User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    lol saw ur demo of him missing 7-8 shots on a point blank efc.. no wonder he calls everyone a cheater.. dude almost missed flag return too :/

Quote Originally Posted by SuperHex View Post
    lol saw ur demo of him missing 7-8 shots on a point blank efc.. no wonder he calls everyone a cheater.. dude almost missed flag return too :/
    Ok back to the original topic...everyone gets so distracted around here!!!

Why is the mapvote .6 for weapons?? Last night 3 people vote NW Bleak and 2 people vote AndAction....and the 2 vote wins. That's stupid. Server emptied because nobody wants to play a noob map like that so I went to go play Grapple Face (yes, that's even less noob than combo andaction!! lol )

Quote Originally Posted by kdawg232 View Post
    Why is the mapvote .6 for weapons??
    Wtf, it was 0.7 last time i played (few days ago)
    0.6 for NW sucks....Blaze why did u changed it to 0.6?
    Last edited by skaarj_dulog; 01-21-2016 at 08:22 AM.

[MG]http://i.imgur.com/n7iJRbZ.jpg[/MG]

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    I actually only set it to 0.7 per vote dont know who else has been messing around with the mapvote
    do you have complex reading comprehension? I set it to 0.7

now set to 0.75
    Last edited by |uK|B|aZe//.; 01-21-2016 at 01:19 PM.

lololol.. and ty for taking the time to do that

Normal?

What is this normal you speak of?
    Have you hugged a Skaarj today?
    http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/

Then change the fucking name of the server to NORMAL weapons, not INSTA COMBO.. NW wasn't even on there for a year at least. There are NO other insta combo with grapple servers out there. There are other NW servers. I believe tim tim changed it to lower. Now it is back up. So in order to play an insta combo map.. on the fucking insta combo server, have to sit through 5 NW maps. If I wanted to play NW I'd go play NW on a fucking NW server. None of you NW fucks played NW on that server, because it wasn't there for a year..

- - - Updated - - -

And for those talking about me twitching and spinning at times.. I have fucking graves disease. Sometimes my hands twitch when I'm low on cannabis. If you have a problem with it, suck my fucking taint. Assholes.

- - - Updated - - -

Server name in directory..

zp| | - = | C O M B O I N S T A G I B | = - combogib by www.unrealkillers.com

Do you fucking see NORMAL WEAPONS there?

I'll give you a history lesson @AS~Chinpo

The server was made in memory of the ND server. The ND server had combo and NW on it and it was extremely popular. I used to play on that server a lot.

When rob turned off the ND server (unannounced) and after months of following up and no response. I opened this server, an exact reflection of what the server was. This server has always had NW and always will. It was disabled for a few months. Not a year. People did play on it. I just didn't have the same amount of time I had when I started all these servers which you now find populated.

The combo players simply do not vote. And if they do, they don't vote collaboratively. Whereas the NW voters do vote in collaboration. Therefore their votes win. Stop being apes when it comes to voting.

It seems you really have some anger issues though. I doubt anybody cares about the multitude of diseases you carry. Maybe you should chill out some and stop banging that keyboard so much. There really is no need to use capital letters and profanity in your posts in order to project your point of view.
    Last edited by SAM; 01-24-2016 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AS~Chinpo View Post
    Then change the fucking name of the server to NORMAL weapons, not INSTA COMBO.. NW wasn't even on there for a year at least. There are NO other insta combo with grapple servers out there. There are other NW servers. I believe tim tim changed it to lower. Now it is back up. So in order to play an insta combo map.. on the fucking insta combo server, have to sit through 5 NW maps. If I wanted to play NW I'd go play NW on a fucking NW server. None of you NW fucks played NW on that server, because it wasn't there for a year..
    Strangely enough, I remember there being NWCTF, and NWTDM on the combo server, only for a few month period there wasn't any weapons on the combo server, if your head wasn't so far up your arse you would of seen it, I recommend you get a glass stomach, you might be able to see better then, I would also get some breath mints, bet your breath smells like shit, because the amount of shit coming out of it is unreal.

jus' sayin'

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    When rob turned off the ND server
    Is that the "rob" that ran the High Speed Face server and reportedly finally succumbed to leukemia?

Thread Information