User Tag List

carlos AKA luKlxXSnakeProXx - Fake Nick and Leech and Boosting

Okey dokey, high five @|uK|TomHawk for this since he's the one who persisted with this guy at first. I figured was higor acting funny cause I think they're both the same country and never seen people in that country other than Higor but anyway...

First, he was fake nicking (carlos [not the same person as Graviity]) as a |uK| member, I'm pretty sure you guys haven't been adding people to the rouster? Lot doesn't know of it so I'm going with his knowlage. When he was told not to fakenick he got mad, in the end he did try to change his name but I guess he didn't know that his name won't change unless he disconnects and waits for the match to be over.

Second he got mad when I said he would be banned and boosted me all over the map, I told him to stop and after boosting a wee bit more he stopped right when I was about to demo.

Third, he did this about...a week ago? I'm not sure, I didn't report here but I think I did !admin for it....He was switching between teams (a relentless effort God bless him) to make leech (that's what others said) but I know for sure he was hopping to every team there way. It was in that 3 way map for black river.

So I don't mean to complain but I get enough grief trying to enjoy myself in the siege server, being boosted and having teams messed up is irritating to me, and having your tag taken probably doesn't please you guys so, there you go!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	carlosnoob.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	2836

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shot0059_cr.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	2837

I thought I took a screenshot of him switching, I guess I didn't but there's the fake nick and boost at least.

God bless,

~ Moko

There is actually a Carlos from UY as I know. But the clan tag ... lol not right. Not Higor though.

I'll give him a chat if I see him.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

There's at least 4 active in UY... and this brings bad fame to the remaining 3. Terrible.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Already banned for 50. He was fucking around on several occasions and several gamer complained. If he continuous I'll up it.

I thought there was tag protection. I'll have to check on that.

Replace | with l, profit
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Yeah. I saw. He used i but could have used l too.

Thread Information