Billion Dollar Man removing containers again! - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The guy comes in server and brag about how brilliant he is but in reality he is just a shitter. Good to have him away for a month. Pretty sure he is going to throw tantrums at IG servers now.

#OT
    for(int i=0; ;i++)
    printf("My Location.")

(c) BillionDollarMan

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    It's the second Aleria game that shouldn't have been lost after geting shittons of RU from leeches.
    idd.............

- - - Updated - - -

althought i have i had much more fun on our first aleria game with jigsaw trying to get back in his nukerooom ahahhaha failed buddy!

- - - Updated - - -

yeah should add his massive taunt spam the the ban message.

I make the most difficult to leech base, each SC healed by 8 underground containers on each side.
    We took your antifun room and leeched the shit out of it, we had antifun room on your side.

But...
    Me = defending all 3 paths.
    Kenneth = attacking
    Yeehaw = attack support
    IronMaiden = defending leech rooms
    Fleecey = running around the whole map
    The remaining 4: nowhere to be seen, and apparently one of those guys removed the teleporter to the leech room and trapped himself inside on purpose.

On the last 5 minutes I literally saw nobody except the mentioned ones, it's as if the game turned 10 v 5.
    And BillionDollarMan and Fluke literally detonating every single mine placed.
    I found a couple of teleporters and those lasted like 3 minutes each because of a constant 2 vs 5 on the teleporter, nobody else helping taking those out.

It's the second Aleria game that shouldn't have been lost after geting shittons of RU from leeches.
    Forget about BDM removing stuff, I'm gonna start kicking the shit out of ppl idling and removing teleporters to leeches.

- - - Updated - - -

This is accurate about me ATM
    Although with the right players doing the right thing on offense you "could" have overwhelmed that defense and won. But you didn't. But the leech comment is just wrong. It would have been leech no matter where that SC was placed. It is too bad there is not two FFs because that would make getting in even harder and reduce the leech effect.

1S1K

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ View Post
    He is banned until 15/02/2006.

There are still a lot of people who think they are untouchable, but lately I am noticing a lot of favouritism for certain players. They do something that is not allowed and get banned, they protest and get let off.

Blaze knows one I am talking about, lying by stating they did not build SP's through the floor/ceiling and that they jumped with boots to build, then accepted their answer immediately that it was built outside, when they actually jumped to Upgrade as they could not upgrade through the floor/ceiling after building. It totally fucked up the balance of the game.

fed up of the fucking favouritism.
    2006??

What were you doing in 2006? can remember them elementary school days
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    2006??
    ooooops, typo here, not on the servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Moskva View Post
    What were you doing in 2006? can remember them elementary school days
    Celebrating 30 in the south of Spain living the good life, well, everyone else was celebrating, I saw it as old age beginning!

Now I am about to hit 40....fml (hence why I can be grumpy a lot of the time....pesky kids!)

I am a fossil compared to the ages of people here.

I make the most difficult to leech base, each SC healed by 8 underground containers on each side.
    Just tried that with 10 cons and SC a bit closer. Worked wonderfully! SC never died, no other cons needed. And 1shots SM to the side worked also very well.
    Last edited by IronMaiden; 01-20-2016 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    Just tried that with 10 cons and SC a bit closer. Worked wonderfully! SC never died, no other cons needed. And 1shots SM to the side worked also very well.
    Doing this is forbidden and bannable.

Unless you are on my team, then its allowed
    Last edited by IronMaiden; 01-20-2016 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][ View Post
    Doing this is forbidden and bannable.

Unless you are on my team, then its allowed

PS: I need to learn how to read fucking buttons I guess. Edit Post <-> Reply

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    The guy comes in server and brag about how brilliant he is but in reality he is just a shitter. Good to have him away for a month. Pretty sure he is going to throw tantrums at IG servers now.

#OT
    for(int i=0; ;i++)
    printf("My Location.")

(c) BillionDollarMan
    syntax error variable deez\_nuts not defined

Thread Information