User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by AS~Chinpo View Post
    STOP ALIASING USING MY FUCKING NAME. You piece of shit. That is bullshit. Keep my name off your lips you zit faced small dicked virgin cunt.
    Someone's mad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 145.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    I didn't realise AS~ was a clan? How many members do you have?

SS~ nor BS~ is your clan tag though. Let's be real? We have had people play as |uK or |oK| strictly speaking not our tag therefore its kind of trivial to ban? It sounds like you have fans though?? One time I came into the server and there was 20 people with 'SAM' in there name. Should I have ban them all? Who has that screenshot??
    This was done on fucking purpose to harass. So you support that bullshit? Yes ALLIED SNIPERS has been a clan since a year after the fucking game came out. We still have members playing other games as well. 3 or 4 of us still use our clan tags. You encourage the absolute wrong behavior on these servers. Botting, shit talking, aliasing. Just whatever dude. I offered to pay for a Insta combo server a year in advance. Any of these other shitbags offering anything like that? Uranus said he'd do the same to cover the server staying the same.

Enjoy the demise of the game more and more as you chase away the long time veterans in support of the assholes that constantly try to start shit and harass. Me pointing out their harassment, isn't harassment..

I'm not supporting harassment. I'm simply stating that no one actually aliased or used your clan tag. The only thing that could be trivially penalised would be the fact that your name was used. However, I do touch on that lightly and say trivially. Having said that though. You seem to be quite angry for the wrong reasons. Or at least it seems that way? Are you having trouble projecting yourself?

Your offer to pay for a server is generous and I've been meaning to respond, thank you. We do not run servers externally. Nor do we run or build servers registered to other people. We have systems which we do not want getting out or compromised.

The only thing I find quite humerous is your reaction and choose of words in your posts. I can feel your rage bro.

Baby needs another feeding.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    We have had people play as |uK or |oK| strictly speaking not our tag therefore its kind of trivial to ban?
    http://www.unrealkillers.com/usstats/?p=pinfo&pid=63943

mercy plis sam won't do again
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Isn't |oK| the Ordinary Killers clan? You know,... ordinary rather than UNREAL!!!1

The funny thing is the irony that this whole gigantic stink of a panty twist seems to have galvanized the NW community. The server is full in the evenings lately with specs waiting to play Normal Weapons. I'm even seeing more and more old skoolers come back to play. Also, I never hear any NW players claiming any sort of extraordinary privilege due to them by merit of the time they've spent playing the game. I rarely hear any of them complain about playing combo games either. When I do see a complaint about combo it's usually just the random disparaging comment on the noobicity of certain spammity maps like Denise or AndActionRevamp and the like. Combo still gets voted frequently, as well.

Personally, I'm very happy to see the change up rather than FragWhores and PicturePerfect combo constantly repeated over and over and over, ad nauseam. I can't stand those maps but still play sometimes unless I leave or spec.
    Last edited by uranus; 01-26-2016 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by uranus View Post
    Personally, I'm very happy to see the change up rather than FragWhores and PicturePerfect combo constantly repeated over and over and over, etc. I can't stand those maps but still play sometimes unless I leave or spec.
    Those are the maps you don't get spawn killed on. (c) AS~Chinpo 2016

Thread Information