etc, with combo, so chimpo will reclaim again but not against nw but other mods.

It Would be great if we make a server with fun mods, like SLV

i agree that would be cool. i think nw is getting more popular because of ut4 alpha. people play nw ctf and nw dm only in that game so when they come to ut99 they wanna play ctf with nw and the only active server with nwctf is combogib......sorry chinpo (not really)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperHex View Post
    why does normal weapon maps only have a 0.6 value per vote? Because chinpo decided to call everyone a cheating cunt all of a sudden normal weapons value per vote goes down .4. I mean its fine it still wins over combo sometimes but still, getting kind of ridiculous.
    I'm shocked with this as well. Because one whiny person, we change everything.

What they fail to realize that even with the vote in favor of Combo, weapons still get voted a ton. Meaning....wait for it....waiiiiiiit for it.....people ENJOY playing weapons! Wow. Crazy.

Also it's a little tiresome hearing that everyone cheats on the server. People just need to relax and realize their are others out there who are better than you.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    I actually only set it to 0.7 per vote dont know who else has been messing around with the mapvote

Well i will surprise you, he calling everyone a "cunt" even on Combo maps.
    If someone have ping over 150-200 he starts blaming them in lagging server. If this people (150-200 ping) takes flag, he start blaming them like this "you high ping cunt shouldnt even take flag! I cant hit you because of your ping" and blablabla
    But none of this 150-200 ping guys warping or etc.

[MG]http://i.imgur.com/n7iJRbZ.jpg[/MG]

8/10 you only need one more vote to play weapons then combo, unless there is more than a few players playing.

He couldn't hit a barn door, let alone a player, you can stand still for 5 minutes, and he'll be spinning around, jumping into walls, falling off the map, and he still won't hit you. His movements in game are just retarded, you would expect it from someone who's never played a computer game to play like it.

He also said he likes open maps because you get spawn killed less???

damn, scary how accurate this statement is. I asked him politely why he likes fragwhores so much and he responded the same way. This and picture perfect or whatever (same mapper vP) are open maps and are better because of less spawnkilling.......... then complained because of someone spawnkilling him... sigh i guess some things in the world dont make sense

Quote Originally Posted by SuperHex View Post
    damn, scary how accurate this statement is. I asked him politely why he likes fragwhores so much and he responded the same way. This and picture perfect or whatever (same mapper vP) are open maps and are better because of less spawnkilling.......... then complained because of someone spawnkilling him... sigh i guess some things in the world dont make sense
    I was kind of surprised when he said it, it just shows how little he knows, but he expects everyone to take his word on everything he says. I'm just confused how he even turns his computer on, let alone install a game on it.

Thread Information